Print Page | Close Window

They Made a Movie, but Will ANYBODY Come?

Printed From: Official RAZZIEŽ Forum
Category: FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES
Forum Name: NEXT DAY AIR
Forum Discription: A Contender as Dumbest Counter-Programming Release of 2009...
URL: http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3619
Printed Date: April 16 2014 at 6:26pm

Topic: They Made a Movie, but Will ANYBODY Come?
Posted By: HeadRAZZBerry
Subject: They Made a Movie, but Will ANYBODY Come?
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 5:51am

ONE of HOLLYWOOD's FAVORITE GIMMICKS IS CALLED "COUNTER-PROGRAMMING" -- OPENING a MEDIOCRE MOVIE in COMPETITION with a BLOCK-BUSTER, in HOPES of GARNERING LEFT-OVERS from MULTIPLEXES WHERE the BLOCK-BUSTER IS SELLING OUT.

BUT http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/star_trek_11/ - STAR TREK LOOKS LIKE MORE THAN JUST a BLOCK-BUSTER -- IT LOOKS LIKELY to SUCK UP 80% OR MORE of ALL TICKET SALES for the SECOND WEEKEND of MAY. AND TREK IS ALSO OPENING on a RECORD NUMBER of SCREENS (OVER 4,000 NATIONWIDE) MEANING THERE MAY NOT BE ANY LEFT-OVERS for http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=354&PN=1 - NEXT DAY AIR to CATCH LIKE CRUMBS from a BANQUET TABLE.

NEXT DAY NOT ONLY LOOKS LIKE IT COULDN'T CHALLENGE EVEN a MID-RANGE MOVIE for BOX OFFICE DOMINANCE, IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING THAT SHOULD MAYBE HAVE BEEN RELEASED "DIRECT-to-COMEDY-CENTRAL"...

SO BASICALLY WHAT YOU HAVE HERE IS a "LOSE/LOSE" PROPOSITION.

GUESS WE'LL KNOW by MONDAY MORNING JUST HOW MUCH NEXT DAY LOST...

3 of NEXT DAY's PRODUCERS: "We realize the only way to get anyone into theatres for this...is at gunpoint!"

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Replies:
Posted By: CriticalFrank
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 6:51am

No one ever accused the studio heads of being geniuses... Releasing a film like this opposite Star Trek may be a great way to see it hit DVD before the end of June...

-------------
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang

Posted By: dEd Grimley
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 1:47pm
It's got a good enough cast... or at least Donald Faison and Mos Def, both of whom I like a lot.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 2:28pm

Mos Def was probably the only redeeming part of "Be Kind, Rewind" ... But then again, that isn't saying much...

-------------

Posted By: cvcjr13
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:16pm

This reminds me of last year when Uwe Boll tried to get Postal in over a thousand theatres to counter-program against Indy Nukes the Fridge.  When all was said and done, Postal wasn't lucky enough to land in even a dozen theatres, and Boll cried "censorship" (much like the boy who cried wolf).

In no way is Next Day Air gonna be as bad as Postal was, and it probably could garner a thousand screens, unlike Postal ever will.  Still, Next Day Air sounds like chokesville -- and going up against Star Trek, it's gonna be a slaughter.

-------------

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:21pm

Speaking of Postal vs Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Nuked Fridge... I think I would have hated myself less if I had chosen to watch Postal -- at least that one I KNEW would be awful!

-------------

Posted By: Michaels
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 4:43pm

Um, yes, you think studios would just buy a clue and NOT release anything opposite "Star Trek". When there's a shoe-in blockbuster coming out, and you can't count it with a blockbuster of your own, just wait until next week. That, or put your movie out Direct-to-DVD, which is what they should have done with this movie.

PS: Mos Def is usually the saving grace of any movie he is in.

-------------
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 5:39pm

I imagine that what the studio thinks is going to happen is that the crowd that doesn't want to be called "Trekkies" will head to see Next Day Air instead. There could be a surprising number of those types out there this weekend...

