Print Page | Close Window

You’ve GOT to be kidding...PLEASE!

Printed From: Official RAZZIE® Forum
Category: FORUMS on UP-COMING FILMS & PROJECTS
Forum Name: HILARY DUFF in a BONNIE & CLYDE REMAKE
Forum Discription: We WISH We Were Kidding...
URL: http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3462
Printed Date: April 23 2014 at 1:29pm

Topic: You’ve GOT to be kidding...PLEASE!
Posted By: HeadRAZZBerry
Subject: You’ve GOT to be kidding...PLEASE!
Date Posted: February 03 2009 at 4:08pm

We're not sure if it's a sick joke -- or an actually planned, horribly ill-advised remake-from-Hell. But the idea of replacing Faye Dunaway from the 1967 original http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061418/awards - with 4-time RAZZIE® nominee Hilary Duff as Bonnie Parker suggests that, if it ever does get made, it'll be a contender, fer sher.

And just to show what a class act Duff is, here's a http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b82113_hilary_duff_disses_faye_dunaway.html - to the item that first brought the project to our attention, in which Duff mercilessly trashes her far-more-talented predecessor in the role...

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Replies:
Posted By: saturnwatcher
Date Posted: February 07 2009 at 2:52am

Remaking Bonnie and Clyde is bad enough. But Hillary Duff? N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!!!!!!

Write your Congressmen! Create petitions! Call out the National Guard! Let's organize a march on Hollywood! I'll bring the torches...somebody else get the pitchforks!

This remake stuff has just gone too far!

-------------
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken

Posted By: Michaels
Date Posted: February 07 2009 at 1:20pm

I think Faye Dunaway said it best: "Couldn't they have at least choosen a REAL actress?".

What's next, a reunion of Dane Cook and Jessica Alba in a remake of "Gone With The Wind"?!

Posted By: movieman
Date Posted: February 09 2009 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Michaels

What's next, a reunion of Dane Cook and Jessica Alba in a remake of
"Gone With The Wind"?!

Oh dear, do not give them ideas!

Posted By: dEd Grimley
Date Posted: February 10 2009 at 9:13am
Ooooh Oooooh... Wouldn't it kick ass if for Clyde, they got all 3 Jonas Brothers!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?1??!!?!/!/!/!/!/!/!/!!?!!

Date Posted: February 11 2009 at 2:28am

I found this rant from Youtube which pretty much expresses our hatred of movie remakes. For most part, he's dead on why remakes suck. Warning: he also drops alot of F-bombs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iHVmKwmwYI - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iHVmKwmwYI

Posted By: wolfee37
Date Posted: February 25 2009 at 4:39pm
Dont all sh*t on me...but I am excited for this film. I always thought Hilary Duff was a talented young actress, who for some reason was nominated for three years in a row (ok, ok, she deserved it for Material Girls) but besides that film she never given a bad performance. Bonnie & Clyde is one of my favorite films but I have done a lot of research on the real people and the Faye/ Warren film is not historically acurat in the slightest. And I dont even comsider this new film a remake but just another movie based on Bonnie and Clyde. Oh and Kevin Zegers from Transamerica and Michael Madsen are apparently in the film and both are great actors. Can't wait to see how this goes.

Date Posted: February 25 2009 at 5:44pm

Originally posted by wolfee37

Dont all sh*t on me...but I am excited for this film. I always thought Hilary Duff was a talented young actress, who for some reason was nominated for three years in a row (ok, ok, she deserved it for Material Girls) but besides that film she never given a bad performance. Bonnie & Clyde is one of my favorite films but I have done a lot of research on the real people and the Faye/ Warren film is not historically acurat in the slightest. And I dont even comsider this new film a remake but just another movie based on Bonnie and Clyde. Oh and Kevin Zegers from Transamerica and Michael Madsen are apparently in the film and both are great actors. Can't wait to see how this goes.

I'm not going to s*it on you, but you're going to be the odd man out on this one. Historically inacurat or not, the original "Bonnie & Clyde" is a classic in filmmaking history, and this remake won't bring anything to the table that will out shine the Faye/Warren version.

Posted By: wolfee37
Date Posted: February 27 2009 at 10:59am

I'm not going to s*it on you, but you're going to be the odd man out on this one. Historically inacurat or not, the original "Bonnie & Clyde" is a classic in filmmaking history, and this remake won't bring anything to the table that will out shine the Faye/Warren version.

Yeah. But I don't like to judge films before I see a trailer. I say lets all just wait and see...the film could be good.

