Print Page | Close Window

The Latest Fashion from Paris...Hilton

Printed From: Official RAZZIE® Forum
Category: RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities
Forum Name: CAPTION THIS! Put Something of Yours in Their Mouth...
Forum Discription: Fun Foto Captions: BABY SURI, Pregnant Britney, Schlocky ROCKY XXVII, Faye's Face-Lift, Paris, Ashlee... and MORE!
URL: http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3650
Printed Date: December 20 2014 at 12:11am

Topic: The Latest Fashion from Paris...Hilton
Posted By: HeadRAZZBerry
Subject: The Latest Fashion from Paris...Hilton
Date Posted: May 24 2009 at 5:58am

3-TIME http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0385296/awards - RAZZIE http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Paris+Hilton&btnG=Search+Razzies.com&domains=razzies.com&sitesearch=razzies.com - PARIS HILTON SPORTS a TRULY SPACEY LOOK on the RED CARPET at CANNES. CAN YOU COME UP with a FUNNY CAPTION for the PHOTO BELOW?

WE'LL GETCHA STARTED...

PARIS: "It's on loan from my Great Aunt Zsa Zsa. She wore it when she starred in QUEEN OF OUTER SPACE..."

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Replies:
Posted By: #1-Movie-Fan!
Date Posted: May 24 2009 at 6:07am

Paris: "And it's environmentally chic, too -- It's entirely made from recycled kitchen trash bags!"

-------------

Posted By: Michaels
Date Posted: May 24 2009 at 11:41am

"They wouldn't let me show up naked, so I guess I'll have to wear this to lengthen my 15 minutes of fame for one more hour."

-------------
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)

Posted By: dipitlow555
Date Posted: May 25 2009 at 11:59am

"Don't be alarmed! It's just my costume for the new Repo! sequel!!"

-------------

Posted By: cvcjr13
Date Posted: May 26 2009 at 5:59pm

Hey, spacey is as spacey does. . . .

Posted By: CriticalFrank
Date Posted: May 27 2009 at 12:28am

Looks like someone got into a fight with a box of Aluminum foil...and lost!

-------------
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang

Posted By: Razzilla
Date Posted: June 19 2009 at 2:41am

NEW from Mattel...  It's White Trash Barbie...

-------------
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...

Posted By: saturnwatcher
Date Posted: June 19 2009 at 10:33am
We interupt this thread for an important news break: Paris Hilton has exactly the same expression on her face in this photo that she has in every photo of her EVER taken. We now return you to the thread.

-------------
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken

Posted By: Michaels
Date Posted: July 01 2009 at 4:33am

The lack of facial expressions might be because she injects herself with Botox on a daily basis to make sure she will never age ... ever.

You stay classy, Paris!

-------------
"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)

Print Page | Close Window