Print Page | Close Window

Other Suggestions for Razzies 2010

Printed From: Official RAZZIE® Forum
Category: FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES
Forum Name: 2009 YEAR-END WRAP-UP!
Forum Discription: Let Us Know YOUR Choices as 2009's BERRY Worst Movies, Actors & Cetera...
URL: http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4032
Printed Date: September 15 2014 at 2:37am

Topic: Other Suggestions for Razzies 2010
Posted By: Anuss
Subject: Other Suggestions for Razzies 2010
Date Posted: January 10 2010 at 12:38pm

Worst Actor

Jack Black - Year One

Sasha Baron Cohen - Bruno

Paul Walker - Fast & Furious

Jared Padelecki - Friday the 13

Christian Bale - Terminator: Salvation

Robert Pattinson - New Moon

Worst Actress

Hayden Panetierre - Aliens In The Attic

Milla Jovovich - The Fourth Kind

Beyonce - Obssesed (She is terrible actress and has never been nominated before. It's time for her)

Kristen Stewart - New Moon

Jennifer Aniston - Love Happens

Worst Supporting Actor

Taylor Lautner - New Moon 

Marlon Wayans - G.I Joe

Ryan Hansen - Friday the 13 (He is one of worst actors ever! Please vote against him!)

One of Jonas Borthers (or maybe switch category)  

Worst Supporting Actress

Amanda Crew - The Haunting In Connecticut

Sienna Miller - G.I Joe

Demi Lovato - Jonas Brothers

Scout Taylor-Compton - Halloween II

Kelly Preston - Old Dogs

Worst Remake or Sequel

Twilight Saga: New Moon

Friday the 13

Halloween II

Pink Panther 2

Saw VI

Worst Picture

Year One

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

Miss March

Dragon Ball: Evolution

Aliens in the Attic

Please take my suggestions seriously. They all suck!! 

Replies:
Posted By: Michaels
Date Posted: January 10 2010 at 3:46pm
All good suggestions, but I'm pretty sure the ballots on being mailed out very soon and we'll see who actually makes the cut this year.

Posted By: dEd Grimley
Date Posted: January 11 2010 at 5:34am

I got my nomination ballot already... And I know there are a lot of good suggestions, but I was SHOCKED to see that what's already become known as a legendarily bad performance, in Chris Klein in Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li was left off of the ballot. There are a lot of good suggestions on there, but this one should honestly be an open and shut case. The fact that there are internet sites dedicated to the cheesiness of it all really ought to secure its place instantly. This one shouldn't even be contested, honestly.

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: As I end up explaining every year about this time, we cannot include every worthy contender on our ballot -- especially in a year with as many worthy contenders as 2009 had!

Though it did suck, STREET FIGHTER simply wasn't seen by enough people to make the cut against such high-profile dogs as TRANNIES, TOO, G.I. JOE and the like. As alwaze, http://razzies.com/join.asp - Voting RAZZIE are encouraged to write-in anything they believe deserves our attention... 

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: January 11 2010 at 10:03am
Obviously I meant Ashley Tisadle for Aliens in the Attic, not Hayden (;

Posted By: dEd Grimley
Date Posted: January 12 2010 at 9:38am
Originally posted by dEd Grimley

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: As I end up explaining every year about this time, we cannot include every worthy contender on our ballot -- especially in a year with as many worthy contenders as 2009 had! Though it did suck, STREET FIGHTER simply wasn't seen by enough people to make the cut against such high-profile dogs as TRANNIES, TOO, G.I. JOE and the like.

No, I GET that, and agree, but it just occurred to me as I was filling out my ballot: This was a particularly notorious performance -- Not just a bad movie overall. I agree with not putting the MOVIE on the ballot entirely. But Chris Klein is basically Horatio from CSI Miami, in movie form. Everything is a heinously delivered one-liner...
Anyway, I DID write him in, and I suppose I need to continue to make the case. But I personally think that, on straight PERFORMANCE, Chris Klein deserves to "win" Worst Supporting Actor.

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: January 12 2010 at 12:47pm
Right I did put 4 actors in supporting category. So i can add right know Chris Klein (Street Fighter).

Posted By: TaRaN-RoD
Date Posted: January 16 2010 at 9:03pm
Good selection, but you forgot to put Twilight: New Moon in the categorie ''Worst Picture''!

For me, it's by far the worst movie of the year!

And yes, please god for once this crap of Christian Bale should receive a nomination for the Razzie Awards because this guy SUCKS!!!

Print Page | Close Window