Print Page | Close Window

Lindsay in a Look-Alike "Thriller/Killer"

Printed From: Official RAZZIE® Forum
Category: FORUMS on 28th Annual RAZZIE® "Winners"
Forum Name: I KNOW WHO KILLED ME...
Forum Discription: "Winner" of a RECORD 8 RAZZIES® including Worst Picture of 2007
URL: http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2052
Printed Date: September 02 2014 at 10:12pm

Topic: Lindsay in a Look-Alike "Thriller/Killer"
Posted By: HeadRAZZBerry
Subject: Lindsay in a Look-Alike "Thriller/Killer"
Date Posted: July 27 2007 at 9:19am

IN WHAT LOOKS EERILY LIKE a  HORROR MOVIE REMAKE of http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056778/ - THE PATTY DUKE SHOW , http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Lindsay+Lohan&btnG=Search+Razzies.com&domains=razzies.com&sitesearch=razzies.com - LINDSAY LOHAN  MAY HAVE a TWIN SISTER...ONE of THEM GETS KIDNAPPED...and EVERYTHING EITHER of THEM EXPERIENCES...THEY BOTH EXPERIENCE. IT ALL SOUNDS EVEN MORE TERRIFYING THAN THAT HOT DOG THAT USED to MAKE PATTY LOSE CONTROL!

LET US KNOW BELOW WHO YOU THINK IS YOUR TWIN...or, JUST EXPRESS HOW MUCH THIS LATEST LOHAN LOSER SUX...

This still shows:

A) That the producers of I KNOW WHO KILLED ME are the only ones in Hollywood still willing to "touch Lohan with a ten-foot pole"...

B) Lindsay rehearsing for her up-coming remake of SHOWGIRLS...

C) Lohan partying just before she crashed her car into the Santa Monica police station the weekend before this film opened...

D) ALL OF THE ABOVE...

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Replies:
Posted By: dipitlow555
Date Posted: July 27 2007 at 11:24am
As a Lindsay Lohan fan, I can't say anything until I see the movie (so I'll post again tomorrow), but this really isn't her week. But I do gotta say she looks HOT in those stripping clips!!!!!

Posted By: tomsmobr
Date Posted: July 27 2007 at 1:56pm
As worst Screen Couple: Lindsay's character and well as her twin.

-------------

Posted By: bruin_522
Date Posted: July 27 2007 at 2:16pm

It's gonna be Lindsay's second straight RAZZIE nod, this time with two films, this one and GEORGIA RULE. She does look hot in that pic above, but now I miss the old Lindsay Lohan...

Date Posted: July 27 2007 at 2:20pm
I think about the only Lindsay Lohan Movie that I ever liked was Mean Girls.

Posted By: saturnwatcher
Date Posted: July 27 2007 at 2:45pm
Personally, I'm saving my money for Lindsay's next flick: Now I Know Who Got Me Drunk, Stuck Drugs In My Pocket And Shoved Me In An Automobile.

-------------
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken

Posted By: RoadDogXVIII
Date Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:25pm
Ouch! 7% at RottenTomatoes. I hate to say this, but I am SO over Lindsay Lohan. She might as well quit the movie biz, 'cause she's become an attention whore for these flamboyant tabloid editors (you have to see some of these dudes on E! Channel, it's hilarious). She's in the news more than Tom Cruise, for Cripe's sake!

-------------
You think you know, but you have no idea.

Posted By: Criss808
Date Posted: July 27 2007 at 11:01pm

Lindsay Lohan + Stripper + Twins + Kidnapping + Internet Posing = "RAZZIE-tastic" Movie!!! This film sucks!!!

Date Posted: July 28 2007 at 9:52am
I just saw this movie this morning. Yes, it was bad, but not was bad as most of the torture-teen films Hollywood puts out these days.

-------------

Posted By: wetbandit82
Date Posted: July 28 2007 at 2:04pm

Well, at least now we know she'd probably be a good choice should Max Bialystock ever decide to bring his Prisoners of Love to the big screen.  Never mind killing her, I worry about how it would kill the brain cells of anyone unlucky enough to step into the theater. 

Date Posted: July 29 2007 at 7:38am
I think the best part about it is that she can get critical acclaim ("The Parent Trap" and "Freaky Friday") or be critically panned ("I Know Who Killed Me") for playing twins/dual roles in two very different movies. I found that interesting. If she should be Razzie nominated for anything, it should be for this, instead of "Georgia Rule" (where the acting, though not the script, was actually good).

-------------

Posted By: JoeBacon
Date Posted: July 29 2007 at 10:44am
Razz:

Dear God, spare us from the 4 Whoresemen of the Apocalypse!

Lindsay
Brittney
Paris
Nicole!

Posted By: Brierfox
Date Posted: July 29 2007 at 11:07am
LL was good in a movie?  I find that incredible!
The girl can't act, period.
The girl is "eye candy," and nothing more.  Kinda like what's her name from "Six Million Dollar Man" and "Saturn-5"   You know who I mean, she made a million dollars on her posters but couldn't act for a zillion more.

See?  "Eye candy" and nothing more!

-------------
"We aren't in Kansas anymore Toto... Toto??"

Date Posted: July 29 2007 at 1:00pm

I think you mean Farrah Fawcett-Majors? 

Response from Head RAZZberry: FYI -- Farrah has been a RAZZIE nominee twice: As Worst Actress our berry first year for SATURN 3, and as Worst Supporting Actress at the 2nd Annual RAZZIES for the original CANNONBALL RUN... 

-------------
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken

Posted By: whennow
Date Posted: July 30 2007 at 1:11am

Lohan should win Worst Actress for I Know Who Killed Me and Georgia Rule. This movie reminds of the Sean Young twin movie that got a lot of Razzie nominations. So she could get Worst Actress, Worst Supporting Actress AND Worst Screen Couple. 

Response from Head RAZZberry: The Sean Young movie was http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=341&PN=2 - A KISS BEFORE DYING , which "won" both of the 1991 RAZZIES for which it was nominated (and still ranks as my All Time Berry Favorite RAZZIE Slam): Young was named both Worst Supporting Actress (as the twin who's murdered) and Worst Actress (as the twin who survives)... 

This year, Lohan may not be the only one paired with herself for Worst Screen Coupe, though. There's also Eddie Murphy as any two of the three characters he plays in http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1722&PN=1 - NORBIT ... 

-------------

Date Posted: July 30 2007 at 4:56pm

Razz, I'm sorry, but I got to put the question to you:

Since L. L. Low-J has been going in & out & sideways with Rehab, WHERE did she find the time to do this?