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 12:43am

Maybe that's what I'll do...buy a ticket for Next Day Air, and then go see Star Trek instead.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:19am

All the cool people will be doing that, to make sure they aren't labeled as "geeks." That way, they won't want to have to beat themselves up...

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 11:00am

Why go see "Next Day Air" when you could just go see "Wolverine" for the first, second (or third) time?

In other words, "Next Day Air" is doomed, no matter what...

-------------
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)

Posted By: MiguelAntilsu
Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 3:23pm
I just saw a commercial for this film and it had positive reviews.  Apparently, none of those reviews made it to RT yet.  That leaves the question: What will the other reviews look like?

Posted By: saturnwatcher
Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by CriticalFrank

Speaking of Postal vs Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Nuked Fridge... I think I would have hated myself less if I had chosen to watch Postal -- at least that one I KNEW would be awful!

I saw both of them. I'm just now getting over hating myself.

-------------
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken

Date Posted: May 05 2009 at 4:53pm

I saw Crystal Skull, and the Clone Wars thing... I still hate George Lucas.... And I want my will to live back.

-------------

Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 3:17am

Leave it to Lucas to ruin the two most popular and successful movie series of all time. Maybe while he's at it, he can form a production company with Michael Bay, Uwe Boll, and Seltzerberg. Together, they will rule the movie universe, and by "rule", I mean "destroy".

I saw Crystal Skull, and the Clone Wars thing... I still hate George Lucas.... And I want my will to live back.

-------------

Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 5:11am

Michael Bay should be good at destroying things... I mean, his Explosions-per-minute ratings are pretty high. Together with George Lucas, I shudder to think of what they could do to our universe... Adding Boll and Seltzerberg to the mix... *shudders* The speed at which the universe could crumble would be impossible to calculate...

-------------

Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 9:03am
I think I'd rather see Next Day Air three times before having a second helping of Wolverine...  

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 2:35pm

Wolverine was that bad, eh? Would you say it's on par with (or worse than) having to sit through ABC/Disney Saturday morning programming?

-------------

Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 4:15pm

I have to do something rare here, and disagree with dEd. I'd rather sit through a second helping of Wolverine... sure, the story was screwed up, and the story-telling tended to be inconsistent, but at least it had some fun moments... I don't think I was ever interested by the Next Day Air trailer (and I have seen it at least a dozen times now). And considering how Hollywood likes to put all the best scenes from their movies in the trailer, that does not bode well for Next Day Air...

-------------

Posted By: MiguelAntilsu
Date Posted: May 07 2009 at 7:56am

I think Roger Ebert has finally cracked.  He gave this film a positive review and Star Trek a not-so-positive review.  What's wrong with this guy?

Date Posted: May 07 2009 at 8:44am

Originally posted by MiguelAntilsu

I think Roger Ebert has finally cracked.  He gave this film a positive review and Star Trek a not-so-positive review.  What's wrong with this guy?

Perhaps he's been chatting a little too much with a certain young film critic.

Date Posted: May 07 2009 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Michaels

Originally posted by MiguelAntilsu

Perhaps he's been chatting a little too much with a certain young film critic.

Hmmm Young Film Critics... Can't think of any of those... Do they even exist anymore? All the youngsters today are too interested in their rap music and their interwebs to care about movies.

Why Back in my day....

-------------

Date Posted: May 07 2009 at 11:39pm
Wolverine wasn't THAT bad, but it was kind of bad. Definitely doesn't need a second viewing. Next Day Air looks like something I'd probably fall asleep to, and need to try to watch at least 3 times to make it through. But hey, it'll be on Comedy Central in a couple of months probably.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 08 2009 at 4:57am

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

Wolverine wasn't THAT bad, but it was kind of bad. Definitely doesn't need a second viewing. Next Day Air looks like something I'd probably fall asleep to, and need to try to watch at least 3 times to make it through. But hey, it'll be on Comedy Central in a couple of months probably.

Yeah, I suppose Comedy Central has sunk that low before....

