Print Page | Close Window

A Tail of "Whoa, That Is SO Not Funny!"

Printed From: Official RAZZIE® Forum
Category: DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES
Forum Name: FURRY VENGEANCE
Forum Discription: If Forrest Critters Used Litter...This'd Be Found in Their LITTER BOX!
URL: http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4259
Printed Date: August 28 2014 at 10:32pm

Topic: A Tail of "Whoa, That Is SO Not Funny!"
Posted By: HeadRAZZBerry
Subject: A Tail of "Whoa, That Is SO Not Funny!"
Date Posted: April 24 2010 at 8:13am
HOLLYWOOD's AMAZING SKILL for MAKING SOMETHING "NEW" LOOK OLD AGAIN IS on FULL DISPLAY in http://www.razzies.com/forum/furry-vengeance_forum430.html - , a MOVIE THAT SWIPES ELEMENTS from SO MANY OTHER MOVIES, a CASE COULD BE MADE for 87% of ALL WRITERS' GUILD MEMBERS DESERVING ON-SCREEN CREDIT for IT -- NOT THAT EVEN 7% of THEM WOULD WANT IT! 

STARRING FORMER http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119190/ - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000222/ - , (WHOSE AGENT EITHER COULDN'T GET HER ABOVE-the-TITLE BILLING...OR CHOSE NOT TO) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0492389/ - http://www.imdb.com/keyword/ancient-burial-ground/ - ONE ORIGINAL BONE in ITS DESERVES-2-BE-ROAD-KILLED BODY. 

THE INTERESTING PART WILL BE SEEING IF the PAYING PUBLIC FALLS for IT...OR, in a REVERSAL of CURRENT MOVIE-GOER GULLIBILITY, STAYS AWAY in DROVES. 

WE'RE HOPING for the LATTER -- BUT SECRETLY EXPECTING the FORMER. 

NOW, HERE COMES the PART WHERE YOU'RE EXPECTED to SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS...and POT-SHOTS! 

NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOK AT IT...THIS ONE 
LOOKS OFFAL...ER, AWFUL. WELL...BOTH!

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Replies:
Posted By: BurnHollywoodBurn
Date Posted: April 24 2010 at 10:13am
Based on the movie's title, I was worried this would be a movie about Brendan Fraiser being attacked by furry fetishers. You know, the kind of humans who have sex while dressed up like animals. Ewww!

-------------
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.

Posted By: dEd Grimley
Date Posted: April 24 2010 at 4:37pm
It seems like a really bad, poorly written SNL skit that got cut then somehow got turned into a full-length movie. On the plus side, I'm guessing Brendan Fraser and Brooke Shields agreed to work for about $100,000 each, so the rest of the budget was spent on CGI. 

The only audience I could see wanting to see this are little kids who are angry enough at their parents to force Mom and Dad to sit through it!

-------------
-Iron helps us play-

Date Posted: April 24 2010 at 6:50pm
Isn't that the exact same group who make up 90 percent of the Disney Channel audience? 

-------------
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.

Posted By: MiguelAntilsu
Date Posted: April 25 2010 at 8:15am
I'm guessing that the reviews for this movie will contain scathing phrases such as 'this year's Old Dogs' and 'Anthrocon is pissed!'

Date Posted: April 25 2010 at 10:58am
LOL Yeah, those poor furry lovers are going to be SOOOO let down by this movie's title.  

Originally posted by MiguelAntilsu

'Anthrocon is pissed!'

-------------

Posted By: cvcjr13
Date Posted: April 25 2010 at 12:44pm

Brendan Fraser has lately starred in three box office hits (Journey to the Center of the Earth, The Mummy 3 and a cameo role in G.I. Joe 1), and two box office duds (Inkheart and Extraordinary Measures).  He not only starred in the horrible George of the Jungle, but even worse, he managed to escape a deserved royal RAZZing with Dudley Do-Right, and starred in one of the most unnecessary and lame remakes of the decade, Bedazzled.  Yet he had the first two Mummy movies and had a bit role in the Oscar-winning Crash.  Then there's Looney Tunes: Back In Action. . . . And let's have a show of hands of who wants to forget him as "Link" in Pauly Shore's Encino Man. . . .

Here's a potentially great actor constantly being either consigned to (or accepting) substandard roles throughout his career with few exceptions, like Inkheart and Crash.  His greatest accomplishment seems to be having made Razzie worthy movies yet avoiding ever being nominated for a single Razzie.  I'm not sure Furry Vengeance will give him that warning shot across the bow of his career, but then again, it does look as bad as Old Dogs and RV.