Date Posted: February 27 2009 at 3:54pm

Originally posted by wolfee37

Yeah. But I don't like to judge films before I see a trailer. I say lets all just wait and see...the film could be good.

I'll warn you now, EVERYONE will be comparing it to the original, no matter if it's good or not. The original is iconic and a landmark in film making at the time. Remaking it would be like remaking "Citizen Kane" with Dane Cook, or "Gone With The Wind" with Adam Sandler and Jessica Simpson, it will pale in comparsion. Consider this dead on arrival with critics and movie goers alike. Maybe next they can remake "Slumdog Millionaire", it's almost an entire year old! Hell, while they are at it, why don't they just remake every film on the AFI's 100 Best Movies List?

Date Posted: February 27 2009 at 4:59pm

Ummm, as long as Hillary Duff is being cast as Bonnie, how about Clyde the orangutan from Every Which Way But Loose as Clyde? We are all aware that remakes blow anyway, so why not just take the thing right over the top?

And hey, if we are ever going to remake Gone With the Wind, the only reasonable "actor" to cast as Rhett Butler is Larry the Cable Guy. He has approximately the correct accent.

-------------
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken

Date Posted: February 28 2009 at 1:31am
Oh yes, I can see it now with the Larry the Cable Guy version: "Quite frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn" would be reduced to "Hey, lady, git her done!".

Date Posted: February 28 2009 at 4:05am
Here is a direct quote from the Trivia section of the IMDB page for the guy playing Clyde:
"Became very good friends with Backstreet Boy Nick Carter after meeting on the set of Hollow, The (2004)."

...Ahem...

Again, I COULD reference my pre-trailer perception of Heath Ledger as the Joker in saying, "Well, I could be wrong" but seriously... This has no hope. If they make and market it as something that isn't that serious, or something along the lines as one of those "Modern" Shakespear movies, or if they go some entirely different way with it than might be expected, then maybe... as long as they're not expecting movie history here it might be forgivable. Well, to most people, not to me, I'm way too sick of money that could be invested in things that are so much more deserving.

Date Posted: February 28 2009 at 12:07pm
Unless Hilary Duff gives a Jennifer Hudson or Health Ledger performance, AKA a win every award there is for acting in a movie performance, this movie is pure suck. And Michael Madsen lost all respect and credit after starring in a Uwe Boll movie.

Posted By: CriticalFrank
Date Posted: February 28 2009 at 3:17pm
Originally posted by dEd Grimley

Again, I COULD reference my pre-trailer perception of Heath Ledger as the Joker in saying, "Well, I could be wrong" but seriously... This has no hope. If they make and market it as something that isn't that serious, or something along the lines as one of those "Modern" Shakespear movies, or if they go some entirely different way with it than might be expected, then maybe... as long as they're not expecting movie history here it might be forgivable. Well, to most people, not to me, I'm way too sick of money that could be invested in things that are so much more deserving.

I have to agree here. If Hollywood really has all this money to toss around, give it to me, I could really use the millions of dollars that they keep tossing at this idiotic projects.

Although, I have come to acknowledge bad movies as having their place in the world. They fit in to my theory of Evil. As such, it takes the bad movies to appreciate the good. If there weren't any "Street Fighters" or "Speed Racers", would we really ever appreciate the "Dark Knights" or the "Gone With the Winds". Otherwise, those would just be regular movies. 

Perhaps I'm off base a bit there, but as much as some movies make me want to gouge my eyes out with rusty spoons, the Uwe Bolls of the world are needed, so that Chris Nolan can look even better. So that we can be reminded just how great the greats were.

So in the end, I suppose I say this to Hollywood. "Put Hilary Duff in Bonnie and Clyde, watch the movie fail, but know that its failure will elevate other movies to their deserved place of greatness."

Ok.... I'm probably just insane.

Date Posted: February 28 2009 at 4:33pm

Originally posted by CriticalFrank

I have to agree here. If Hollywood really has all this money to toss around, give it to me, I could really use the millions of dollars that they keep tossing at this idiotic projects.

Although, I have come to acknowledge bad movies as having their place in the world. They fit in to my theory of Evil. As such, it takes the bad movies to appreciate the good. If there weren't any "Street Fighters" or "Speed Racers", would we really ever appreciate the "Dark Knights" or the "Gone With the Winds". Otherwise, those would just be regular movies. 

