Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > JACK-ASS 3-D
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed: Please, Go JACK Yer ASS in Someone's Else's Face!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Please, Go JACK Yer ASS in Someone's Else's Face!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please, Go JACK Yer ASS in Someone's Else's Face!
    Posted: October 28 2010 at 2:57pm
There are certain surrenders to modern technology that I simply refuse to bow to, even though high technology is integral to my everyday life. I was dragged kicking and screaming in to the habit of actually carrying a telephone around with me everywhere I go. I resent it deeply, but I do it (I do, however, refuse to own a device that does much of anything other than afford me the opportunity to make or receive calls). 

I draw the line at downloading books onto a makeshift Gameboy. I still buy the real thing. Undoubtedly I will be forced to resign that little pleasure within the next couple of years, but I'll only be all the more grumpy and aggrevated for it.  

Originally posted by cvcjr13

Yeah, you download them to your Kindle or iPad, you read them, and then you go out and download some more.  

Isn't that right, saturnwatcher? . . .  

saturnwatcher? . . . Wacko  

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2010 at 7:41pm
LOL "Makeshift Gameboy"?!?LOL  I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that about the Kindle!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vheid View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vheid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2011 at 2:38pm
I am aware how sick this may sound. But I always wondered if (and when) one of these Jack-Ass cast-members would kill themselves with one of their stunts. While driving drunk at 110 mph isn't really a "stunt", I consider my question officially answered.  
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2011 at 5:11pm
Yeah, I find a small amount of irony in the fact that after all the crazy stuff the JackAsses have done to themselves over the past decade, one of them dies in a car crash of all things! And you would think it would be Stevie O. to be the first to die!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2011 at 8:38am
The fact that they fooled us in that way(although unintentionally)is another reason why they've made history.

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2012 at 1:17pm
Skip to 04:42.

Any thoughts?
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345