Response from Head RAZZberry: According to a news item I found on the IMDb on this film, it was shot late last year (2006). Not sure how that dove-tailed with Lohan's Gerald-McBoing-Boing act regarding rehab, but since her character (at least, one of her characters) is an alcohol and drug abuser, she might be able to right off both her rehab and her relapses on her taxes as "research." 

-------------
2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence

Posted By: FeetOfClay
Date Posted: July 30 2007 at 5:11pm
When I first saw the poster for this movie I joked that it should have been called I Know Who Killed My Career.

-------------
But why should you care what I think?

Date Posted: July 30 2007 at 6:16pm

This movie is something that Pia Zadora or Brooke Shields would have made in the 80's!!!

Poor Lindsay...I hope she gets better material next ime, because she is very talented.

-------------

Date Posted: July 31 2007 at 4:44am

She started it before going into rehab the first time, then when she went in they stopped filming, and continued when she got out. Maybe she should have stayed in...or they shouldn't have resumed shooting!

Originally posted by JoeBacon

Razz, I'm sorry, but I got to put the question to you: Since L. L. Low-J has been going in & out & sideways with Rehab, WHERE did she find the time to do this?

-------------

Date Posted: July 31 2007 at 5:01pm

Odd, I had expected moviewizguy to make some comments on this film. So far, he hasn't yet... 

-------------

Date Posted: August 01 2007 at 4:23am

Good point...Maybe he's sick or something?   

-------------

Posted By: moviewizguy
Date Posted: August 01 2007 at 7:29am

I'm not sick...or maybe I am. Which is true?

Response from Head RAZZberry: Berry Glad to see you do have a sense of humor about yourself... 

-------------

Posted By: RoadDogXVIII
Date Posted: August 02 2007 at 5:29am

That's actually a pretty good statement (she's Maxim's #1 hottest woman in 2007). However, back then, I could sit through any of her movies. Even Mean Girls, and that was a chick flick, for Christ's sake (it was perhaps the only chick flick that wouldn't leave a bad taste in my mouth - that and Legally Blonde). But now, I'm not sure. Given, she's not like Tom Cruise (Cruise is a media whore, while Lohan is a media target, so she'll get off scot free), but who in their right mind wants to keep her in the news (here's the answer/not to be racist: but gay - the worst kind - tabloid writers from OK Magazine and InTOUCH)? And who reads it anyway? I can't go in a grocery store without seeing Lohan's face!

Originally posted by Brierfox

The girl is "eye candy," and nothing more.  Kinda like what's her name from "Six Million Dollar Man" and "Saturn-5"   You know who I mean, she made a million dollars on her posters but couldn't act for a zillion more.

-------------
You think you know, but you have no idea.

Date Posted: August 02 2007 at 5:53am

Yeah, that's not really true. Everyone knows the girl can act! She's actually the only one of these media targets who has talent. And she did good at acting in movies like THE PARENT TRAP, FREAKY FRIDAY, MEAN GIRLS, A PRAIRIE HOME COMPANION, BOBBY, and GEORGIA RULE. So to say she can't act isn't true or fair because she can. 

Originally posted by Brierfox

Response from Head RAZZberry: I'd have to side with dipitlow555 on this one. What makes Lindsay's downfall so much more impactful than that of Britney, Paris or Nicole is that she actually did have talent. If she keeps on the road she's following now, we may never know the true extent of her talents, almost none of which are on display in I KNOW WHO KILLED ME... 

-------------

Date Posted: August 02 2007 at 3:24pm

Going Straight-to-Video Next Year...

Lindsay Lohan in

"I STILL KNOW WHO KILLED ME LAST SUMMER AND  THE SUMMER BEFORE."

Posted By: #1-Film Freak!!
Date Posted: August 10 2007 at 6:06am

I saw this at a surprisingly crowded matinee earlier this week, and I was not the only one laughing out loud. When the killer is finally revealed, there was nearly as big a laugh as anything  "The Simpsons Movie" got!

Response from head RAZZberry: I KNOW what you mean! WHO KILLED ME is now officially My Berry Favorite Bad Movie of 2007. Lohan's dual performance, and the film's incredibly schizoid, confusing structure and "message," made for a wonderfully laugh-filled time at the movies. In fact, I am actually toying with the idea, as a way of expressing just how wretched she was in this, of listing Lohan TWICE for Worst Actress on our Nominating Ballot -- Once for each of the two characters she plays!

-------------
Nobody LUVS movies more than ME!

Date Posted: August 13 2007 at 4:36am
Isn't this movie a bigger bomb than "Gigli"?

-------------

Posted By: Nasty Man
Date Posted: August 25 2007 at 4:20am
I finally saw this on a 99-cent bargain matinee yesterday: WOW! WHATTA MESS!!  The plot, such as it is, is so utterly convoluted that you couldn't even understand what was going on for much of the film. And when the final two "plot twists" were revealed, the audience broke out in derisive laughter. This may be the best bad movie of the year -- It was certainly the most enjoyable!!

-------------
Everything SUX!

Date Posted: August 26 2007 at 7:32am
....wow, with 99 cents, I want to see it...just for the twist. Twists facinate me. It wanted to make me watch Dead Silence.

Posted By: ITbeast
Date Posted: August 27 2007 at 11:12am
...They should have paid you 99 cents just to walk out of the movie theatre!

-------------
The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Posted By: deadguy76
Date Posted: August 28 2007 at 8:28am

Perhaps they should nominate this one for a Razzies best documentary. When I heard there was a movie called "I know who killed me" featuring Li-Lo

1. I was suprised she was still alive

2. Actually thought it WAS a documentary, then again that would be the shortest documentary ever. Of course we know who killed you: Jack.... JACK DANIELS!!!!

-------------
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76

Posted By: wetbandit82
Date Posted: August 29 2007 at 2:55pm
Really?  And all this time I thought it was Jack Rabbit, as she probably does too in the midst of her drunken pilled up unending stupor (or his brother Harvey, right over here...no, over HERE....over...oh, you figure it out). 

Date Posted: September 08 2007 at 7:45am
If this starred another actress, it would've been more successful. That's a fact because people HATE Lohan. People who had actually seen this movie thought it was better than most PG-13 horror movies and it's not afraid to be bloody and violent...And I decided to read the ending. My thought: It is ingenious! I can't believe I ruined it for myself!

