Print Page | Close Window

More UGLY-Ness...

Printed From: Official RAZZIEŽ Forum
Category: FORUMS on UP-COMING FILMS & PROJECTS
Forum Name: COYOTE UGLY 2
Forum Discription: A Project That Hardly Seems "Wile E" to Us...
URL: http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3685
Printed Date: September 22 2014 at 11:39pm

Topic: More UGLY-Ness...
Posted By: CriticalFrank
Subject: More UGLY-Ness...
Date Posted: June 05 2009 at 8:21am

I was browsing The Onion, and found this little gem (link below).

Brilliant little article, although I must warn you, there is some foul language used... OK, maybe it borders on excessive. But the idea of threatening movie-goers with a sequel to Coyote Ugly was too good -- I'm still laughing about it!

I think most people on this Forum could get a good laugh out of the article, if they can get past the language... Here's the LINK:

http://www.theonion.com/content/news/vindictive_movie_studio_threatens - http://www.theonion.com/content/news/vindictive_movie_studio _threatens

-------------
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang

Replies:
Posted By: Michaels
Date Posted: June 05 2009 at 9:18am
Hmmm, I'm surprised there hasn't been a "CU" sequel yet. I mean it's hot chicks serving drinks, doesn't that scream "franchise" ... said Michael Bay to the studio heads.

Date Posted: June 05 2009 at 5:34pm
I just founf the Article's talk of using a sequel to Coyote Ugly as a threat to get people to go to movies was incredibly humorous. It is the sole reason I must see all the crap they have produced recently. If I don't, they will make a Coyote Ugly sequel... I can't let that happen, Future generations do not need that kind of punishment!

-------------

Posted By: dEd Grimley
Date Posted: June 05 2009 at 10:55pm
That's not funny at all.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: June 05 2009 at 11:21pm
Not funny at all? Really? Hmm... perhaps my humor is more twisted then I thought...

-------------

Date Posted: June 06 2009 at 1:12am
There's twisted, there's dark, and then there's the stuff that makes Satan go into a fetal position. And then there's the prospect of Coyote Ugly 2, which may as well be the last movie ever made, because I may have to swear them off altogether if people are stupid enough to see that. I might have to swear off humanity in general, too. Live in the forest riding and training bears for racing. It's a good thing I'm well practiced.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: June 06 2009 at 6:12am

You are well practiced on living in the forest and riding and training bears for racing? Perhaps when they make "Coyote Ugly 2: Get Uglier" you could ride up to the theater riding a grizzly bear. Not with any intention of seeing the movie, though. You'd be riding the bear for the express purpose of mauling everyone who was going to see the Coyote Ugly sequel.

As long as they don't call the movie "Coyote Ugly: The Squeakual" I would probably still not rate it the worst idea for a sequal ever.

-------------

Date Posted: June 06 2009 at 6:53am
What if they made the movie with actual ugly coyotes? They could be all CGI and in-yo-face. It'd be like every CG animal movie ever made!

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: June 06 2009 at 7:26am
Oooh! You better be sending these ideas in to the movie studio, so when they use teh ideas, you can claim your portion of the earnings. Heck, you might be able to get your name into the credits! All before you ride your grizzly in, and maul them all to death...

-------------

Date Posted: June 07 2009 at 1:35am
I'll take justice over money any day. I'll let them make the money, then maul them and take it. Then maybe do a Coyote Ugly dance on their corpses.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: June 07 2009 at 7:29am

Corpse dancing? I hear that was going to be a major part of Coyote Ugly 2. From what I hear, it is going to be a massive Kill Bill style Revenge tale. After the bar gets closed, due to health code violations (Having people dancing on the bar can NOT be sanitary) The girls band together, and go seek out retribution against the health inspector, and the guy that reported them, leaving a trail of blood and dismembered bodies in their wake... At least, in my mind, that's how the story would go... Possibly with a new, sexier group of coyotes...

