Print Page | Close Window

Toot-Toot-Tootsie, Donít BARK!

Printed From: Official RAZZIEģ Forum
Category: FORUMS on UP-COMING FILMS & PROJECTS
Forum Name: WALTER, THE FARTING DOG
Forum Discription: No, That's NOT a Typo -- It Appears 2-B-4 Real...
URL: http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3197
Printed Date: November 22 2014 at 3:59pm

Topic: Toot-Toot-Tootsie, Donít BARK!
Posted By: HeadRAZZBerry
Subject: Toot-Toot-Tootsie, Donít BARK!
Date Posted: October 29 2008 at 8:01am

BASED on a BEST-SELLING SERIES of CHILDREN's BOOKS (SEE BELOW) THIS FAKE-SOUNDING MOVIE WILL APPARENTLY TOP-LINE THOSE http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055366/ - CAMP ROCK TEENY-BOPPER IDOLS http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2679438/ - THE JONAS BROTHERS : HERE's a http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b65707_Casting_Couch__Jonas_Bros_Ready_for__lt_i_gt_Farting_lt__i_gt__.html - LINK to READ the INITIAL ITEM on the E!-TV WEB SITE ABOUT WALTER, the FARTING DOG...

AND HERE's a http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b66062_Lou_Gets_Wind_of_Jonas_Brothers_Fart_Pic_Gig.html - LINK to READ ABOUT WHICH "CANINE CHARACTER ACTOR" WANTS to PLAY the FLATULENT TITLE ROLE... 

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Replies:
Posted By: SchumacherH8ter
Date Posted: October 29 2008 at 9:52am
This is being directed by the Farrelly brothers. Wow, they can fall lower than their awful remake of "The Heartbreak Kid"...

-------------
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html

Posted By: moat
Date Posted: October 30 2008 at 10:38am

Most dogs already fart.
What did Walter do to get the title, "The Farting Dog?"

...On second thought, I don't want to know! 

-------------

Posted By: saturnwatcher
Date Posted: November 10 2008 at 2:45pm
Maybe he can do the alphabet or something. Dare I suggest that anything that comes out of Walter's nether oriface is more intelligent than any dialogue in the most recent Rambo flick?

-------------
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken

Posted By: Michaels
Date Posted: November 10 2008 at 3:26pm
Wow, this is what childern's entertainment has been reduced to. And I thought it couldn't get any lower than "Baby Geniuses".

Posted By: ZookGuy
Date Posted: February 20 2009 at 7:32am
Heh heh heh... WAHHHHHH!!!! WHAT'S HAPPENED TO FILM!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted By: Pete
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 4:47am

I hope this bombs. And parents will wake up, and smell reality(no, not their dogs Beneful-scented flatulence). Who would want to see this? Maybe this will be the Jonas' undoing...

-------------
City of angels, I'll see you again, on the last frontier

Posted By: CriticalFrank
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 6:55am

Wow... this is just sad... I looked for active topics, and someone has revived a topic about a farting dog... Seriously? A farting dog??  

Well, at least this sounds better than Ghosts of Girlfriends Past...

-------------
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang

Posted By: dEd Grimley
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 1:50pm
I guess they've got another movie lined up right after this. It's called, "No, Audience -- We Don't Respect your Intelligence!"  

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:33pm

Can we follow that up with "Jar of Mayonaise: The 3D IMAX Event"?

-------------

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 4:45pm

I"m still waiting for "Ass: The Movie" to come out, become the highest grossing movie ever, and win 12 Oscars.  

-------------
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 5:47pm

Ass: The Movie... you only think 12 Oscars? Don't undersell the genius of the idea -- Make it "Ass: The Movie in 3-D" and it could be awarded EVERY Oscar given! 

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 12:50am
I assume that "grossing" is not intended as a pun??  

Originally posted by Michaels

I"m still waiting for "Ass: The Movie" to come out, become the highest grossing movie ever and win 12 Oscars.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:23am

It has to be a pun. Something like that is too perfect NOT to be a pun... and to think I didn't catch that!  