-------------

Date Posted: April 26 2010 at 7:50am
Brendan Fraser may finally get that Worst Actor nod, but he may keep another contender out.

Date Posted: April 26 2010 at 9:46am
Fraser might be nominated, but I'm about 100 percent sure a more "worthy" actor will end up winning. Here's a hint:  He's famous for starring as the same two characters in ten movies.

-------------

Date Posted: April 26 2010 at 2:09pm

I think I know where you're going with that one, but Gerard Butler and Jackie Chan have as much a shot at winning as he does.

Date Posted: April 26 2010 at 5:23pm
Against The Certain Actor I hinted at above? Nah, they might as while engrave this actor's name into the Razzie record books, because he's a shoo-in...  

-------------

Posted By: Vits
Date Posted: April 27 2010 at 3:40pm
Who are you referrin'to?Please be Gerard Butler.

-------------
You can follow me http://www.twitter.com/@Vits_Chile - @Vits_Chile

Date Posted: April 27 2010 at 4:42pm
The Sly Guy, and his band of merry men -- er, fellow 1980s Razzies favorites -- in The Expendables!  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Here is a http://www.razzies.com/forum/the-expendables_forum423.html - to the Forum page(s) devoted to THE EXPENDABLES, complete with lynx to check out both a photo gallery and the latest trailer for sure looks like 2010's Most Irresistible RAZZIE®-Bait...  

-------------

Date Posted: April 28 2010 at 11:30am
The favorites don't always win, you know.  What will happen if the critical reception is generally positive?

Date Posted: April 28 2010 at 11:52am
We'll have to wait and see what reception it does get. However, with rumors of "Rambo 5" coming out later this year, even if Expendables does okay with critics, the Sly Guy may still not be safe.  

-------------

Posted By: Berrynoia
Date Posted: April 28 2010 at 1:31pm
I was looking at reviews.  Neither this or the Elm Street remake are getting many reviews.  Vengeance is one review away from a Tomatometer reading, but early reviews may suggest that Furry Vengeance may be a strong Razzie contender.

Fraser vs. Sly at the Razzies?  Maybe...it's too bad, though.  I liked him in George of the Jungle (sorry to disagree with cvcjr13) and the first two Mummy movies (I won't touch the third...Yetis 3, moviegoers 0 after the field goal) and the Bedazzled remake...ok, Elizabeth Hurley was a big factor there...

I wonder if the new Freddy is also worthy of discussion...then again, all horror films of this kind are kept away from critics.  If a guy dreams that a critic bashed the movie, does it count as a real review?

-------------

Posted By: moviewizguy
Date Posted: April 28 2010 at 4:23pm
Well, the premiere for the new Nightmare is today so the reviews might start pouring in after that. Also, Platinum Dunes always screen their movies for the critics, so we'll be seeing some reviews in the next two days.

EDIT: Nevermind. The premiere was yesterday. What I do is go to twitter and read some reviews there to see what people's reactions are.  

Originally posted by Berrynoia

I wonder if the new Freddy is also worthy of discussion...then again, all horror films of this kind are kept away from critics.  If a guy dreams that a critic bashed the movie, does it count as a real review?

-------------

Date Posted: April 29 2010 at 8:02pm
This week is just the calm before the storm, that will be "Ironman 2" mania.

-------------

Date Posted: May 03 2010 at 4:09pm
I also liked BEDAZZLED.GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE was O.K..
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

We'll have to wait and see what reception it does get. However, with rumors of "Rambo 5" coming out later this year, even if Expendables does okay with critics, the Sly Guy may still not be safe.
You're right.Just like the Oscars sometimes nominate movies with 70%(includin'BABEL,a previous favorite of mine)and snub movies with 90%(includin'MEMENTO and HAIRSPRAY,two of my favs.),the Razzies do that with movies with 40% and 1-10% respectively.

This movie already has under 10%,makin'it one of the worst of this new decade.

-------------

Date Posted: May 03 2010 at 4:55pm
It's not that Fraiser is a bad actor, it's just that he chooses to be in the worst movies possible. I guess the man is all about "Show me the money!"  

Originally posted by Vits

I also liked BEDAZZLED.GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE was O.K..

-------------

Posted By: DaveThePhotoGuy
Date Posted: May 04 2010 at 12:19am
Got some good news and some bad news (but I guess it depends on the way you look at it)
"Rambo 5" is no more Sly has decided against it, he is seeing what the fans are saying about "The Expendables" abd so he is concentrating on doing a sequel to that.
I am a little bit gutted I like the Rambo films I thought number 4 was the best comedy I'd seen in years.
The first is and always will be the best, but the outlandish violence in the fourth was just fantastic.  