-------------

Date Posted: June 07 2009 at 8:39am
I'm thinking "Coyote Ugly 2: Watering Hole Of The Dead". Zombies have invaded the bar and the only way for the hot barmaids to fight them off is by lighting all the brooze on fire. Orrrrrr, there can be vampires, and the barmaids trick them into drinking holy water by offering them to do body shots out of their bellybuttons.

Date Posted: June 07 2009 at 9:39am

I like that idea. Or how about a zombies vs vampires scenario, where the two undead rivals fight each other for the rights to consume the brains/blood of the barmaids? And as long as you don't use some idiotic sparkley glowing vampire BS... If that happened, I could only hope for the barmaids to have a full on slaughter of the fake vampires, not resting until each and every one of the abominations are dead and gone for good.

Stupid BS glowing vampire garbage, ruining vampires for decades to come. Someone needs to make a good bloody vampire movie again, to remind the damned world that vampires are not sparkling, but things to be feared.

-------------

Date Posted: June 07 2009 at 12:30pm
It seems like someone should be making a Uwe Boll joke here, but I think we've made enough. Congrats.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: June 08 2009 at 12:38am
Enough Uwe Boll jokes? Is that even possible? That would be like saying we've picked on Nic Cage too much... or we have said too many bad things about "The Happening"....

-------------

Date Posted: June 08 2009 at 12:32pm
We've barely begun the assault on Nic Cage. We didn't start on him until that silly Knowing movie.
But I, in general, kind of feel like we're "remaking" our own jokes here. I think I may have just made my last Bay joke in my last post, and I'm going to move on to Shawn Levy, and then maybe search around to find some other d-bags... Who was the guy who made "My Best Friend's Girl?"

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: June 08 2009 at 12:48pm
My assault on Nic Cage has been years in the works... but then again, I think I have hated just about every movie the man has ever been in (with a few exceptions, I'm sure.)

-------------

Date Posted: June 08 2009 at 12:52pm
Yea, he's pretty bad. And definitely one of Hollywood's all time greatest weirdos. No Crispin Glover, to be sure, but he seems like he's so weird he's fun to be around. Cage seems like he'd try to get you to look at his comic book collection and tell you how great he is all day.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: June 09 2009 at 1:07am
I think If I had to choose between being locked in a room with Crispin Glover, or locked in a room with Nic Cage, I would probably choose the sweet sweet release of death.

-------------

Date Posted: June 09 2009 at 12:15pm
I'd like to practice karate with Crispin, like that famous old episode of Letterman where he almost kicked Dave in the head.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: June 09 2009 at 12:44pm
I'd like to find out if Nic Cage has some sort of shrine dedicated to the first appearence of Superman, you know, with him naming his son after Superman and all, I imagine the guy might be psychotically obsessed with the man of steel...

-------------

Date Posted: June 09 2009 at 12:47pm
uhhh.... No need to imagine, it's widely known that he's psychotically obsessed with Superman. He had himself set to play the role when that lastest version was out, until he... wasn't for whatever reason. He's the same guy who married Lisa Marie Presley to be Elvis' son-in-law, and nothing else. The man is deeply, deeply disturbed.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: June 10 2009 at 12:40am
I mean, I know he is psychotically obsessed with Superman, but I'd like to see the level of psychotic obsession... the shrine to the first appearence of Superman would definitely cement him as a grade-A nutjob.

-------------

Date Posted: June 10 2009 at 12:13pm
I've seen him bend steel (wool) with his bare hands. And he runs away if you throw green rocks at him, I find. I do that a lot now.
Coyote Ugly 2 is a bad idea, by the way.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: June 10 2009 at 12:33pm
Coyote Ugly two is a great idea, if we involve the zombies, and the non-glowy vampires. It was a brilliant idea. Especially when you get to the twist ending, and find out that the girls of Coyote Ugly, earned the name, by being part of an ancient tribe of Were-Coyotes.