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

I"m still waiting for "Ass: The Movie" to come out, become the highest grossing movie ever and win 12 Oscars.

I assume that "grossing" is not intended as a pun.

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:31am
Well, it sounds like we have a trilogy to make, boys... let's get crackin. We may need to go "borrow"MWG's camera...  

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 5:17am

Sweet! I've been working on the script for "Jar of Mayonaisse: The 3D IMAX Experience" for several years now, I think it is almost ready... Finally my dream can become a reality...

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 5:45am
If you'll allow me to play studio exec for a moment, I'm not sure that MAYONAISSE is the sauce that's really resonating with today's youth market demographic. To really synergize and max our cross promotion capabilities, it should really be Baconaisse, the mayonaisse of the future. With Bacon.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 6:00am

If you'll allow me to play studio exec for a moment, I'm not sure that MAYONAISSE is the sauce that's really resonating with today's youth market demographic. To really synergize and max our cross promotion capabilities, it should really be Baconaisse, the mayonaisse of the future. With Bacon.

But....but... I'm almost done with the script... I can't change everything over to Baconaisse... that would throw off the whole story. I mean the beautiful love scene between the Mayonaisse and the Mustard just wouldn't make sense with Baconaisse... I mean the Mustard is Jewish for crying out loud! To get with Baconaisse would be against her religion!

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 11:05am
And of course, what about "BLT Sandwhich: The Movie, in True 3D IMAX!" And its sequel, "A Side Garden Salad: The Movie, also in True 3D IMAX"!

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:57pm

And of course, what about "BLT Sandwhich: The Movie, in True 3D IMAX!" And its sequel, "A Side Garden Salad: The Movie, also in True 3D IMAX"!

Now you're just trying to build on my brilliance. I thought you had your hands full with "Ass: The Movie" ...

Heh... I said "hands full with ass" ...

-------------

Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 9:06am
Somewhere, the ghost of Fozzie bear is going "Wakka wakka wakka" for you guys.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 2:43pm
Well, if we have a farting dog movies, how much longer until we have a "Ren and Stimpy" movie? I mean that was a gross-out humor cartoon about cats and dogs.

Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 4:19pm

Well, if we have a farting dog movies, how much longer until we have a "Ren and Stimpy" movie? I mean that was a gross-out humor cartoon about cats and dogs.

Skip Ren and Stimpy, just make movies out of various parts of the show. So we can have "Log: The Movie" or "Happy Happy Joy Joy: The Movie" or even better, "Powdered Toast Man: The Movie"

I think Log alone could be a multiple Oscar nominee....

-------------

Date Posted: May 07 2009 at 11:44pm
Anyone see the "adult" episodes of Ren and Stimpy? They were out on Spike TV or something when it launched. They had to pull it when they had full frontal female nudity.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 08 2009 at 1:10am

Anyone see the "adult" episodes of Ren and Stimpy? They were out on Spike TV or something when it launched. They had to pull it when they had full frontal female nudity.

Yeah, I heard those episodes got pretty NC-17, with like sex, both hetro and homo. WTF?!

Date Posted: May 08 2009 at 5:10am

Yeah, I heard those episodes got pretty NC-17, with like sex, both hetro and homo. WTF?!

Wait a minute... Adult Ren and Stimpy episodes? Where was I when this happened?

-------------

Posted By: Vits
Date Posted: May 09 2010 at 4:08pm
Not that I don't enjoy all of your jokes,but does anyone actually knows what the movie's about?
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

This is being directed by the Farrelly brothers. Wow, they can fall lower than their awful remake of "The Heartbreak Kid"...
I said it before and I'll say it again:That was one of the best comedies of 2007,and the most underrated movie of that year.

-------------
You can follow me http://www.twitter.com/@Vits_Chile - @Vits_Chile

Posted By: BurnHollywoodBurn
Date Posted: May 09 2010 at 5:02pm
The remake of "Heartbreak Kid" was nothing but gross-out humor, all of which fell flat on its face. I'm glad it bombed!!  

-------------
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.