-------------
I think they kinda sound like Depeche Mode

Date Posted: May 04 2010 at 5:12am
Well, good news -- no "Rambo 5!" But right to "Expendables 2." So Sly still has a bulls'eyes on his back...  

-------------

Posted By: thomsonmg2000
Date Posted: May 04 2010 at 8:38am
Thankfully, at least this movie is not about furries LOL.

Actually, I'll probably prefer that over this piece of crap directed by the same guy who directed College Road Trip.

-------------
Seltzerberg is back?

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

http://www.disastermovie.org
http://www.vampiressuck.org/

Date Posted: May 04 2010 at 11:06am
No, that's what "Avatar" was all about.  

Originally posted by thomsonmg2000

Thankfully, at least this movie is not about furries LOL.

-------------

Date Posted: May 04 2010 at 1:54pm

Furry Vengeance falls in a long line of notoriously bad PG films.  Other examples include Old Dogs, Daddy Day Camp, Son of the Mask, Superbabies, and The Cat in the Hat.

Date Posted: May 04 2010 at 2:59pm
Here's a fun challenge, someone name a GOOD PG rated movie that was made in the last decade. 

-------------

Date Posted: May 04 2010 at 4:03pm
Assumin' you're talkin' about live-action movies only, NAPOLEON DYNAMITE and THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELIN'PANTS got mostly good reviews. OSMOSIS JONES did too, but it was a b.o. flop. And I think a movie ought to do well in both respects in order to be considered good.

-------------

Date Posted: May 04 2010 at 5:50pm
"Dynamite" and "Sisterhood" are ... decent teen movies. Something parents wouldn't mind their kids seeing, but they aren't really watch-more-than-once material. Any others?  

-------------

Posted By: GTAHater767
Date Posted: May 04 2010 at 11:22pm

Any others? I doubt it.

-------------
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Ags. 29; As Above, So Below

Date Posted: May 05 2010 at 9:58am
Well,ev'ry single animated PG movie.

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2010 at 11:04am

Really, everyone, all of them were good? Dozens of animated features released from 2000 to 2009 and everyone of them was perfect in every way?

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2010 at 11:45am
Vits doesn't know everything that went on in American Cinema in 200X. He must've gruoped the Pixar Animation films together with **** like Alvin & The Chipmunks.

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2010 at 12:02pm

Really, everyone, all of them were good? Dozens of animated features released from 2000 to 2009 and everyone of them was perfect in every way?
I didn't say they were perfect.I said they were good,which means they had between 60-100% good reviews.
Originally posted by GTAHater767

Vits doesn't know everything that went on in American Cinema in 200X. He must've gruoped the Pixar Animation films together with **** like Alvin & The Chipmunks.
1)ALVIN & THE CHIPMUNKS isn't animated.It's live-action with only 3 animated characters.Those types of movies(SCOOBY-DOO;GARFIELD;KANGUROO JACK)don't count as animated.Not to mention they all had bad reviews.
2)Except for THE INCREDIBLES and UP,Pixar movies are G-rated.

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2010 at 12:18pm
But many animated features of the past decade ended up being listed here on the forum, so no, not all of them were good. We need a proper list of actual good ones, not "all" of them of the past ten years.

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2010 at 2:59pm

These are live action PG movies from the past decade with good reviews(I don’t know’bout their b.o. results):

-BANDSLAM.

-THE YOUNG VICTORIA.

-SKY CAPTAIN AND THE WORLD OF TOMORROW.

-CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY.

-FINDIN’NEVERLAND.

-GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK.

-ELF.

-MY BIG FAT GREEK WEDDIN’.

-HAIRSPRAY.

-LEMONY SNICKET’S A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS.

-WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE.

-ROCKY BALBOA.

-FREAKY FRIDAY.

-REMEMBER THE TITANS.

-MIRACLE.

-HOLES.

-MILLIONS.

-SPY KIDS.

-ENCHANTED.

-AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH.

-PRIDE & PREDUJICE.

-PETER PAN.

-ZATHURA.

-STUART LITTLE 2.

-BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA.

-SKY HIGH.

-IN THE MOOD FOR LOVE.

-NICHOLAS NICKLEBY.

-EIGHT BLOW.

-INVINCIBLE.

-NANNY MCPHEE.

-THE SPIDERWICK CHRONICLES.

-TWO BROTHERS.

-AKEELAH AND THE BEE.

-BRIGHT STAR.

-AMAZIN’GRACE.

-OFFSIDE.

-TOGETHER.

-HAPPY TIMES.

-THE WATER HORSE:LEGEND OF THE DEEP.

-SCHULTZE GETS THE BLUES.

