Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > JACK-ASS 3-D
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Please, Go JACK Yer ASS in Someone's Else's Face!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Please, Go JACK Yer ASS in Someone's Else's Face!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please, Go JACK Yer ASS in Someone's Else's Face!
    Posted: October 09 2010 at 1:16pm
THIS ONE'S a NO-BRAINER...in EVERY SENSE! THE ORIGINAL JACKASS: THE MOVIE "WON" a SPECIAL RAZZIE® EIGHT YEARS AGO...#2 SHOCKINGLY MADE EVEN MORE MONEY...SO NOW, the MOST REPREHENSIBLY IRRESPONSIBLE FRANCHISE of 'EM ALL IS BACK -- in 3-D, YET!   

THAT JACK-ASS 3-D ACTUALLY MADE MORE MONEY THAN ITS PREDECESSORS, COULD BE TAKEN as a SIGN of the IMPENDING APOCALYPSE. THIS ISN'T ENTERTAINMENT SO MUCH AS IT'S an EXAMPLE of a MOVIE COMPANY TAKING UNDUE ADVANTAGE of the SELF-PRESERVATIONALLY-CHALLENGED to MILK a BUCK from AUDIENCES SO SEVERELY CINEMATICALLY STUNTED THEY'D ACTUALLY CONSIDER LEAVING THEIR HOMES to VIEW OVER an HOUR of MEAN-SPIRITED, POTENTIALLY MAIMING MAYHEM from a GROUP of "MANBOYS" WHOSE ONLY SERVICE to SOCIETY IS ENCOURAGING MOVIE-GOERS at the LOWER END of the GENE POOL to EMULATE THEIR ANTICS, THUS RIDDING HUMANKIND of the TYPES WHOSE IGNORAMITY ENDANGERS US ALL... 

THERE, OUR RANT IS OVER...NOW LET'S HEAR YOURS! 

TOGA TWITS: THEIR PARENTS MUSIC BE SO PROUD!

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2010 at 2:25pm
This movie is unnecessary (like most sequels) because JACKASS isn't the sh*t anymore. The only reason why they made it was because of the success of THE DUDESONS. 
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2010 at 4:53pm
If there was ever a TV series or movie series that sums up how stupid the youth of our nation has become, supporting the stupidest s*** put on film... it's "Jackass." Though that "honor" will be taken from them once they make "Jersey Shore: The Movie!"  
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2010 at 5:00pm

The Darwin Awards. I bet the cast couldn't care less if they won. The Darwin Awards are also the topic of dozens of urban legend horrors.

Jacka**: The Movie was the 10th worst film of 2002 because it defined the worst trend in film that year: suffocating flatulence in movies marketed to teenage males (at the time, born between 1983 and 1989). If I want to see flatulent comedy, I'll watch Terrance & Phillip.

Jacka**: Number Two was among the worst non-nominated films of 2006. How much worse can the reviews sink for Jacka** 3D?
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2010 at 6:55pm
What are you talking about?! The reviews for the first one were only mixed, and the 2nd one got good reviews. 

TERRENCE & PHILLIP don't count, because they're only a cartoon a satire of flatulent comedy...  

Originally posted by GTAHater767

Jacka**: The Movie was the 10th worst film of 2002 because it defined the worst trend in film that year: suffocating flatulence in movies marketed to teenage males (at the time, born between 1983 and 1989). If I want to see flatulent comedy, I'll watch Terrance & Phillip.
Jacka**: Number Two was among the worst non-nominated films of 2006.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2010 at 7:15pm
You're really getting on my nerves, Vits! I checked the complete list of eligible releases for 2006, and Jacka**: Number 2 was listed in all caps, like the other 80 or so movies that were tagged for that year. That indicates it either deserved a forum here, used to have one, or they planned to put one.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2010 at 8:30pm
Vits: You do realize that critics hated the first movie, and the negative reviews they got were used as a parody when they were doing ads for the second movie, right? 