Posted By: SchumacherH8ter
Date Posted: September 09 2007 at 10:47am
Lindsay Lohan has brought this on her self. Her boozeing and drug use ruined her career and reputation. Now she's in rehab, and I heard that she's acting like a spoiled brat.

-------------
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Transcendence

Date Posted: September 09 2007 at 3:29pm

In other words she's just being herself. This is what happens when actors get famous too young. Haley Joel Ostman was pulled over for a DUI. We haven't heard from him lately have we?

I won't use alcohol or drug use as an excuse for a lack of talent. I'm a musician and a recovering alcoholic. Some of my favorite musicians had horrible addictions. They were able to create good music before, during, and after their addictions. Talent is talent.

-------------
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

Date Posted: September 18 2007 at 2:30pm
There's no way Lindsay won't be nominated for or win a Razzie next year. It's just a given.

Date Posted: September 22 2007 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by moviewizguy

If this starred another actress, it would've been more successful. That's a fact because people HATE Lohan. People who had actually seen this movie thought it was better than most PG-13 horror movies and it's not afraid to be bloody and violent...And I decided to read the ending. My thought: It is ingenious! I can't believe I ruined it for myself!
                     PG-13 horror are better than this. I can think of two examples of good PG-13 horror movies that came out this year. They were "Disturbia" and "1408".

-------------

Date Posted: September 23 2007 at 2:14am

Disturbia wasn't a horror movie!

Response from Head RAZZberry: Perhaps, but I happened to watch REAR WINDOW on video a day or two before viewing DISTRUBIA on DVD. While the new version is a pale imitation of Hitchcock's 1954 masterpiece, DISTURBIA was, among this year's lame crop of remakes, certainly one of the better ones...

-------------

Date Posted: September 23 2007 at 8:07am
Disturbia wasn't a horror movie? That's debatable, but "1408" was.

-------------

Date Posted: October 11 2007 at 12:35pm
This just in:

"I Know Who Killed Me" will be released on DVD on November 27th. 

Anyone care?

-------------

Posted By: cvcjr13
Date Posted: October 11 2007 at 5:43pm

Originally posted by dipitlow555

This just in:

Anyone care?

I do.  I haven't watched it yet.  I just have trailers and reviews to go on so far.

-------------

Date Posted: October 12 2007 at 9:54am
Disturbia was a thriller...1408 is a psycological thriller....

Date Posted: October 15 2007 at 9:54am

Yeah, I care too, because I thought "I Know" was so much better than movies like "House of Wax" and "Captivity". But most of the people on this forum don't... 

Originally posted by cvcjr13

This just in:

Anyone care?

I do.  I haven't watched it yet.  I just have trailers and reviews to go on so far.

-------------

Date Posted: October 19 2007 at 3:55am

Well at this point, we can all garauntee one thing..."I Know Who Killed Me" will be nominated for a bunch of Razzies this year.

My Predictions:

Worst Picture, Worst Director ,Worst Actress (Lindsay HOhan), Worst Screen Couple (The 2 Lindsays), Worst Screenplay

Response from Head RAZZberry: And don't forget Worst Remake or Rip-Off, since this film's basic premise is arguably a horror remake of that 1960s TV hit http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056778/ - THE PATTY DUKE SHOW ... 

-------------

Posted By: SlammyFewFew
Date Posted: October 20 2007 at 12:18pm

Honestly, the film was bad, but I don't think it was bad enough for a Razzie. I honestly do think Lindsay has talent, it IS shown in the film, but the movie itself is so ridiculous and confusing that it manages to makes her look bad... 

-------------

Date Posted: October 29 2007 at 1:40am

Well at least "Disturbia" ripped off a director with talent (Alfred Hitchcock). That doesn't work for everybody -- anyone remember Gus Van Zant's "Psycho"? At least "1408" had good actors: John Cusack, Samuel L. Jackson and Mary McCormack. And Cusack isn't a snob about his performances: He once said that only a few of his movies have been truly "good".

Response from Head RAZZberry: Of course I remember " Gus Van Sant's PSYCHO! Van Sant and his film both "won" RAZZIES for 1998-- Gus as Worst Director and the film as Worst Remake or Sequel, and Anne Heche (in the Janet Leigh role) was a Worst Actress nominee for it as well...

Disturbia wasn't a horror movie!

Response from Head RAZZberry: Perhaps, but I happened to watch REAR WINDOW on video a day or two before viewing DISTRUBIA on DVD. While the new version is a pale imitation of Hitchcock's 1954 masterpiece, DISTURBIA was, among this year's lame crop of remakes, certainly one of the better ones...

-------------

- Joe Queenan

Date Posted: November 18 2007 at 2:18pm

Wow! This movie is still in the CURRENT RAZZIE MOVIES section. This is a definite WORST PICTURE contender. But I'm still putting my money on NORBIT to take The Big Berry. 

-------------

Date Posted: November 19 2007 at 2:30am

I KNOW WHO KILLED ME is still listed in "Current Releases" for three reasons: It's due for video release November 27, and will be the main feature at next January's RAZZIE Member event Pre-Vue Nite. And thirdly, it's a Modern RAZZIE Classic. I KNOW WHO is, quite simply, The Berry Best Best Bad-Ass Worst Picture contender I've seen in ages. Wildly inept, risibly written and laughably over (and under) acted, it is literally bust-a-gut funny! 

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Date Posted: November 20 2007 at 10:12am

But do you think it is worst than "Norbit"?

And didn't Lindsay Lohan look like Britney Spears when she was dancing on the stripper pole!? LOL.

-------------

Date Posted: November 26 2007 at 3:37pm
I actually found "Norbit" to be a lot worse than this...
And I didn't notice the Lindsay-Britney resemblance.

-------------

Posted By: Sanndman228715
Date Posted: November 27 2007 at 9:33am

I used to think that the "Self-destructing child star" trend started in the 80's, then I read about Bobby Driscoll, man, this has been going on forever. HeadRazz, you said this is one of the most enjoyable bad movies in years, did you find it funnier than The Wicker Man remake?

-------------

Date Posted: November 28 2007 at 8:56am

Sanndman228715 wrote: HeadRazz, you said this is one of the most enjoyable bad movies in years. Did you find it funnier than The Wicker Man remake?

Response from Head RAZZberry: Between this and WICKER MAN, it's a close call as to which is laugh-out-loud funnier. Both have multiple guffaw-inducing scenes (Nicolas Cage in the bear-suit in WICKER MAN and Lindsay playing "one-handed piano" in this spring laughably to mind). But I think Lohan's both being in a trainwreck of a movie like I KNOW and living through a trainwreck of a year off-screen may give I KNOW a slight edge. If Vegas odds-makers are taking bets on this year's RAZZIE results, the smart money will be on Lindsay! 

