Print Page | Close Window

SNAKES ON A PLANE: So Bad Itís Good??

Printed From: Official RAZZIEģ Forum
Category: FORUMS on 2006 MOVIES w/LYNX!
Forum Name: s-s-s-s-SNAKES ON A PLANE
Forum Discription: 2006's Best Bad Movie Title Is Generating Plenty of Buzz...and HISS-s-s-s-s??
URL: http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1250
Printed Date: December 17 2014 at 3:10pm

Topic: SNAKES ON A PLANE: So Bad Itís Good??
Posted By: HeadRAZZBerry
Subject: SNAKES ON A PLANE: So Bad Itís Good??
Date Posted: August 17 2006 at 1:19pm

HERE's YOUR CHANCE to TELL US-s-s-s-s:

DID s-s-s-s-SNAKES on a PLANE  s-s-s-s-SUCK in a WAY YOU FOUND IRRESIS-s-s-s-sTABLY DELICIOUS-s-s-s-s...

OR DID IT JUS-s-s-s-s-T PLAIN OLD s-s-s-s-SUCK??

"Man...what kinda lame-o in-flight movie comes with toy rubber snakes?!?!"

Once you've VOTED, f-f-f-f-feel f-f-f-f-free to s-s-s-s-sink your f-f-f-f-fangs into our f-f-f-f-Forum and pos-s-s-s-t your thoughts-s-s-s-s, feedback, reactions-s-s-s-s, et s-s-s-s-cetera...

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Replies:
Posted By: Nasty Man
Date Posted: August 17 2006 at 1:21pm
After all the hype and build up, all I can say is: This Mother Effing movie had better SUCK Big Time!!!

-------------
Everything SUX!

Posted By: JoBloMovieGoer
Date Posted: August 17 2006 at 1:28pm

I am curious to see if any movie marketed as being "deliberately bad" can make a lot of money. I know 1970's "Beyond the Valley of the Dolls" (a personal favorite) was highly profitable for Fox, but it cost next-to-nothing to make. "Snakes on a Plane" looks like the marketing alone must've been over $30 million, and the production budget at least that much (or more). 

I am also unclear on where this film stands as a Razzie contender: If its sucks big time, but did so on purpose, is it really a Razzie movie? And if it just plain sucks, but the film's makers can argue they meant for it to, do they get a free pass from us, or what?? 

I think I'll just go to bed now -- All this Bizarro World/Inverted Logic is starting to hurt my head!!

Posted By: #1-Movie-Fan!
Date Posted: August 17 2006 at 4:11pm

I watched both Jon Stewart and Colbert Report tonight, and noticed that neither of them had any TV spots for Snakes. There's also been almost no newspaper ads for the film here in LA where I live. Does New Line think they don't need to do any advertising -- Or are they saving money at the last minute 'cause they know the picture sux worse than they "intended" for it to?? 

My money's on...IT SUX!!

Posted By: Budgieboy
Date Posted: August 17 2006 at 8:51pm

GET THE MOTHER F**KING SNAKES OFF THIS MOTHER F**KING PLANE

Best. Line. Ever 

Response from Head RAZZberry: Actually, I think the line is "I have had it with these Mother Effing snakes on this Mother Effing plane" -- A bit of dialogue reputedly suggested to the film's makers by an Internet blogger, and added to the movie in re-shoots...

-------------
A friend in need is a bloody nuisence

Print Page | Close Window