-------------

Date Posted: June 10 2009 at 1:28pm
I just had an image of a coyote that turns into a wolf in the moonlight... Under those circumstances, I concede, that would be a brilliant idea.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: June 11 2009 at 12:06am
Not a Coyote that turns into a wolf. A woman that turns into a coyote... Perhaps reveal there is a traitor in their midst, who is an actual werewolf, who has been hired by the vampires to infiltrate teh clan of the Were-Coyotes...

-------------

Posted By: sportsartist24
Date Posted: June 12 2009 at 5:14pm

Anyone who is a Simpsons fanatic might watch this episode called "El Viaje Misterioso de Nuestro Jomer", Spanish for The Mysterious Voyage of Homer, can watch the scenes which feature a Coyote voiced by the late Johnny Cash, though actually called the "Space Coyote" after Homer eats a bunch of Merciless Peppers of Quetzlzacatenango at an annual Chili Cook-Off, though drinking melted candle wax, Homer decides to coat his mouth with melted Wax, enabling him to eat several of the peppers, which then bring a hallucination in which Homer is trapped in a fantasy world. Before meeting the coyote, he encounters a large snake, a gigantic butterfly and a tortoise, and accidently destroys the sun. Arriving at a large pyramid, he meets the coyote, who turns out to be his spirit guide.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/dd/The_Simpsons_3F24.png">File:The Simpsons 3F24.png

-------------
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.

Date Posted: June 13 2009 at 12:37am
I think tossing in Coyotes voiced by Johnny Cash would detract from the over-all sexiness of my Coyote Ugly 2 vision... Perhaps we can use that idea in Coyote Ugly 3: IN SPACE!

-------------

Date Posted: June 13 2009 at 9:04am
That was a great episode.

But think about it... Coyotes that turn into wolves? How awesomely bad is that idea? C'mon...

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: June 13 2009 at 10:43am
Them turning into wolves would have to wait... Perhaps that idea can show up in Coyote Ugly 3, as well... Because once a movie series makes it to space, nothing needs to make sense anymore.

-------------

Date Posted: June 13 2009 at 12:42pm
Let's name some series that have gone into space.

Leprechaun and Friday the 13th come to mind. Any others?

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Posted By: sportsartist24
Date Posted: June 13 2009 at 5:13pm
Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.

-------------
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.

Date Posted: June 14 2009 at 12:13am
How could you ignore Hellraiser? That one went into space, and it was a total mess...

-------------

Date Posted: June 14 2009 at 9:12am
I forgot whether Hellraiser went into space or not. Santa Claus Conquers the Martians was pretty sweet................

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: June 14 2009 at 1:56pm
"Manos Hands Of Fate and Santa Claus Conquer The Martians And Their Plan 9 From Outer Space"!

Date Posted: June 14 2009 at 4:43pm

Santa Clause is trying to thwart the Martians' Plan 9? That Jolly old Bastard. I was really banking on plan 9 being successful.

-------------

Date Posted: June 18 2009 at 8:20am
Plan 9 was the key to unraveling the mystery of "I Know Who Killed Me"

That's apparently the movie I'm making fun of today.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Posted By: Vits
Date Posted: March 14 2010 at 2:12pm
The first one was O.K.,but I can't see how a sequel could work.

-------------
You can follow me http://www.twitter.com/@Vits_Chile - @Vits_Chile

Posted By: BurnHollywoodBurn
Date Posted: March 14 2010 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Vits

The first one was O.K.,but I can't see how a sequel could work.
Not much to it, same as the first. Get a bunch of hot, young actress, dress them up in tight jeans and belly shirts, then have them dance on a bar table. What a formula, right?

-------------
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.

Posted By: Vits
Date Posted: March 14 2010 at 5:19pm
And have a predictable but cute story built around that.

-------------
You can follow me http://www.twitter.com/@Vits_Chile - @Vits_Chile

Print Page | Close Window