Perhaps I'm off base a bit there, but as much as some movies make me want to gouge my eyes out with rusty spoons, the Uwe Bolls of the world are needed, so that Chris Nolan can look even better. So that we can be reminded just how great the greats were.

So in the end, I suppose I say this to Hollywood. "Put Hilary Duff in Bonnie and Clyde, watch the movie fail, but know that its failure will elevate other movies to their deserved place of greatness."

Ok.... I'm probably just insane.

Okay, what you're saying is that H-Wood is making this Hilary Duff version of "Bonnie and Clyde" so that we will better appreciate the Faye/Warrn version? You might be onto something there, because that makes no sense whatsoever, so it MUST be Hollywood's logic!

Date Posted: February 28 2009 at 5:02pm

Okay, what you're saying is that H-Wood is making this Hilary Duff version of "Bonnie and Clyde" so that we will better appreciate the Faye/Warrn version? You might be onto something there, because that makes no sense whatsoever, so it MUST be Hollywood's logic!

Not necessarily being made strictly to make the original version look better. More like, they make crap like that, so other movies look better. Let's take for example Warner Brothers. If I recall correctly, they distributed The Dark Knight, and Gran Torino, two of my favorite films from last year, but they were also distributors for Speed Racer, and Star Wars: The Clone Wars, which were two of the worst films I saw last year. I appreciate the former more, because I saw the latter. If we didn't have the crappy movies to compare them to, the good movies wouldn't seem nearly as good. This is not to say that they wouldn't still be good by their own merit, but that they seem better by comparison. Similar to how foods you like, taste so much better after eating foods you dislike....

It makes a sort of roundabout sense. And wouldn't it make sense for the studios to occassionally put out one of these stinkers intentionally?  To them, what is a multi-million dollar investment in crap, if it will increase the viewership of their other movies. Starve the public, and then even the most mediocre film will look like an Oscar-contender.

But you're probably right... in the end it probably makes no sense...

Date Posted: March 02 2009 at 2:57am

"No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public." --H.L. Menken

That quote is sometimes attributed to P.T. Barnum, but Menken is the true author. In any event, I think it is an equally probable answer to the question, "Why does Hollywood continue to pound us with these crappy remakes?" They have such a low opinion of our collective tastes (and unfortunately, they have some justification for the view) that they believe we'll buy anything they sell.

-------------

Date Posted: March 02 2009 at 8:48am
Well, Hollywood has some justification of their belief. I mean, most sane people who saw recent crap-fest "Street Fighter: The legend of the overly long title, that overly glorifies the main character, even though there is very little that is actually legendary about it," would agree that it was awful, if not approaching god-awful. In some cases people actually recognize it as a new brand of psychological torture. However, there are people out there that actually ENJOY this wholesale slaughter of cinema.

I take as an example a character that goes by the name of "Fluxboy" on the Rotten Tomatoes site. This individual has been leaving some fairly nasty, and borderline threatening comments on reviews that color the movie in a negative light. And has told the reviewer (in the two comments I have looked at-one of which has since been deleted, and reposted) to kill themselves...

This kind of violent fanboy-ism gives Hollywood Carte Blanche to do just about any horrible crime against the senses that they can conceive. A film like "The Producers" actually is kinda relavent to the topic. In their quest to make a gigantic flop, by purposefully choosing a completely and utterly offensive script, they actually manage to make a major hit. Sure that is do in no small part to the comically bad performance of the man they cast as Hitler, but still kinda relevant to the discussion.

Actually I suppose it is VERY relevent, since the Producers has been remade at least twice that I know of... From the Original to Broadway, and then from Broadway to the Big Screen again.... That kinda makes it a king among remakes, only because at least one of those remakes was very well received.

Date Posted: March 03 2009 at 1:40pm
[QUOTE=CriticalFrank]
Although, I have come to acknowledge bad movies as having their place in the world. [QUOTE]

I agree 100% that we need bad movies, or bad anything to appreciate the good. I'm very much a philosophical Taoist. But wouldn't it be great if they still TRIED on the bad movies? It's not quite such a slap in the face then. I might be going out pretty far on a limb when I say that M. Night's latest stuff is really filling the bad movie void. Be fair with the guy for a moment, he's not ripping off other people's ideas, and he's still trying to deliver some sort of twist... There's some sort of thought put into it. He's just not making good movies lately. And that's the way I think the bad movies should be... Bad because they're not well made, not because they're a blatant cash grab.