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Posted By: Sanndman228715
Date Posted: November 28 2007 at 9:00am

One last thing, HeadRazz if I renew my voting Razzie membership in the next few days will I still receive this year's Nominating Ballot?

-------------

Date Posted: November 29 2007 at 2:40am

This year's RAZZIE® Nominating Ballots will go in the mail on Friday, December 28. So if you Renew (or JOIN!) soon, YES, you'll be on our Mailing List for choosing this year's Berry Worst Achievements in Film...

Sanndman228715 wrote: If I renew my voting Razzie membership in the next few days will I still receive this year's Nominating Ballot?

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Date Posted: November 29 2007 at 7:52am

There's a huge difference between their appearences: Lindsey's rail-thin, and Britney's the size of Rhode Island!   Personality-wise, however, they're the same: Both spoiled little shank ho's...  

And I didn't notice the Lindsay-Britney resemblance.

-------------

Date Posted: December 06 2007 at 12:35pm

First off, it's worse than "Norbit". Second, it's not just a rip-off of "Showgirls", "Hostel", and "The Patty Duke Show": it brazenly rips-off David Lynch. The director's last picture was, also, a Lynch rip-off. The only Lynch film it doesn't rip-off is "The Straight Story". And, finally, I found it hilarious that Lohan, remember she's playing a stripper, doesn't show any flesh. At least Elizabeth Berkeley wasn't afraid. The funny part is, you can find Lohan nudity anywhere. Go Goggle Lohan, and I guarentee that you'll find some! 

-------------

Date Posted: December 08 2007 at 3:23pm

I've finally watched it and Norbit is much worse. This was not a good film, though. It simply tries too hard to be clever and smart. Reading the ending before watching it, I understood the movie well and I can understand why people would be confused when they first watched it.

Posted By: JoBloMovieGoer
Date Posted: December 18 2007 at 5:48am

I'm waiting for the DVD of this to arrive from Netflix. With all the discussion on this forum about how awful (andawfully funny) it is, I can hardly WAIT to watch it...

Date Posted: December 18 2007 at 12:04pm
Are you kidding? It made no sense? It made no sense if you didn't pay attention.

Date Posted: December 18 2007 at 5:40pm

Okay, MWG, explain yourself.  At first, you say:

I can understand why people would be confused when they first watched it.

And then you turn around and say:

Are you kidding? It made no sense? It made no sense if you didn't pay attention.

So, do you or don't you understand why people would be confused by I Know Who Killed Me?  Remember, you read about the ending BEFORE you watched it. 

Date Posted: December 20 2007 at 12:45pm
....yeah....*awkward*

Date Posted: December 20 2007 at 2:09pm

Emergency!  Emergency!  He's quoting Michael Myers from Cat in the Hat! . . .

....yeah....*awkward*

Posted By: JoBloMovieGoer
Date Posted: January 06 2008 at 4:50am

I just got my Razzie nominating ballot, and marked this one ALL OVER IT!

WHATTA CONTENDUH! The entire movie made no sense, the ending was hilarious, and you could tell Lohan wasn't exactly "all there" playing either of her two characters. By the way, is it true?  CAN we nominate Lindsay TWICE for Worst Actress??  She certainly deserves a Razzie double whammy for this one!! 

Date Posted: January 08 2008 at 4:14pm
I have watched and rewatched this train wreck on DVD a dozen times -- and it STILL does not make any sense! Even watching the "alternate opening" and "alternate ending" it STILL leaves me confused. Also note the homage to Dick Tracy where "bad" Dakota wears red and is bathed in red light, while "good" Aubrey wears blue and is bathed in blue light. And did the "Stigmatas" happen or not? They even bring in (F)art Bell for a cameo that seems to be an homage to the old Leonard Nimoy "In Search Of" TV show.

You know it's awful when you have to pull out your DVD of Impulse because your mind cries out for something that makes at least some sense!  

-------------
2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence

Date Posted: January 09 2008 at 1:26am

Wasn't William Shatner in "Impulse"?

Response from Head RAZZberry: YES, and Shatner is awesomely awful in it! Here's a http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071654/ - LINK to the IMDb page for http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071654/ - IMPULSE , which is also listed among The 100 Funniest Bad Movies Ever Made in my book, http://www.amazon.com/Official-Razzie-Movie-Guide-Hollywoods/dp/0446693340/ref=sr_1_1/002-9142764-3628869?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1177873806&sr=1-1 - THE OFFICIAL RAZZIE MOVIE GUIDE ...

-------------

Date Posted: January 10 2008 at 11:39am
Reportedly, the director wanted the Shat to be in the movie so much, that he cornered the Shat at an airport and wouldn't let him on his flight until he agreed to star in it.

-------------

Posted By: Jack Spencer Jr
Date Posted: January 13 2008 at 11:50am

So, do you or don't you understand why people would be confused by I Know Who Killed Me?  Remember, you read about the ending BEFORE you watched it.

Personally, I have no problem expecting people to be confused watching this movie for the first time. However if you put a little effort into it (and who but the very, very insane, would actually do such a thing?) it's not that hard to understand at all.

It does expect you to accept two rather off-the-wall concepts. The first is the six million dollar skank deal with the bionic arm and leg. The second is the whole stigmatic twin deal. If you can ever make your peace with either concept, you are left with a very, very boring movie, indeed. Much of the middle of the movie has nothing of any substance happening at all. Especially if you know the ending, but even if you don't, very little actual action takes place. Much of the activity is just the same things over and over until the "thrilling" climax.

So, it's not a good movie by any stretch. (I have figured out some minor tweaks {OKay, major tweaks} that could have made the movie better. Not great, but it might not have been Razzie fodder). But aside from two really weird concepts, some of the worst strip tease footage since my Honeymoon home movie, and a plot that is flabby and dead like a beached whale, it's not a bad movie. Not a good movie. But it's mediocre at most. Somehow, I doubt if we'd even be talking about it if it weren't for Lohan's presence in it. But then, the movie probably would have languished in production hell, where it belonged, were it not for her. So I'm not certain if it's the worst movie of the year, but I get the feeling it'll be branded as such, anyway.

Which is a pity, since Southland Tales, from the writer/director of the vastly overrated Donnie Darko sounds like it does the convoluted plot, David Lynch style rip-off thing and does it much worse with even more horrific results. I must see this movie.

