Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > CAPTION THIS! Put Something of Yours in Their Mouth...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Paris Hilton w/a Big, Juicy...HAMBURGER!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote megalomaniac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paris Hilton w/a Big, Juicy...HAMBURGER!
    Posted: February 25 2006 at 5:57am
Can i have a second one? Forgot to stuff my bra this morning.
Amy View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2006 at 4:19am
"Hey, where's everybody going? Come back! Look at me! Look at me! Aren't I hot? Don't you think I'm hot? Where are you going?"
Mark View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Mark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 12:23pm

"Yes, I've finally escaped Mr. Slave's ass! Now I can have a burger before I go out get drunk with my lesbian sister and stick more pineapples up my"......(coughs up white foam in free hand) 

sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2006 at 8:03pm

And after this one, I'll make sure to drink a dozen Pepsis.

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Tuns-O-fun View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Tuns-O-fun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 5:34pm

I wonder if they can see my cameltoe in this outfit?

NiVa25 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote NiVa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 04 2006 at 7:18pm

Guys you forgot the funny episode of South Park, When Paris had a contest with "Big Gay Al" Both were trying to prove who was the best "wh*&3". I think in that commercial she was trying to fit in the car!!

Comments: To those that haven't seen that episode of South Park... Hurry! you're missing one of the most funny & ridiculous parody of Paris!!!

zenchris View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote zenchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 2:03am

spit or swallow?

hariman View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote hariman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 10:57am
Paris: I hope this outfit doesn't make my tits look smaller and my hips look wider.

Or:

Paris: I couldn't possibly eat another bite.
Anduril View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 9:54pm

Hmmmm, a meal which costs less than 20.000 dollars?

This can´t be real! ...

And why is the dress made of Seatbelt???

Allio79 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote Allio79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 3:55am
"So THIS is what regular people eat.  Interesting."
ATSteveDuncan View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote ATSteveDuncan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 6:16am
Paris is a sexy bitch but is the worst actriz
su-ann View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote su-ann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 9:36am
Paris: Is this photo make my belly-button look fat?
su-ann View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote su-ann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 9:38am

Does this photo make my belly-button look fat?

ThePoet View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote ThePoet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2006 at 12:06pm

"And there were shepherds living out in the fields
nearby, keeping watch of their flocks at night. An
angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory
of the Lord shone around them, and they were     
terrified. But the angel said to them, "Do not be
afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that  
will for all the people. Today in the town of    
David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ The Lord."

smokestack View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote smokestack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 3:34am

"I'll do anything for money...anything."

*AGATHA* View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote *AGATHA* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2006 at 9:26am

BOEHOE

I THINK JESSICA SIMPSON should have wons

she stinks!

but my friends and I spilled a free ticket on this movie so we do get some joy of this but the had a BIG HOERAY when she died in the movie maybe she can win an oscar for best dead person

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>