Date Posted: March 03 2009 at 1:51pm

dEd, your last post is the best statement to date of why I'm personally very pleased that the Razzie membership voted The Love Guru as Worst Movie over the likes of Disaster Movie.

The late evolutionary biologist Dr. Stephen Jay Gould once did a fascinating lecture differentiating the difference between intentional fraud and bad research as the result of unintentional bias in science. I mention that only because I think there is a similar difference between intentionally bad movies and movies that turn out bad out of incompetance or whatever. Ed Wood Jr. didn't set out to make bad movies. The guy really thought he had talent, which is why his movies are such a hoot to watch. I hope that in the future, we have the wisdom as a group to continue to differentiate between deliberate trash and well intentioned trash. The latter is much more fun and interesting.

-------------

Date Posted: March 04 2009 at 12:24am

Does that mean I am actually making some sense? Now I'm kinda scared.  :)

You do have a good point about M. Night Shamalamadingdong. He has tried to do things that aren't blatant rip-offs, and for that, one has to give him a bit of credit. I suppose, he might be more like an Ed Wood... He honestly thinks that he is making great movies, he's just damned incompetent.

[QUOTE=CriticalFrank]
Although, I have come to acknowledge bad movies as having their place in the world. [QUOTE]

I agree 100% that we need bad movies, or bad anything to appreciate the good. I'm very much a philosophical Taoist. But wouldn't it be great if they still TRIED on the bad movies? It's not quite such a slap in the face then. I might be going out pretty far on a limb when I say that M. Night's latest stuff is really filling the bad movie void. Be fair with the guy for a moment, he's not ripping off other people's ideas, and he's still trying to deliver some sort of twist... There's some sort of thought put into it. He's just not making good movies lately. And that's the way I think the bad movies should be... Bad because they're not well made, not because they're a blatant cash grab.

-------------
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang

Date Posted: March 04 2009 at 1:04am
I understand this logic of we need bad movies to better enjoy good movies, but do we really need the BAAAAAAAD movies; the cheap, rushed, unwatchable, should be straight to DVD only, bottom of the barrell type movies? It boggles the mind that this stuff gets greenlighted while more talented artists are laughed at and have the door slammed in their faces.

Date Posted: March 04 2009 at 1:29am
C'mon... You can't tell me that after watching Batman & Robin (Godawful bad), The Dark Knight doesn't just shine like some heavenly beacon. Sure, maybe Hollywood doesn't need to make them as bad as they do, but bad movies are necessary.

I think however, if we raise the bar for what it means to be a "good" movie, someone else is lowering the bar for "bad" movies...

Date Posted: March 04 2009 at 1:57pm
Maybe I wasn't clear about what I was saying. See, I think the Batman and Robins and Disaster Movies have NO merit, while something like... well, I guess I don't know which way to take Love Guru... It had a semi-original plot, but it wasn't really not lazy, either. I still think DM was worse than a lot of the crap we had in my high school video classes. That movie really, really, really made me mad, in case you all haven't picked up on that yet.

Date Posted: March 04 2009 at 3:28pm

Thank you, that's my point exactly. When you have a budget of $20 million and the final product looks like something out of a high school AV Club, the studio should kick themselves in the head for backing you in the first place.

Maybe I wasn't clear about what I was saying. See, I think the Batman and Robins and Disaster Movies have NO merit, while something like... well, I guess I don't know which way to take Love Guru... It had a semi-original plot, but it wasn't really not lazy, either. I still think DM was worse than a lot of the crap we had in my high school video classes. That movie really, really, really made me mad, in case you all haven't picked up on that yet.

-------------
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)

Date Posted: March 07 2009 at 2:17am
Kicking yourself in the head hurts. I've almost broken my nose with my own knee before.

Date Posted: March 07 2009 at 10:09am
I just tried to kick myself in the head. Apparently I'm not that flexible. But I can knee myself in the head, and dEd is right, it does hurt.

Posted By: JoeBacon
Date Posted: May 03 2009 at 7:45am
Well, it can't be any worse than
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1117379/ - Bonnie & Clyde vs.
Dracula

Date Posted: May 03 2009 at 11:50am
Bonnie and Clyde vs. Dracula is an awesome idea. Except it'd be better if there were ninjas for some reason.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 03 2009 at 12:52pm

Bonnie and Clyde vs. Dracula is an awesome idea. Except it'd be better if there were ninjas for some reason.

OK... How About Bonnie & Clyde vs Dracula and Ninjas: 3D!

-------------

Date Posted: May 03 2009 at 11:01pm
Either a throwing star, bullet, or bat flying into your face in every scene or your money back!