-------------

Date Posted: January 14 2008 at 2:33am

Reponse from Head RAZZberry: Mr. Spencer makes a Berry Amusing (but Not Berry Convincing) case in defense of I KNOW WHO KILLED ME. But as the Counsel for the Prosecution, may I submit in evidence Exhibit #1: Richard Roeper (of Ebert & Roeper) just selected I KNOW WHO as his #1 WORST MOVIE of the ENTIRE YEAR. Not just among his Ten Worst, but #1 -- Topping NORBIT, BRATZ, CHUCK & LARRY and a whole slew of rancid cinematic garbage ( http://www.rottentomatoes.com/vine/showthread.php?t=604294 - LINK to see complete Ten Worst lists for both Roeper and guest critic Michael Phillips).

Concensus seems to be on our side of the argument here, but please feel free, Mr. Spencer, to post opposing viewpoints at any time. it is cleverly written and compassionate posts like yours that make this FOrum as lively as it is...

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Date Posted: January 14 2008 at 8:30am

1) I really, really want to see Southland Tales.

2) About the bootom 10 lists, they have to be some of the worst worst top 10 list I've ever seen. I know they haven't seen films like Epic Moive...and others but..really. These are the movies I don't agree that should be on the bottom:

*Shoot 'Em Up: He must have really hated this movie...

*Lars and the Real Girl

*Ocean's 13: The worst in the series but overall, not that bad.

*Perfect Strangers

Well, I disagree with Michael Philip's list more.

Date Posted: January 14 2008 at 9:10am

I disagree with Shoot 'Em Up and Ocean's 13. I thought those were a couple of pretty good movies...   

1) I really, really want to see Southland Tales.

2) About the bootom 10 lists, they have to be some of the worst worst top 10 list I've ever seen. I know they haven't seen films like Epic Moive...and others but..really. These are the movies I don't agree that should be on the bottom:

*Shoot 'Em Up: He must have really hated this movie...

*Lars and the Real Girl

*Ocean's 13: The worst in the series but overall, not that bad.

*Perfect Strangers

Well, I disagree with Michael Philip's list more.

-------------

Date Posted: January 14 2008 at 1:54pm
Oh, I'm not defending this movie by any stretch of the imagination. I'm just pointing out that the flaws of this movie are more mediocre that true bottom-of-the-barrel in caliber.

However, that may be due to my attempts at dissecting this movie. You watch garbage enough times, the stench doesn't bother you so much. Aside from the aforementioned bionic limbs and stigmatic twin idiocy, the major sticking point for most people on IKWKM were the stripping scenes. I've learned to ignore them, now, because they have nothing to do with the plot. They were thrown in merely to titillate. Which is a funny thing to say since that's exactly what these scenes are missing. At this stage, I no longer bat an eye when a Hollywood starlet refuses to show her goodies when playing a stripper, but for Christ's sakes, it's Lindsay Lohan. She shows more skin on an average Friday night out on the town.

But, once you strip away all of that stuff, the actual plot is actually pathetically mediocre. The whole middle act does not advance so much as just remind you of various plot points that are going on which will all get resolved in the final act. One might think this would be a hallmark of a bad film, but one would be wrong and also fat. This kind of "narrative wheel spinning" is seen in films like Jaws 2, which is regarded as not a bad film by many.

But one of the film's biggest flaws, though is that it's a noir-ish thriller. I have recently learned something about noir-ish thrillers from watching, of all things, Basic Instinct 2. Noir-ish thrillers suck big time. They seem to be designed to bore. Oh sure, there are some very unwholesome activities going on, but most of the action of a noir film is people sitting around talking about said activities as they all try to find a way to cope or something. A microcosm for the noir thriller was the bathroom scene in BI2 when the lead character, who reminded me of Clive Owen if he'd had his charisma surgically removed, is chasing his ex-wife into the ladies room of a club. Slowly he opens stall after stall until he opens the one she's occupying, sitting on the floor with her throat slit. Noir films are pretty much that. Blah blah blah. Talk talk talk. And then, Whoops! A dead body! Just to wake the audience back up again so that they'll pay attention. When done well, a noir can be very engaging, allowing the director to engage in visual stylings and the audience gets to try to figure out what character is trying to do what to who for what reason. When done poorly, you get Basic Instinct 2, or I know Who Killed Me.

Personally, I was disappointed in IKWKM. I had heard about how awful it was too late to find it in theaters already, but I ran out to buy the DVD and watching it, ... I don't know. It just wasn't as bad as I thought it would be based on what I'd heard. (Perhaps I should have gotten the Blu-Ray disc as with the higher resolution the film would have been significantly improved?) I think it's because it's essentially an empty film where not much goes on. Which doesn't make it good, of course. I just don't find it very bad, either. It's just kind of there.

Not that I doubt it'll go down as the worst film of 2007. It's definitely a bad movie, but my qualm is whether it's actually the worst or not. I would have hoped there was some more top shelf cinematic dreck out this past year, but I find this movie's awfulness wanting. Surely there must've been a Doogal?

Date Posted: January 14 2008 at 4:19pm

I'd like to express a deep gratitude to the  http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=326&PN=1 - HeadRAZZBerry for previewing this film the other night.  I've never been so grateful to see such a bad film. . .

SPOILERS!  DO NOT READ ONE WORD OF THIS AMATEUR REVIEW IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE!

I know, I know, http://www.eduqna.com/Words-Wordplay/778-1-words-wordplay-5.html - arguing semantics is usually pointless, but I'm raising this objection anyway.

What the hell is " http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2006-39,GGLG:en&q=stigmata+twins - stigmata twins ?"

Talk about confusing the audience.  When you say " http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=stigmata - stigmata ", people are not going to think the plural of "stigma", they are not going to think of "marks of shame" nor are they going to think of "identifying marks."  No, they're going to think of http://www.gospel-mysteries.net/stigmata.html - Catholics throughout the ages that mysteriously have marks appear on their bodies , especially in the spots where Jesus was wounded.  Mind you, the exact placement of those wounds change based on the depictions of the crucifixion the wounded worshipper is familiar with, but that's a completely different issue. . . .

No no no no no no NO!  Don't use a term people aren't familiar with, especially if there is a term people ARE familiar with.