No one with an IQ bigger than their shoe size likes this sort of thing.

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2010 at 10:38pm

Come to think of it, a Jersey Shore film may not be far off. Episode 1409, "It Came From Jersey" deals with the Jersey Shore (represented like some widespread dark force) taking over the states one by one, the states east of the Rockies. Once they announce this Jersey Shore film, vitriol at the ready!

And if they had to use the negative reviews of the first movie to promote Number Two... how much worse could the ads be on this movie?! And I'll be surprised if the reviews can sink no lower. Adding further credence to 2000 being the year when both the small screen and big screen went to heck overnight, that's the year Jacka** starring Steve-O and Johnny Knoxville premiered. Also, Johnny Knoxville has a particularly disgusting internal injury.

Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2010 at 12:42am
I have a feeling this is gonna be so unfunny it will make 'All About Steve' look like 'Airplane!'
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2010 at 5:19am
Oops, I broke my own rule -- don't give Hollywood any ideas. Now if this "JS" movie becomes a reality, it'll be my own fault!  

Come to think of it, a Jersey Shore film may not be far off. Episode 1409, "It Came From Jersey" deals with the Jersey Shore (represented like some widespread dark force) taking over the states one by one, the states east of the Rockies. Once they announce this Jersey Shore film, vitriol at the ready!
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2010 at 1:04pm
Do you know how many of the movies with Forums here actually wind up having good reviews? I assume it's because the Forums are created anticipating certain movies will be bad...  

You're really getting on my nerves, Vits! I checked the complete list of eligible releases for 2006, and Jacka**: Number 2 was listed in all caps, like the other 80 or so movies that were tagged for that year. That indicates it either deserved a forum here, used to have one, or they planned to put one.

All I know is that the 1st one got 49% at R.T. and 42% at Metacritic,and,the 2nd one got 63% and 66% respectively.

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

You do realize that critics hated the first movie and the negative reviews they got were used as a parody when they were doing ads for the second movie, right? No one with an IQ bigger than their shoe size likes this sort of thing.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2010 at 1:22pm
Yeah, but I wouldn't call those outstanding reviewer ratings. 

[QUOTE=Vits]
All I know is that the 1st one got 49% at R.T. and 42% at Metacritic,and,the 2nd one got 63% and 66% respectively.
[QUOTE]
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2010 at 3:21pm
And who did say they were "outstanding"? I said the reviews on the first 2 were "mixed" and "good" respectively...  

[QUOTE=BurnHollywoodBurn]Yeah, but I wouldn't call those outstanding reviewer ratings.[QUOTE]
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2010 at 4:07pm
You'll learn.  We'll suffer until you do, but you will eventually learn. . . . Wink

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Well, I broke my one rule, don't give Hollywood ideas. Now if this "JS" movie becomes a reality, it's my own fault!
Berrynoia View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Berrynoia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2010 at 8:15pm
I think this movie will succeed just like the last two.  I also think that the Statue of Liberty could be torn down and people will stop complaining and forget about it in less than a week.  

What am I saying?  I am saying that the average American has an attention span the size of a fruit fly, and this is why they like this kind of stuff.  When seeing Jackass 3-D, they will laugh at it just as if it was Jackass 1, since their brains are shut off while attending the film.  Why do you think Seltzerberg movies make all that money?  

Cultural decay at work here.  Maybe we should add a category of "Most Brain-Rotting Film of the Year" to tackle these kind of films.
Movie Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Movie Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2010 at 10:17am
It's already got a pre-Christmas release date planned for the DVD version, entitled "Jackass 3.5"
Jackass 3.5 = like getting a lump of coal in your stocking...only MUCH WORSE!  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Apparently, the makers of this film consider their audience too stupid to be offended that it's slated for DVD release less than 60 daze after it comes out in theatres -- Here's a LINK to an article on the MTV website confirming its December DVD release...  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>