-RIDIN’ALONE FOR THOUSANDS OF MILES.

-BARAN.

-THE GREAT BUCK HOWARD.

-SWEET LAND.

-PAULINE & PAULETTE.

-USHPIZIN.

-JUMP TOMORROW.

-LASSIE(2006).

-THE WAY HOME

-DUMA.

-CARAMEL.

-LOGGERHEADS.

-All of the HARRY POTTER movies.

-------------

Date Posted: May 05 2010 at 3:50pm
Wow, you actually did it! Something like 70 plus movies within hudreds of others.

-------------

Date Posted: May 06 2010 at 3:36pm
Wink

-------------

Date Posted: May 06 2010 at 8:33pm

Wink
Beer

-------------

Posted By: sharong
Date Posted: July 18 2010 at 2:29am
We'll have to wait and see what reception it does get...

-------------

Date Posted: July 18 2010 at 1:53pm
It just premiered here.
Originally posted by sharong

We'll have to wait and see what reception it does get...
It's already among the worst reviewed movies of this decade...which just started!

-------------

Date Posted: July 18 2010 at 5:19pm
And "Last Fart --I mean, Air - Bender" is not too far behind it! 

It's already among the worst reviewed movies of this decade...which just started!

-------------

Date Posted: July 19 2010 at 9:28am
Actually,math says that the worst reviewed movies will have under 3%.And considering the number of movies being made increases and so does the posibility of a movie being bad...

http://www.razzies.com/forum/the-last-airbender_forum446.html - has 8%.

-------------

Date Posted: July 19 2010 at 11:34am
In that case, there's no doubt "Vampires Suck" will be the worst reviewed in a few weeks. 

Actually,math says that the worst reviewed movies will have under 3%.And considering the number of movies being made increases and so does the posibility of a movie being bad...

http://www.razzies.com/forum/the-last-airbender_forum446.html - - - THE LAST AIRBENDER has 8%.

-------------

Date Posted: July 19 2010 at 1:13pm
3% or less, huh? A 00% is rare, so you might have a point about the worst movies ever made.

-------------

Date Posted: July 19 2010 at 1:49pm
Well, their 3 previous movies received only 2%.

In that case, there's no doubt "Vampires Suck" will be the worst reviewed in a few weeks.

-------------

Date Posted: July 19 2010 at 6:15pm
I wonder how much they paid those 2-3% of critics ...

Well,their 3 previous movies received 2%.

-------------

Posted By: Morbid Angel
Date Posted: September 16 2010 at 5:05pm
You know, I've been aware of this site for some time... but after watching this god awful piece of crap last week, I've been inspired to finally create an account. 

Bear with me please, I am typing in blind fury.  My gf rented this piece of scheisse on the premise knowing that it would be flat out awful, and "it would be funny for movie night".  So we all gathered around to watch, presumably out of some masochistic instinct that defies description... anyway, several times during this, we were compelled to turn it off... but we couldn't... it had some dark hypnotic power probably influenced by the father of lies himself which forced us to continue onward beyond the half hour mark to see if Brendan Fraser could in fact act his way out of the paper bag which was no doubt obstructing him.  So the short version of the outcome is... Brendan Fraser = 0, Paper Bag = 1, the rest of us = -56850726297DAMN, Brooke = don't call it a comeback

After this travesty was finished, and the resulting therapy concluded, I stuck a note under the DVD in the box.  To paraphrase it, I advised the next renter "to take the movie back and save themselves".  The note also included references to pagan rituals and huffing glue, as well as scientific proof that finishing the film can cause homicidal blackouts. 

Anyone found defending this film on an internet forum will be visited by government scientists and spirited out to a pleasant field in an undisclosed location with no available sharp objects or heavy metal music, where it is always sunny and there's always lemonade on hand and there is no way they can do harm to the rest of society.

If this "piece" doesn't win at least one Razzie, I will be sorely disappointed, but if it loses out to The Bounty Hunter or that terrible Jennifer Lopez movie (forgot name), I guess that's alright... but it better lose to something spectacularly awful in the longrun.

-------------
Don't get me wrong, I love The Crow... except for a single part where the Asian chick goes "I like the pretty light..." in this bizarre way, I get chills every time I hear it... it's just awful...

Date Posted: September 16 2010 at 6:21pm
I have a feeling this movie will get at least one nod for something, but I think it will get lost among the other contenders.

-------------

Posted By: Gregory
Date Posted: October 02 2010 at 10:08am
I TOTALLY agree with you, Morbid Angel. This movie was AWFUL!!!! For me, it's still the worst movie of the year.