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:41am

Either a throwing star, bullet, or bat flying into your face in every scene or your money back!

I think this idea is perfect, better even then Pride And Prejudice and Zombies!

-------------

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:52am
A Victorian era zombie movie would be the one movie to rule them all. The zombies are trying to eat good and proper ladies, but they can't reach them because of all of the wires in their dresses.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 4:22am

A Victorian era zombie movie would be the one movie to rule them all. The zombies are trying to eat good and proper ladies, but they can't reach them because of all of the wires in their dresses.

Well if you put it that way, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies sounds interesting... more of a comedy then a true horror movie...

-------------

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 1:51pm
... Oh no... This is the scariest horror movie of all time... And in doing so, the concept makes it the funniest movie of all time.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:32pm

... Oh no... This is the scariest horror movie of all time... And in doing so, the concept makes it the funniest movie of all time.

Just as an aside here, there actually is a listing on the IMDB for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1374989/ - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1374989/

And just in case you want to buy the novel... http://www.amazon.com/Pride-Prejudice-Zombies-Classic-Ultraviolent/dp/1594743347 - http://www.amazon.com/Pride-Prejudice-Zombies-Classic-Ultrav iolent/dp/1594743347  

Still sticking to the "scariest horror movie of all time" line? Well...Are ya?

-------------

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 4:50pm

At first glance, I thought I saw "Pride and Prejudice: Zombies vs. Ultraviolet". I was like "Milla Jovovich vs. Zombies ... again? But now in the Victorian Era! Gee, those Resident Evil movies get more gimmicky with each new installment".

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 5:45pm

At first glance, I thought I saw "Pride and Prejudice: Zombies vs. Ultraviolet". I was like "Milla Jovovich vs. Zombies ... again? But now in the Victorian Era! Gee, those Resident Evil movies get more gimmicky with each new installment".

Ultraviolet... **shudder**

I had finally managed to forget that damn movie... thanks a lot.

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 12:53am
First of all, in true Hollywood fashion, I'm going to REMAKE Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. And P&P:UV v Z... That would be the stuff of legends...

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:21am

First of all, in true Hollywood fashion, I'm going to REMAKE Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. And P&P:UV v Z... That would be the stuff of legends...

I was going to work on the sequel. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies and Ninjas vs Aliens and Predator.

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:34am
Just to be clear, that's just ONE movie, right? It needs all of that awesomeness to be the masterpiece that Jebus intends it to be. But it's missing ONE element:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies And Ninjas vs Aliens and Predator vs The Joe and the Volcano.
(Sorry, someone just did a photoshop thread on this other site I go to with a volcano, and no one got my Joe vs. The Volcano joke because they're too young.)

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 5:16am

Just to be clear, that's just ONE movie, right? It needs all of that awesomeness to be the masterpiece that Jebus intends it to be. But it's missing ONE element:
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies And Ninjas vs Aliens and Predator vs The Joe and the Volcano.
(Sorry, someone just did a photoshop thread on this other site I go to with a volcano, and no one got my Joe vs. The Volcano joke because they're too young.)

I was saving Joe Vs. The Volcano for the final movie in the trilogy... You know, to make the third movie completely and totally awazing. A box office juggernaut that will topple Titanic's record... And will stay on top until the end of days...

I wonder if Tom Hanks will be available to star...

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 5:46am
I'm sure he will be as long as Dan Brown stops writing books. He hasn't really been doing much else lately. Seeing his kid more than him these days.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 5:57am

I'm sure he will be as long as Dan Brown stops writing books. He hasn't really been doing much else lately. Seeing his kid more than him these days.

Well he still has to do "Forrest Gump 2: Gump Harder" but after that, he might be available...

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 11:07am
Originally posted by CriticalFrank

Ultraviolet... **shudder**

I had finally managed to forget that damn movie... thanks a lot.

There really wasn't much to remember aside from Milla Jovovich's bellybutton, which was the movie's real star.

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 2:20pm
I had to read Pride and Prejudice in high school...and the literature teacher that made us read it was a zombie. Let me tell you, the whole experience was scary.

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:56pm

Originally posted by saturnwatcher

I had to read Pride and Prejudice in high school...and the literature teacher that made us read it was a zombie. Let me tell you, the whole experience was scary.

My one High School English teacher was obsessed with Shakespeare, so we ended up readin lots of the Bard... I think I probably would have prefered the Zombie, though.