Posted By: GTAHater767
Date Posted: May 09 2010 at 6:24pm
I said it before and I'll say it again:That was one of the best comedies of 2007,and the most underrated movie of that year.

HeadRAZZBerry didn't exactly like The Heartbreak Kid [remake], but he thought it was a godsend compared to THE SEEKER: THE DARK IS RISING.

-------------

Date Posted: May 09 2010 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by GTAHater767

HeadRAZZBerry didn't exactly like The Heartbreak Kid [remake], but he thought it was a godsend compared to THE SEEKER: THE DARK IS RISING.
And yet "Legend Of The Seeker" became a TV series. Go figure!

-------------
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.

Date Posted: May 09 2010 at 8:40pm
Is it possible HeadRAZZBerry thought The Heartbreak Kid [remake] to be the lesser of two evils because it didn't differ from the source material as much? And when did the Legend of the Seeker go off the air?

-------------

Date Posted: May 10 2010 at 11:49am

And when did the Legend of the Seeker go off the air?
Studio heads decided to cancel it on March 4th.

-------------

Date Posted: May 10 2010 at 8:55pm
Good riddance. How many other RAZZIE contenders were adapted into TV shows in the past 3 years that they need to cancel?

-------------

Date Posted: May 11 2010 at 11:16am
Well, there's the rebooted "Knight Rider," that got canceled. "V" is on the chopping block. "Hawaii 5-0" is coming next fall, but I'm guessing that won't last long. And of course, there's "Parenthood." Don't you love how television is equally as unoriginal as movies are?!  

-------------

Date Posted: May 11 2010 at 3:20pm

I spit on that trend. Since 2000, television and movies just haven't been the same. 1999 was so short on bad movies they had to nominate The Blair Witch Project and Big Daddy for Worst Picture. not only that, but most of '999's RAZZIE classics I hadn't even heard of! Several long-running shows premiered in 1999 as well. Then comes Triple-O, and everything goes to Hell. Few good shows, few good movies, notoriously sinister collections of RAZZIE nominations all millennium (so far).

-------------

Date Posted: May 11 2010 at 4:01pm
Yep, I claim 2000 as The Year That the Entertainment Industry Went to S*** Almost Overnight. Since then, Hollywood hasn't even been trying to make any good, original product ... unless of course, they want an Oscar or Emmy for their troubles!  

-------------

Date Posted: May 11 2010 at 5:17pm
How could it be? With Y2K comes the swift downfall of creativity! How could this have happened?

-------------

Date Posted: May 11 2010 at 7:19pm
Maybe studio heads thought the world was going to come to an end because of the so-called "Y2K bug", so they didn't bother to stock up on good movie ideas, and then decided "Screw it, we'll get by on remakes, sequels, reboots, and adaptations!".

-------------

Date Posted: May 11 2010 at 8:33pm
Somebody more artistically talented than me could develop a good stand-up comedy routine about it.

-------------

Date Posted: May 13 2010 at 11:34am

Somebody more artistically talented than me could develop a good stand-up comedy routine about it.
Like this?

Screenwriter: Sir, remember when everyone said that the Y2K bug would wipe out all the computers in the world, so we didn't bother to save any of those new screenplays we wrote?

Studio Head: Yes.

Screenwriter: Well, that Y2K didn't happen, so now we're left with nothing. What should we do?

Studio Head: Hmmm, if we don't have any new ideas, then we should just make sequels and remakes of old movies. Yes, that's it! We'll just remake any movie that's anywhere between 3 to 30 years old! And we'll make sequels to movies from 20 years! Oh, oh, and to top it all off, we'll make adaptations of comic books, video games, and even amusement park rides and board games for the next 10 years!

Screenwriter: Good idea, sir!

Studio Head: Of course it is!

-------------

Date Posted: May 13 2010 at 12:50pm
I think we should publish that!

-------------

Date Posted: May 13 2010 at 4:02pm

I think we should publish that!

Who knows, it might become the best selling non-fiction book ever written!

-------------

Posted By: alexaf
Date Posted: July 05 2011 at 9:31am
Is it in 3-D?

Print Page | Close Window