Like " http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2006-39,GGLG:en&q=%22corsican+twins%22 - Corsican twins ."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Dumas - Alexandre Dumas ( http://www.online-literature.com/dumas/threemusketeers/ - The Three Musketeers , http://www.online-literature.com/dumas/cristo/ - The Count of Monte Cristo ) wrote a novel in the mid 1800s called http://arthursclassicnovels.com/arthurs/dumas/corsic10.html - The Corsican Brothers .  I haven't seen http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0033490/ - Douglas Fairbanks, Jr.'s version , I've almost successfully avoided http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0087042/ - Cheech & Chong's parody of it , and I understand there are http://us.imdb.com/find?s=tt&q=corsican&x=7&y=12 - many, many other movie versions based on this book.  It's about two sets of twins from the island of Corsica who are split up, a twin from one set hooks up with a twin from another set, and they're all wrapped up on opposite sides of this centuries' old vendetta two families have against each other.  The crucial point is that, as it turns out, what one twin sees, the other twin sees.  What one twin feels, the other twin feels.  And what happens to one twin happens to the other.  If there is strong emotion or physical danger attached to whatever is happening, the other twin knows it.  Apparently there is a supernatural connection between the twins, or perhaps http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement - evidence of quantum entanglement .

And so, over the years, these fictional characters have been commonly called "Corsican twins."  Has nothing to do with http://www.corsica-isula.com/ - Corsica .  Has all to do with Dumas' book.

I wouldn't mind talking about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnCTl8FJYNs - those two guys from - G.I. Joe , but I digress. . . .

So, when one talks about Corsican Twins, there is more to it than one gets stabbed, the other gets stabbed.  And in http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0897361/ - I Know Who Killed Methere is more going on than just "one gets stabbed, the other gets stabbed."  We're talking about far more than stigmata here, religious or otherwise.

Now, in terms of storytelling, Corsican twins suffer from the same problem as do Jekyll & Hyde, Phantom of the Opera and a number of other characters do.  They're great characters, but you still need a story to stick them in.  If you don't have a story, all you do is talk about them and talk about their condition and by the end you get tired of all this talking and you kill them off.

So, setting aside the semantics, IKWKM did one thing right.  And I honestly do appreciate this.  They took Corsican twins and stuck them in an interesting storyline.   Forget the names Dakota and Aubrey for awhile and let me summarize:

Two Corsican twins are separated at birth.  One lives with her crack-addicted mother, the other lives in well-to-do New Salem.  They both have that supernatural connection where they experience each other's strong, emotional experiences.  Needless to say, the one who lives with cracked-out mom has the bulk of them, becoming an underage stripper.  The well-to-do twin writes about them, until she gets kidnapped by a serial killer.  As he tortures well-to-do, the stripper experiences the same thing, both the emotional fear and physical damage.  All the stripper can figure to do is head for this town called New Salem that keeps coming to her mind and find out what is happening to her.  When she gets there, her right hand and leg are so damaged, the hospital must amputate them, and everyone at New Haven mistakenly thinks she's the well-to-do one who somehow escaped.  (She obviously isn't doing so well anymore, but I digress.)  The stripper must then do three things.  One, she must convince them she's not who they think she is.  Two, she must discover she has a twin.  Three, she must find her twin and rescue her from the serial killer.

Sound good?

They botched it.   http://us.imdb.com/company/co0157610/ - 360 Pictures botched it big time.  It is so botched, that a group of us Razzie members spent an evening lampooning this flick as it rolled by.  It was overwhelmingly funny, both the remarks and the movie. 

To name all the ways they botched this storyline would take too much space.  Let me just name five places that made me guffaw.

First, the stripping scenes.  It was bad enough the woman who ran the joint looked and talked like Jim Varney's zombie done up in drag.  I actually like Ernest, and I wouldn't wish this on him.  But LiLo tried pulling a http://www.historylink.org/essays/output.cfm?file_id=5686 - Gypsy Rose Lee , as one viewer pointed out, with none of the tease, none of the mystery and none of the sensuality.  For those who don't remember or were never told, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-jEKVq38bY - Lee did to an audience everything all the other strippers did, but never did it nude .  As Spencer said, there is no titillation.  LiLo kept the volume low.  The HeadRAZZBerry mentioned that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjkXceOk0A&feature=related - she talked about how hard it was working the stripping pole .  Doing what?!  She grabs the pole with one arm, leans out, lets the other arm reach out and walks in a slow circle.  It's unfortunate the rest of her otherwise talented performance was wasted as the highlight of this film.  But it's even more unfortunate that throughout each stripping scene, she fails.  She fails to convey the streetwise sense of an underage child of a drug-addicted prostitute, a child who regrettably knows what "men" want.  The scene is ripe for mockery.  Start throwing the tomatoes!

The next funniest scene is the way-too-obvious red herring.  The big buff tree trimmer comes tooling along with his bunged up pickup and his woodchipper, no doubt all the way from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVjkXceOk0A&feature=related - Fargo .  And the way he takes off his shirt and then strokes that branch as he's picking up on LiLo with the grace of a herd of stampeding elephants.  And look at what he does when she gives him the finger.  He throws that branch into the chipper!  This whole scene is so over-the-top, you almost want to see ham actor http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000230/ - Sylvester Stallone perform it.  Almost.  Well, maybe not even close. . . .

And then there is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Color_psychology - the blatant symbolism of the colors .  The HeadRAZZBerry alerted us to watch for this during the preview, and we didn't have to look very hard.  Look at the red!  That means the stripper!  Look at the blue!  That means well-to-do!  The torture tools are all blue!  The stripper outfit is all red!  Well-to-do gets blue roses!  Stripper bleeds red blood!  The background changes back and forth and forth and back with the subtlety of a heavy, wooden club.  Set back and get ready.  Ooooo, the blue!  Oooooo, the red!

And speaking of red, stripper makes well-to-do's mom red-faced when stripper takes well-to-do's boyfriend upstairs and makes a man out of him.  Or should I say a boytoy?  I have to ask, what is http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000566/ - Julia Ormond doing slumming in this movie?  She was so comical staying downstairs in the kitchen listening to the rhythmic wild thing pounding through the upstairs floorboards, futilely distracting herself scrubbing the grout, acting like she was so helpless.  Either go upstairs, tell them to knock it off and have the FBI escort Mr. Experienced out of the home, or go outside and pretend everything is pollyanna.  I know I should feel the angst of well-to-do's mother who thinks the stripper is a confused well-to-do and is trying to give her the space to come to her senses, but there is no sense in this scene.  This scene reeks worse than the smoke from LiLo's cigarette! 

