Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIE® Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > CATS & DOGS #2: THE REVENGE of KITTY GALORE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Please, Pick Up After This DOG!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Please, Pick Up After This DOG!!!
    Posted: August 24 2010 at 11:27pm

I refer to this movie as:

Cats 'n' Dogs: The Revenge of sh*tty Ga-Bore (sort of sums up the movie really)
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2010 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by Film Reel Redemption

I refer to this movie as:
Cats 'n' Dogs: The Revenge of sh*tty Ga-Bore (sort of sums up the movie really)
Or just call it what it is: "Cat 'n' Dogs 2: The Trying To Cash In On Talking Animals and 3-D Fads!".
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Film Reel Redemption View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Film Reel Redemption Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2010 at 6:59am
I could do that
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2010 at 2:48pm
Can someone explain this to me?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cats_%26_Dogs_2#Awards

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2010 at 3:21pm
It has been announced that only 3 movies will be up for the Oscar for "Best Animated Feature".This is among the contenders.
Originally posted by Vits

Can someone explain this to me?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cats_%26_Dogs_2#Awards
No?Oh,well.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2010 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Vits

It has been announced that only 3 movies will be up for the Oscar for "Best Animated Feature".This is among the contenders.
Again, no way in hell it's getting nod. And considering it's half live action, it shouldn't even be considered for an animated movie. 
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Grounder the Critic View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Grounder the Critic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 5:54am
There will only be either 3 or 5 nominations for Best Animated Feature. I pick 5.
Pictures move, do they?
TheMovieCritic View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote TheMovieCritic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2010 at 12:18pm
A sequel that was not needed. The first was just fine. 

This movie was a quick buck for the studio to fill their pockets with the green stuff. This disaster of a film that was "nine years in the making" should be left in a desert and forgotten. .
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2010 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by TheMovieCritic

This movie was a quick buck for the studio to fill their pockets with the green stuff.

Yep, but instead, they ended up covering theater screens everywhere with brown stuff.
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2011 at 5:47pm
Time to review a bland nothing of a movie.

The good:

Mr. Tinkles' cameo: One of the few good things about the first one is back for a minute or two as a Hannibal Lector parody. Especially the scene were he threatened to eat that f*cking bird.

The bad:

Chris O'Donnell: Is it me, or is everyone in Batman & Robin not named George Clooney or Uma Thurman or Ah-nuld stuck in crappy children's films?

Bette Midler: Bette Midler please go away! No-one under the age of 50 likes you anymore! From A Distance is one of the worst songs ever and I'm a Christian! Also, she sucks in this.

The script: This is some lazy-ass, piss-poor writing! While the script level is above that of some of the other family films released last year, (i.e. Nutcracker, Furry Vengeance, Spy Next Door, Marmaduke, and, of course, FartBender) that doesn't excuse it.

The ugly:

The special effects: The only people who could think that these effects are good are stupid children or James Nguyen.

That f*cking bird: That f*cking bird (Seamus) is one of the most annoying characters to grace the silver-screen in a long time! He's voiced by Katt Williams star of Epic Movie and Norbit. That resume seems less like a resume and more like an arrest warrant!

The death of originality: I've bitched about this a couple times, but it's really noticable here. It was nine years before the last one and no-one seemed to remember (or care) about it. What was the reason for this? Other than money!

Well, that's an un-essential movie right there! Grade: D+

Next-up: The Spy Next Door!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2011 at 6:06pm
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

Chris O'Donnell: Is it me, or is everyone in Batman & Robin not named George Clooney or Uma Thurman or Ah-nuld stuck in crappy children's films?
Are you being sarcastic about Ah-Nuld?Also,George was in SPY KIDS 3.Meanwhile,John Glover* was in GREMLINS 2.

*LEX LUTHOR's dad played DR. JASON WOODRUE.

Bette Midler please go away! No-one under the age of 50 likes you anymore! From A Distance is one of the worst songs ever and I'm a Christian!
I think it's more that no one under 50 knows her.Do you want to hear a good song performed by her?No,not the one from PEACHES.I'm talking about ROCHELLE,ROCHELLE.

That f*cking bird (Seamus) is one of the most annoying characters to grace the silver-screen in a long time! He's voiced by Katt Williams star of Epic Movie and Norbit. That resume seems less like a resume and more like an arrest warrant!
When I lived in the U.S.,my "brother" was always looking forward to seeing his stand-up specials.I don't remember if I liked him.I was to busy moaning because he got the remote instead of me. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12