Wait a minute there... This is supposed to be a comedy... But... I haven't chuckled at all during the trailer... And I at least get one chuckle out of most comedy trailers... Hell I remember getting almost 3/4 of a chuckle from the Good Luck Chuck trailer... But I suppose there I might have been distracted by Jessica Alba... and the chuckle might have been for teh joke that was her career...

-------------

Date Posted: May 08 2009 at 11:59am
Comedy Central chooses the movies it airs based on price, and price alone. Quality almost never factors in. Next Day Air looks like gold compared to... Neekle Beedfords Crazy Adventure or whatever the hell that one movie was called.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 08 2009 at 4:42pm

Comedy Central chooses the movies it airs based on price, and price alone. Quality almost never factors in. Next Day Air looks like gold compared to... Neekle Beedfords Crazy Adventure or whatever the hell that one movie was called.

Neekle Beedford's Crazy Adventure? I'm going to have to look that one up... it sounds just awful enough to actually exist...

-------------

Date Posted: May 09 2009 at 1:47am
The title was at least as bad as that one movie Troy McClure did on The Simpsons... the one after he was dating Patty (or Selma. I forget which one is the lesbian and which one's been married to like 8 men.)

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 09 2009 at 6:31am
I don't know if there really is any distinction between Patty and Selma... the two are rarely seen apart, so that the animators don't have to actually identify which is which. I'd imagine if you watched the episodes the one they identify as a lesbian would likely change... But what do I know, I wasn't even aware either one was a lesbian...

-------------

Date Posted: May 09 2009 at 8:48am
"Star Trek" made $31 million on Friday. Maybe, just maybe, this movie will stop it from making the other $69 million it needs. Stranger things have happened before.

Date Posted: May 09 2009 at 9:41am

Box Office Mojo shows the friday estimates to be only 24 mil....

Perhaps that other 7 mil you are talking about was from the Thursday night preview shows, which absolutely KILLED in the box office considering I don't think there were any before 7 PM, and it still managed to clobber Wolverine which was open all day, nearly 2 to 1...

But between Next Day Air, and Wolverine, I think Star Trek is not going to manage to bolbly go where no man has gone before, and will likely fall into a very disappointing 70 mil weekend take...

-------------

Date Posted: May 09 2009 at 12:13pm
From what I understand, Next Day Air made EIGHTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS in it's first hour of being open.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 10 2009 at 5:29am

From what I understand, Next Day Air made EIGHTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS in it's first hour of being open.

That's some Fox News worthy reporting right there!

In reality: this movie made $4 million. Yes, on par with just about any movie made by Uwe Boll!

Meanwhile, "Star Trek" made $76 million and "Wolverine" is up to a sickening $130 million! Poor Trekkies can't catch a break.

Date Posted: May 10 2009 at 5:56am
Star Trek still has another week... and $130 sounds kinda high... you sure? I thought it was closer to like $110-120. Not that it really needs that.

I had a thought about Wolverine the other day... about how Hugh Jackman fought so hard to get it made, and how he likes to say that he's Wolverine. I'm fairly confident that he's so gung-ho about being Wolverine solely to balance out the other movies that he's in... like... Kate and Leopold, and Australia, and the surpringly immasculating Van Helsing.

Which brings up another point, and I'm not just typing a lot because I'm incredibly bored and can't leave the spot I'm in for another 1/2-1 hour... The director of the upcoming GI Joe movie is the guy who did The Mummy and Van Helsing... so... I mean, if you didn't think this movie was going so suck, you really should start.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 10 2009 at 6:03am
Oh, and http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0216048/ - this just in. I'd be juicing every ounce of life out of Wolverine if I could, too, I guess.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 10 2009 at 6:59am
Hell, if I starred in "The Fountain" I'd be doing everything in my power to distract the movie-going masses... perhaps going so far as to use up any accumulated wealth to buy up every single copy of the DVD, so that it could be buried in the desert next to the Atari ET game... perhaps burning all original reels of the film, too... just to be safe...

