Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > CAPTION THIS! Put Something of Yours in Their Mouth...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Paris Hilton w/a Big, Juicy...HAMBURGER!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Kristen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Paris Hilton w/a Big, Juicy...HAMBURGER!
    Posted: June 21 2007 at 7:35pm

Why does everyone hate PARIS? As we all know she is just a person like me like you like all of us, so why does every one like to hate her? she has feelings too doesnt she? ;)

I really do not see any reason to hate here, she is beautiful, rich, charming and she never worked a day in her life

I really do not understand =0

If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 9:44pm
She's (pardon the expression) a media whore...that doesn't know when to stop mugging in front of a camera... There's no hate here...but a dislike of her being spread WAY too thick over too thin a nerve...

BEAUITFUL??? I wouldn't even touch her if she was a redhead...and I happen to be one of those that considers redheads the most perfect of God's creations...

The only thing you don't understand is a good sense of humor when you see it...

NEXT IN LINE!!!!
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
jennieC View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote jennieC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 3:19pm
paris is fine... shes learning her lesson.. i just read an article of her saying that she is now helping raise funds for children with spinal cord injuries..heres the reference article
Kendan View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kendan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 5:48am
Oh, Pulease!  Paris Hilton is over rated, over hyped and not that attractive.  She's a spoiled little rich btch who has never done anything worthwhile in her entire life!  I have never understood the fuss people and the media make over this waste of oxygen. 
jennieC View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote jennieC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 11:22am

Paris is attractive..

Response from Head RAZZberry: If you mean the city in France, yes, it is. If you mean the air-headed heiress...no, it's not. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345