Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > CAPTION THIS! Put Something of Yours in Their Mouth...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Pregnant BRITNEY on Bazaar Cover

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pregnant BRITNEY on Bazaar Cover
    Posted: June 28 2006 at 5:09pm

THIS SEMI-NUDE (OR SHOULD THAT B "DEMI-NUDE"?) IMAGE of a SEVERAL-MONTHS-PREGNANT BRITNEY SPEARS APPEARS on the AUGUST 2006 COVER of HARPER'S BAZAAR. ...AND, SPEAKING of BIZARRE, IS SPEARS' DARKER HAIR COLOR  a TRIBUTE to DEMI -- OR WAS THE FACT THAT USING HAIR DYE DURING PREGNANCY CAN BE A TOXIC RISK YET ANOTHER LITTLE ISSUE ABOUT BABY SAFETY THAT MAMA BRITNEY DIDN'T READ ABOUT in THE TRAILER PARK PICAYUNE??

ANYWAZE, FEEL FREE 2 CAPTION AWAY. WE'LL GETCHA STARTED with OUR ENTRY...

"I'm so tired of being thought of as nothing more than a sex object... Oh, did I forget to put on any clothes??"

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
#1-Film Freak!! View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote #1-Film Freak!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 6:05am

Britney: "You can't see it with the photo cropped at the bottom, but in the tradition of my trailer park roots, I am literally barefoot and pregnant..."

Nobody LUVS movies more than ME!
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 6:07am

(Britney's "thoughts"): "OOPS! I did it again..."

Everything SUX!
JoBloMovieGoer View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoBloMovieGoer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 6:10am

Why am I reminded of ROSEMARY'S BABY?!?!?!?!

#1-Movie-Fan! View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote #1-Movie-Fan! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 6:13am

Maybe she should name the baby...Damien??

gertie the duck View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote gertie the duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 9:24am

"Maybe now people will take me as seriously as they do Demi..."

"Come back, Sidney... I wanna chastise you!"
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2006 at 3:48pm

Britney: "Being the queen of White Trash forces me to search for new ways of representing the Trailer Park Image of America, even if it has already been done before by someone else a whole lot smarter than me."

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 4:28am

"I hate it when paparazzi try to take unflattering pictures of me. I'd rather stick to classy, planned photo shoots like this one..."

Everything SUX!
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 4:49pm

"Maybe by the time I'm twice Demi's age, I'll have half her talent..."

2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2006 at 4:53pm

"...and half the brain power to boot!"  

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 2:22pm

"I do NOT have a big ass...J Lo has a big ass..."

2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2006 at 5:36pm

HeadRazzBerry, Is there any way  we can possibly nominate Britney and K-Fed for most tiresome tabloid couple this year? I reeeaaallllyyyy think they have it all over Tom-Kat this time .

I have not seen a dumber pair of people in my entire life, including Stallone (and any of his many wives) or Tom-Kat.

Words to live by:
Kendan View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Kendan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2006 at 2:44am

Britney: "Hey, Kev!! Now we can afford that 2 story double-wide we been lookin at!!"

deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2006 at 11:08pm

Finally...Britney has found something she is good at.

(Hint, it ain't makin' music)

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2006 at 4:01pm

I shall call it MINI ME!!!
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2006 at 1:09pm

I'm hoping that one of the "487 Best New Ideas" mentioned on the cover...is for Brittany to keep her legs closed next time! 

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>