-------------

Date Posted: May 10 2009 at 6:59pm
I've still never seen The Fountain, and I had a friend who insists that I should. I'll eventually get around to it. It kind of seems like one of those movies that I'd need a girl to sort of nudge me into seeing. I've been noticing that about a lot of movies lately. Like I feel like I should see something, but I'd really just rather rent a Kung Fu movie.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 11 2009 at 12:18am
I'm still waiting for Nic Cage to ruin Kung Fu films for the world... But yeah, the Fountian is probably a movie you need a chick to grab you by the  to see.  I only managed to see it, because I had a ticket to a free preview screening, and well... I love movies.

-------------

Date Posted: May 11 2009 at 10:02am

Oh yes, of course "GI Joe" is going to suck. But will it suck worse than "Transformers 2"? All I want to know about "GI Joe" is if they are going to use the classic "Now I know, and knowing is half the battle!" slogan. Maybe they'll add another half to the slogan, like "What's the other half? Killing Commie bastards!". 

Which brings up another point, and I'm not just typing a lot because I'm incredibly bored and can't leave the spot I'm in for another 1/2-1 hour... The director of the upcoming GI Joe movie is the guy who did The Mummy and Van Helsing... so... I mean, if you didn't think this movie was going so suck, you really should start.

-------------

Date Posted: May 11 2009 at 7:07pm

Oh yes, of course "GI Joe" is going to suck. But will it suck worse than "Transformers 2"? All I want to know about "GI Joe" is if they are going to use the classic "Now I know, and knowing is half the battle!" slogan. Maybe they'll add another half to the slogan, like "What's the other half? Killing Commie bastards!". 

I think it's likely that it will. The Mummy movies were amongst the stupidest of all times. I can understand their not winning a Razzie, but they certainly are on par with whatever won in their respective years.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 12 2009 at 12:41am

The Mummies got progressively worse... I think the third one was a sort of exponential leap, though...

But beyond that, I have really low expectations for GI Joe... I know that it's going to suck, and that IS half the battle.

-------------

Date Posted: May 14 2009 at 3:26am
It just makes me so sad that they could be allowed to make a movie like that. Seriously, just destroying all of the childhood memories of us 20-somethings...

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 14 2009 at 10:31am

"Hollywood: Raping your Childhood memories isn't just our job, it's how we get off!"

-------------

Date Posted: May 14 2009 at 11:46am

So sad, and yet, so true!  

-------------

Date Posted: May 14 2009 at 11:55am
I wanna get a picture of the Hollywood sign, photoshop that slogan into it, and use it as a postcard....

-------------

Date Posted: May 14 2009 at 7:15pm
I may just have something to do when I get home from work today. I could send it Next Day Air.

*Segues back to the topic at hand like a true master*

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 15 2009 at 1:57am

I shall foil your plans to bring this back to the topic at hand... somehow I will do it....Unfortunately, I think I used up all my good distractions...

LOOK! A Purple elephant dressed as Elvis!

-------------

Date Posted: May 15 2009 at 2:20am

Well, at least your postcard idea would make the sign more truthful... 

I wanna get a picture of the Hollywood sign, photoshop that slogan into it, and use it as a postcard....

-------------

Date Posted: May 15 2009 at 3:48am

Well, at least your postcard idea would make the sign more truthful... 

And should earn me a nice paycheck... maybe I could use the money to pay off some directors who should never work again.

-------------

Date Posted: May 15 2009 at 8:45am

And should earn me a nice paycheck... maybe I could use the money to pay off some directors who should never work again.

I don't know, that would have be a helluva lot of payoff.

Date Posted: May 15 2009 at 1:12pm
Seems like something that might be effective though. Instead of signing an online petition to keep Uwe from making more movies, why not start a fundraiser to give him money to quit?

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 15 2009 at 2:29pm
I call it the "Uwe, Please Stop Making Crap Movies"" Fund. I figure if we raise enough, perhaps we can get him sent to some hellhole that no one wants anything to do with... like Wyoming, or New Jersey.