-------------

Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 9:09am
Didn't Shakespeare write the screenplay for I, Zombie on his deathbed? In hopes that one day people would put plays onto a medium that could replay a performance on command? I know that he wrote that, The Hottie and the Nottie, and then another movie which I'll let someone else fill in the blank for.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 2:39pm

Didn't Shakespeare write the screenplay for I, Zombie on his deathbed? In hopes that one day people would put plays onto a medium that could replay a performance on command? I know that he wrote that, The Hottie and the Nottie, and then another movie which I'll let someone else fill in the blank for.

You never know, he might have. Especially now that critics are doubtful he was the writer who wrote all of "his" plays. Chances are he wrote "I, Zombie" while someone else was writing "Hamlet".

Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 4:21pm

[/QUOTE]

Actually, it is a little known fact, that ALL of Uwe Boll's films are actually Shakespeare scripts. Not to mention Hamlet 2 was writen by the Bard himself....

-------------

Date Posted: May 07 2009 at 11:43pm
I liked Hamlet 2. I've got a Rock Me Sexy Jesus bobble thingy in my car. The base is on a spring or whatever so he rocks as I drive.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 08 2009 at 1:13am
I would imagine if Uwe Boll wrote "MacBeth", Lady MacBeth would be played by Tara Reid, and she would spend most of her screen time being tormented by her boob job and tummy tuck that went wrong.

Date Posted: May 08 2009 at 5:08am

I liked Hamlet 2. I've got a Rock Me Sexy Jesus bobble thingy in my car. The base is on a spring or whatever so he rocks as I drive.

Nothing wrong with enjoying the movie... I was just saying it was actually written by Shakespeare himself... I mean, everyone knows Shakespeare wanted to involve Jesus in the original but had to cut him for budgetary concerns.

After he finished Hamlet 2, he went on to write "Love's Labor Won" Which everyone knows is the sequel to "Love's Labor Lost".

-------------

Posted By: Film Reel Redemption
Date Posted: October 04 2010 at 11:28am

A Bonnie and Clyde remake!

This'll make Arthur Penn turn in his freshly dug grave

-------------
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.

Posted By: GTAHater767
Date Posted: October 04 2010 at 4:34pm
In the end, after almost 2 years, they still haven't started production on Hilary Duff in Bonnie & Clyde. Why don't they just cancel it already?

-------------
My deadlines for Member-Started Forums, given 35% approval rating or less: Apl. 29; The Other Woman. May 6; Walk of Shame. May 20; Godzilla '014. May 27; Blended. Jne. 3; A Million Ways...

Posted By: BurnHollywoodBurn
Date Posted: October 04 2010 at 5:43pm
Yeah, there hasn't been any news about it for a while, so hopeful they have dropped it. Fingers crossed, being dropped will become the trend for all future wannabe remakes.

-------------
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.

Posted By: Vermn
Date Posted: January 26 2011 at 5:06pm
Well, as Hollywood is fond of saying "Only teens go to the movies." So the choice is Hillary Duff isn't surprising at all.
Thing is, with the tweens normal 5 minute attention span, isn't Hillary Duff the day BEFORE yesterdays news?
Hillary Duff? really?
Who's hot this minute? Some chick from Nick I'd imagine.
Amanda Cosgrove?
Some other "actress" that's done an album to sell to 10 year olds?
Personally, I'd like to see Miley Cyrus in a remake of Gone With The Wind.

Posted By: BurnHollywoodBurn
Date Posted: January 26 2011 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Vermn

Well, as Hollywood is fond of saying "Only teens go to the movies."
Yeah, but if they would just bother to make more movies for people other than teenagers, they wouldn't have that problem.

-------------
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.

Posted By: optimizer
Date Posted: May 11 2011 at 1:28pm
To even consider any version other than the original is totally outside of the spectrum of reality.  

Duff vs. Dunaway.... is like...... Obama vs. a real president.

-------------
http://orlandoaccountingandtaxservices.com - Orlando Accounting                            &n

Posted By: abinclane
Date Posted: May 16 2011 at 9:07am
Well, let us give her a break and a chance to show that she can really act right? 

Posted By: Vheid
Date Posted: August 23 2011 at 8:52am
A pregnant Hilary Duff has been taken out of the Bonnie & Clyde remake... http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Hillary-Duff-s-Bonnie-And-Clyde-Movie-Uses-Her-Pregnancy-As-An-Excuse-To-Drop-Her-26376.html - link .

-------------

Print Page | Close Window