But then there is the entry into the serial killer's home.  Now, it was asked why did well-to-do's Dad and the stripper go to the home rather than contact the FBI?  The HeadRAZZBerry previously pointed out a FBI detective who spouts preposterous theories throughout the movie.  I pointed out that this detective would tie them up with so many of her wrongheaded ASSumptions that they'd never get to the house.  They HAD to go to the house with no other help.  Now, usually I don't mind spoiling a spoiled movie, but I won't spoil the single good scene in this movie.  I will point out that it happens in the killer's house, and the stripper makes beautiful use of her bionic hand.  Whoever wrote that scene wrote the only intelligent scene in the whole movie, and should have wrote more of them!  You must see that scene, and know IT IS THE ONLY GOOD SCENE!  When the stripper enters the torture chamber, she sees the limbs from all the previous mannequins, er, victims.  I was dumbfounded how hokey this scene looked.  I always wondered what happened to all the spare body parts from http://www.seeing-stars.com/Museums/Movieland.shtml - Movieland Wax Museum .  Now I know.  It was so bad, that one Razzie member had to remind us we were supposed to be heckling the movie, and then the one-liners started popping out again. 

Enough of the appraisal.  How does it stack up?  Well, as far as bad movies go, http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0799949/ - Epic Movie and http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0244521/ - Funny Money were worse, hands down, no question about it.  http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=10&PN=1 - But we're talking about the Razzies here .  We are not just looking for bad movies.  We also consider if the movie is so bad, we laugh about how bad it was.  You don't get too many unintentional laughs (and no intentional ones) from Epic Movie, and you only get a few more unintentional laughs (and one or two intentional ones) from Funny Money.  No, when it comes to unintentional laughter, I Know Who Killed Me is 2007's mother of all comedies.

MAJOR SPOILER.  And be sure to remember the moral.  Don't quit your piano lessons.  The teacher may suffer from "piano envy"! . . .

I have only one question left unanswered by the film.  I wonder what well-to-do says to the stripper about what she did to her boyfriend? . . .

Date Posted: January 15 2008 at 7:39am

I have only one question left unanswered by the film.  I wonder what well-to-do says to the stripper about what she did to her boyfriend? . . .

I would imagine the conversation went something like this:

Aubrey: "I have a date with Jerrod tonight."

Dakota: "Jerrod? Oh yeah. I've had that."

Aubrey: "What do you mean?"

Dakota: "Oh, nothing. Word to the wise, though: he's selfish in bed."

Aubrey: "You mean he's a cover hog?"

Dakota: (beat) "Yeah, he's a cover hog."

Aubrey: "Oh, don't worry. I know how to deal with a cover hog."

I don't know. Aubrey just doesn't strike me as the brightest tool in the shed.

For my money, the best scene was the flashback Dakota had where she was going to the bus stop and was being stalked. It was cliched and reminded me of a scene from a Japanese children's movie, but it was eerie and effective, if completely disposable to the plot.

Posted By: StudioKaiju
Date Posted: January 15 2008 at 12:54pm

So-o-o...

First The Parent Trap, and now this...

Is there going to be a bad movie once every decade where Lindsay Lohan plays identical twins who somehow have never met before?

Date Posted: January 15 2008 at 2:13pm

Originally posted by Jack Spencer Jr

I don't know. Aubrey just doesn't strike me as the brightest tool in the shed.

Ha!  You're probably right about that. 

For my money, the best scene was the flashback Dakota had where she was going to the bus stop and was being stalked. It was cliched and reminded me of a scene from a Japanese children's movie, but it was eerie and effective, if completely disposable to the plot.

You know, if the overbearing BBLLLUUUEE mixed in with Dakota's little bit of RREEEDD wasn't such a part (Part?  That's like taking 2/3rds of the birthday cake and calling that a slice!) of the scene, I'd agree that would be the best scene in the movie.

Posted By: fredmaia
Date Posted: January 21 2008 at 8:57pm

Very good!!!

I just want to say - "Impressive!!!" I'm a fresh new member...kind-a-5-minutes-member... and I'm already a fan of this Forum!!! A fan of the bad-mouth-trashing-no-regrets-see-you-at-the-next-very-bad-m ovie-again!!! Hell yeah!!

By the way sorry for my spelling but it's kinda hard to express my self in a well written English, because I'm all the way from Portugal!

Getting back to the point of my introspection: I just want to say as a fan - Lindsay, please don't quit the movie business yet!!! Not until someone get hold of one of your home-made porn tapes, and decides to make a fortune by selling on the Internet! Ok?!?! Thanx!!

P.S. -- Is there anyone else from Portugal??? Or am I the only one.... 

-------------

Date Posted: January 22 2008 at 12:50pm
If Lindsay's stripper scenes are any indication, we don't want to see her porn tapes. I would imagine she just lies there and reads a book.

Date Posted: January 26 2008 at 1:05am

Hee-Hee. Apparently Miss Lohan http://thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article714685.ece - took umbrage at the criticism her movie has received. Granted, the source is The Sun (which may not be the most reputable source) but it's always funny when the people who made a film have no clue why people did not like it, and think that being emphatic about how much work they put into it will change our minds... 

-------------

Date Posted: January 26 2008 at 2:06am

Response from Head RAZZberry: I've seen the same "Lindsay Lohan response quote," and it sounds to me like something she may have said in Press Materials for I KNOW WHO KILLED ME, before the film was even released. If she said she'd gladly work again with Worst Director nominee Chris Siverston after the film came out (and after it garnered 9 RAZZIE® nominations) then the woman should perhaps be put on Career Suicide Watch... 

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Date Posted: January 26 2008 at 6:39am
Originally posted by StudioKaiju

So-o-o...

First The Parent Trap, and now this...

Is there going to be a bad movie once every decade where Lindsay Lohan plays identical twins who somehow have never met before?

Please do not tell me you just called The Parent Trap a bad movie.

Date Posted: January 28 2008 at 8:11am

“I want our relationship to be like the one MARTIN SCORSESE and LEONARDO DiCAPRIO have.” I nearly died laughing from that quote.

-------------

Posted By: Adam
Date Posted: February 04 2008 at 8:04pm

I have to agree with Jack Spencer a bit here. Though the train towards
the coronation of "I Know Who Killed Me" as Worst Picture and Lindsay as
"Worst Actress" seems to be rolling with huge momentum, I'm not
convinced they've got my vote.

Oh, it's terrible. And it's laugh-out-loud terrible at times. My favorite
thing about the fully-clothed "strip tease" is that the thoroughly dazed
Lindsay looks pretty convincingly (and accidentally) like so many
thoroughly dazed REAL strippers! Yeeha!