-------------

Date Posted: May 16 2009 at 12:52am
Wyoming? In Cheney's man-sized safe? No, I wouldn't like that though, Uwe and I still need to make a live action Mike Tyson's Punch-Out movie.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 17 2009 at 3:19pm

I call it the "Uwe, Please Stop Making Crap Movies"" Fund. I figure if we raise enough, perhaps we can get him sent to some hellhole that no one wants anything to do with... like Wyoming, or New Jersey.

Or Alaska, so Palin can hunt him for sport!

Date Posted: May 17 2009 at 5:33pm

No, if I send him to Alaska, and Palin shoots him, There would actually be a reason to like Sarah Palin, other then her resemblence to Tina Fey...

And as far as teh Mike Tyson Punch Out movie goes, I hear they have Mike Tyson cast as King Hippo, and they are in negotiations with Michael Clark Duncan to play Mike Tyson...

-------------

Date Posted: May 18 2009 at 7:41am
lol Excellent call.
Speaking of Michael Clark Duncan playing Mike Tyson, here's some more trivia that I can't remember if I've brought up before:

In Street Fighter II in Japan, the last boss's name is Vega. The guy in the mask is Balrog. And the boxer's name is Mike Bison. They shuffled them all around to avoid a legal fight with Mike Tyson, who is the obvious inspiration for what we know here as Balrog. The Balrog who was played by Michael Clark Duncan in the recent Street Walkerfighter movie.
I'd like to see George Hamilton as Super Machoman, Lil John as Mr. Sandman, Justin Long as Glass Joe, and Yakov Smirnoff as Soda Popinski.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 18 2009 at 8:07am

Soda Popinski can make "In Soviet Russia" jokes all through his fight...

And that is always a fun bit of trivia.

-------------

Date Posted: May 18 2009 at 11:52am
Considering I'm watching Scrubs right now, I'd kind of like to see Zach Braff as Lil' Mac, just to see him get punched a few times. Do you see Danny Glover or Louis Gosset Jr. as ummm... I can't remember Lil' Mac's trainer's name.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 18 2009 at 12:24pm

Danny Glover all the way. Danny Glover needs another good role.

And someone I'd love to see punched more then a few times is Wes Bentley... or Nic Cage... or just about anyone else involved in the Ghost Rider movie... But as long as the two of them get punched out, I'd be happy.

-------------

Date Posted: May 18 2009 at 1:18pm

lol Excellent call.
Speaking of Michael Clark Duncan playing Mike Tyson, here's some more trivia that I can't remember if I've brought up before:

In Street Fighter II in Japan, the last boss's name is Vega. The guy in the mask is Balrog. And the boxer's name is Mike Bison. They shuffled them all around to avoid a legal fight with Mike Tyson, who is the obvious inspiration for what we know here as Balrog. The Balrog who was played by Michael Clark Duncan in the recent Street Walkerfighter movie.
I'd like to see George Hamilton as Super Machoman, Lil John as Mr. Sandman, Justin Long as Glass Joe, and Yakov Smirnoff as Soda Popinski.

Please tell me this "Punch Out" movie adaptation is a joke. Seriously, H-Wood has just given up all together. They have gone past the bottom of the barrell and are now half way to China.

Date Posted: May 18 2009 at 2:39pm
Wait for "Pong: The Movie" Starring Vin Diesel as Player 1, Nic Cage as Player 2, and Vern Troyer as the ball.

-------------

Date Posted: May 19 2009 at 8:55am
Morgan Freeman as Bald Bull...
John Cho as Piston Honda...
Kal Penn as the Indian guy...
Steven Cojocaru as Don Flamenco...

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 19 2009 at 8:59am
Kal Penn can't be the Indian Guy, he's some big important political guy now...

-------------

Date Posted: May 19 2009 at 11:52am
Is that why they just up and killed him off of House out of no where?

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 19 2009 at 1:52pm

Yep. His character's suicide was a direct result of Barack Obama... so in essence, the President killed off one of House's cohorts... A truly amazing thing. Not only did the president meet Spider-man, he also killed off Kal Penn. What a profound effect on pop-culture!

(this is in no way meant as a political statement, just an amused rambling)

-------------

Date Posted: May 19 2009 at 2:34pm

Yep. His character's suicide was a direct result of Barack Obama... so in essence, the President killed off one of House's cohorts... A truly amazing thing. Not only did the president meet Spider-man, he also killed off Kal Penn. What a profound effect on pop-culture!

(this is in no way meant as a political statement, just an amused rambling)

Oh those crazy Presidents... I wonder if BO gets a movie made about him before his term is up, too.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 19 2009 at 3:21pm

If he does get one, I just hope Michael Bay doesn't get his hands into that one...

-------------

Date Posted: May 20 2009 at 1:24am
Not to rip off South Park, but I see it being made by the modern "Ocean's Twodigitnumber" crew.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 20 2009 at 4:00am
That would be interesting... But Then they'd have to have George Clooney in there... The Ocean's Twodigitnumber crew loves them some George Clooney.

-------------

Date Posted: May 20 2009 at 7:44am
Clooney would make a great Rahm Emmanuel.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 20 2009 at 4:36pm
Well, as long as George gets a roll, all wil be well. Wasn't Matt Damon in the Ocean movies, too? You got a roll for him?

-------------

Date Posted: May 20 2009 at 5:17pm

Well, as long as George gets a roll, all wil be well. Wasn't Matt Damon in the Ocean movies, too? You got a roll for him?

Matt Damon as Matt Damon as Jason Bourne, in which he refuses to break character and believes the real world is actually the world of Bourne!

Date Posted: May 21 2009 at 3:02am
Jason Bourne, interesting choice of rolls for Matt Damon. But I suppose it works in the Political movie...

-------------

Date Posted: May 23 2009 at 1:40am
I still like The Rock in the role of Barack. They have practically the same voice. And then he could fight Bourne for control of the Illuminati Sceptre.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 23 2009 at 6:33am
The Rock fighting Matt Damon. That alone is reason enough for the movie to be watched. But only if Matt Damon can call on his good friend Ben Affleck for help. The two of them vs the Rock, would almost be as fun as the Joe Pesci battle we are speaking of in another forum.

-------------

Date Posted: May 23 2009 at 10:24pm
For some reason, I suddenly have the urge to throw some Pokemon into the mix.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 23 2009 at 10:39pm
Pokemon can only end in suffering.

-------------

Date Posted: May 24 2009 at 12:30am
CHARIZARD! I CHOOSE YOU... TO HEAD UP THE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES!

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 24 2009 at 6:22am
dEd, you're worrying me again... Please get back on your meds. The doctor said you were doing so well...

-------------

Date Posted: May 24 2009 at 9:54am
Alright, Alright... let me consult the Doctor..
*Throws down Charmander Pokeball*
Well Doc... what should we do about this?
CHAR! CHAR CHAR!!!
I should start grilling?
CHAR! CHAR! CHAR!
Well... I am pretty hungry... I guess that's why you're the doctor.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 24 2009 at 11:52am
Why stop with Pokemon, why not unleash the power of Brenda Song!?

Date Posted: May 24 2009 at 7:24pm
I'm having a hard time figuring out who Brenda Song could play... Maybe Janet Reno?

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 25 2009 at 12:36am
I'll admit, I actually had to look up this Brenda Song... I was thinking for the Political movie, she'd probably make a better Pelosi.... Janet Reno is a little....out-dated.

-------------

Date Posted: May 25 2009 at 1:17am
Oh yea, I suppose they could have her as Pelosi, but I've always thought that Pelosi should be played by Mary Scheer playing Dixie Wetsworth from Cabana Chat on MadTV.
Does this not scream Pelosi?

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: May 25 2009 at 10:14am
AAAAAAAH! Theres a picture of some kind of troll in your post!

-------------

Date Posted: May 25 2009 at 3:03pm

AAAAAAAH! Theres a picture of some kind of troll in your post!

I thought MWG's hair would be shorter than that. Sorry, had to get that "troll" joke out of me. No more after this, I swear.

Date Posted: May 26 2009 at 2:12am
I had a picture of them side by side on my computer at home at one point. It's really eerie.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Print Page | Close Window