And though the movie really is laughable at times, at others it's just
pretty standardly bad. I don't find it as incandescently brilliantly
horrendous as "Wicker Man" or "Dirty Love." Still, it's a contender.

Lindsay Lohan for Worst Actress, though? I don't think so. She's got
some truly terrible moments (like that strip-tease, for instance), but
most of the time she's just... dull. A competent film actress in wretched
decline and riding on autopilot as she awaits the big bag of money to fuel
her next binge. She doesn't make a lot of the huge, ill-advised choices
that I associate with a truly Worst Actress-worthy performance. [Like
Sharon Stone last year, or Jenny McCarthy the year before.] No, she
mostly makes standard, uninspired choices and executes them somewhat
adequately, for the most part. Bad? Definitely. Worst? I just don't see it.

No, let's face it. We'd be giving it to Lindsay for the headlines, for the
personal life, for the joy of making her descent "official." Is that what we
want the award to be?

Possibly, I suppose.   Possibly we do.     But I'm not sure that's how I'm
gonna vote.

Date Posted: February 13 2008 at 8:08am
Thanks, Adam.

I'd also like to take a moment and stick up for Worst Supporting Actress Nominee, Julia Ormond, who's performance could be considered a lone bright spot in this film. Or it would if the script didn't have her saying and doing stupid things. But we can hardly blame her for that, beyond blaming her for signing onto this movie in the first place. She was given two lengthy speeches, obviously intended to be Oscar Clip Moments. Making it all the more heartbreaking that she got a Razzie nod instead. But them's the breaks..

As such, I don't think she deserve the award, either. I'm less worried that she'll get it since she faces stiffer competition that Miss Lohan. I'm just surprised she was nominated out of all the supporting characters in that movie. She wasn't given good things to do, but what she was given, she worked with as best as anyone could and it seemed to me that the scene where she showed Lohan the sonogram veered dangerously close to "good." Lohan's otherwise lazy acting in that movie moved up a peg in that scene.

Just my two cents, there.

Date Posted: February 15 2008 at 3:11pm
The more I watch this on DVD, the more I regret not suggesting to the Head Razz that we should have nominated Dakota's Bionic Arm and Bionic Leg for Worst Screen Couple because they kept running out of power at the most inopportune moments!

Date Posted: February 16 2008 at 11:04am
Actually, her leg ran out of power often while the arm had no such problem. I suspect it ran on liquid skank.

Date Posted: February 16 2008 at 2:11pm

Actually, her leg ran out of power often while the arm had no such problem. I suspect it ran on liquid skank.

I thought the skank ran on liquid. . . .

Date Posted: February 16 2008 at 11:22pm
Touché, pussycat.

Date Posted: February 20 2008 at 4:00am
I was just on Agony Booth and there's a review there. And it's our Berry Good Friend Jack Spencer Jr. Also, he's a nerd and fat.

-------------

Date Posted: February 20 2008 at 11:20am
Hey, thanks for reading. I worked hard on that recap, so I hope people like it.

Date Posted: February 20 2008 at 11:46am
I had a damn good read.

-------------

Date Posted: February 20 2008 at 3:51pm

In reference to Lohan's tribute to Marilyn Monroe:

Can it be considered a wise career move to pose nude in New York magazine (and what’s New York magazine doing showing nudes?) on the eve of a Razzie ceremony where there’s a good possibility she is going to garner worst actress?  Lindsay, couldn’t you wait until AFTER the Razzie Awards?

In case you didn't click the link on the front page of this website,  http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/02/19/pn.lindsay.lohan.cnn - click here .

And that movie reporter doesn’t know his stuff.  Lohan does have a picture in the works.  Don’t laugh too hard—it’s called http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0493411/ - “Dare to Love Me”. 

Date Posted: February 20 2008 at 9:02pm
A better question about the Monroe pictures would be, is it really a good idea to re-create the last photo session Marilyn Monroe did before she was found dead of a drug overdose?

Sometimes comedy just writes itself, but sometimes it's pretty tasteless.

And last I knew, Dare to Love Me was in trouble, either money problems or script problems which the writer's strike did not help.

Date Posted: February 21 2008 at 1:10am

You're right, Jack.  It's in poor taste, and considering all she put herself through last year, its context is all wrong.  A Razzie may be a perfect coda to the publicity from that photo shoot.

As for whether money or script problems plague Dare to Love Me, well, they didn't spend a lot of money on nor did they address any of the script problems with I Know Who Killed Me, and it still got made.

Maybe they'll learn their lesson this time?

Date Posted: February 22 2008 at 4:25am
I'm kind of wondering if Lindsay Lohan can do much of anything that would really constitute a bad career move at this point. When you've hit the bottom she's reached, pretty much anything becomes a comeback vehicle.

-------------

Date Posted: February 23 2008 at 6:32am
Alright. Eight wins! Let me tell you, after watching this thing numerous times to write my recap, am I ever glad it won something, much less got a new Razzie record. And at least Julia Ormond got out unscathed. She didn't deserve it, anyway.

Date Posted: February 23 2008 at 12:45pm
Well, although I agree with you that Julia Ormond's performance didn't deserve a Razzie, as good as she made it despite the script and direction, I feel the only reason why she didn't receive a Razzie was because Eddie Murphy's Rasputia was hands down the worst performance of the supporting actress nominees.  If it wasn't for Eddie Murphy, the juggernaut targeting I Know Who Killed Me would have landed Julia Ormond a Razzie, too. 

Date Posted: February 23 2008 at 1:47pm
Eight Wins! Hmmm...Now we have to see sometime in the future if a movie will "win" 11 RAZZIES. Already 3 films won 11 Oscars, though one of them was the weakest of those 3...

Posted By: ITbeast
Date Posted: February 23 2008 at 2:01pm
Yeah...This movie has now made Hollywood history as the Razzie equivalent to both Ben-Hur (1959) and Titanic (1997) (Oscar's most honored) as the most dis-honored in Tinsel town history.

-------------
The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Date Posted: February 24 2008 at 4:01pm
The Worst Picture took home twice as many awards than the Best Picture!  That's good, right? . . .

Date Posted: February 25 2008 at 9:07am
I have found out that one of the reasons that Lohan did not pick up her awards at the ceremony is because she's currently in Italy for some fashion show because she's a high fashion twit.

Note I said that's one of the reasons. There were likely all kinds of other reasons, such as "ham." "Ham" is the reason why she did not show.

Print Page | Close Window