Date Posted: October 02 2010 at 3:06pm
Funny, there was a CGI movie earlier this year (the title escapes me) about woodland creatures having to defend their land from being mowed down. I guess the idea sucks both in live action and animation.

-------------

Posted By: Film Reel Redemption
Date Posted: November 07 2010 at 8:04am

Funny, there was a CGI movie earlier this year (the title escapes me) about woodland creatures having to defend their land from being mowed down. I guess the idea sucks both in live action and animation.

I assume the movie you are talking about Burn is 'Over the Hedge' from 2006.

Anyway...

Judging by the poster of 'Furry Vengeance', it looks more like something that would appeal to a kid from my old secondary school who saw Garfield 2 TWICE! (no joke) 

-------------
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.

Date Posted: November 07 2010 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Film Reel Redemption

I assume the movie you are talking about Burn is 'Over the Hedge' from 2006.
No, it wasn't "Over The Hedge", it was "Spirit of the Forest". Same gimmick as "Furry", forest animals have to stop their trees from being cleared out. "OTH" was actually entertaining.

-------------

Posted By: adonpaul
Date Posted: January 12 2011 at 8:11am
I know Brendan Fraser was in two movies this year.Thanks............

Posted By: SchumacherH8ter
Date Posted: September 06 2011 at 4:56pm
Time to rip into thi-oh God, why did I choose to do this one? Hold it together Scott, you can do this. You survived Southland Tales, S. Darko, and Freddy Got Fingered, you can survive this sh*t-pile!

The goo-HAHAHA! Something good about this? A good Akiva Goldsmen script is more likely!

OK, Rob Riggle's cameo was kinda funny, but he's here for less-than-a-minute!

The bad:

Brooke Shields: Shields is pretty (and) terrible, but compared to her 80s heyday/nadir, she's Kate Goddamn Winslet!

Ken Jeong: Jesus, get a hold of yourself man! The only reason I can think for him to be in all these terrible movies is because he wants to be Asian Christopher Walken!

Director Roger Kumble: Rule of thumb: If you're watching a Roger Kumble movie and Sarah Michelle Gellar isn't macking Selma Blair, throw that DVD the f*ck away!

The ugly:

Annoying children: Annoying children are the worst! Annoying children are the reason so many terrible films are released every year! Joel Schumacher isn't a 72-year-old; he's just a couple of annoying children siting on each others shoulders! That explains all the day-glo in Batman & Robin. One of them is "confused" and that's why there's nipples on the Bat-suit!

The script: Did Roger Kumble pull a Robert Rodriguez and let his kids wright the script? That's the only reason I can think of for why this exists!

Brendan Frasier: I could go on for hours of days weeks of monthes of years of decades about how terrible it is, but, out of everything terrible about this, Frasier is the worst! He could have objected! He could have objected to all the prat-falls. He could have objected to the scene where he gets farted on horrifically in the car. He could have objected to the scene where he dresses up like Rambo and consumes racoon piss! But he didn't, he just went along and collected his money. Shameful.

Before I leave, I urge you to seek out the poster for this movie. If you thought the Yogi Bear poster was homoerotic, then you gotta see this one! Grade: F

Next-up: Imagine That!

-------------
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
Up-next: Transcendence

Date Posted: September 06 2011 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by SchumacherH8ter

If you're watching a Roger Kumble movie and Sarah Michelle Gellar isn't macking Selma Blair, throw that DVD the f*ck away!
What about a giant elephant?LOL Get it?

If you thought the Yogi Bear poster was homoerotic, then you gotta see this one!
Do you mean this one?

Yeah,that bear's eyes are saying something not suited for children.

-------------

Posted By: SuperTeenTopia
Date Posted: September 06 2011 at 5:39pm

The goo-HAHAHA! Something good about this? A good Akiva Goldsmen script is more likely!
So true! I wonder how many Oscar voters he bought gold watches and jewelery for in order to "win" that Oscar for the "Beautiful Mind" screenplay.

As for the furry undertones of that poster, oh yeah, it looks like that bear is about to make Brendan Frasier his prison bitch!

-------------
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)

Date Posted: September 06 2011 at 7:38pm
Man, I forgot how creepy those eyes were! Those eyes look like they belong on a C-grade slasher villain! All I remembered was that the positioning was funny looking and showing it to some kids back in High School. Looks like Yogi Bear isn't the worst movie that features bear sex on its poster!

-------------

Posted By: Grounder the Critic
Date Posted: September 06 2011 at 7:55pm
Oh god, this will haunt me for ages... look at the bear's eyes!

BEAR: Join us!

-------------
Pictures move, do they?

Date Posted: September 06 2011 at 8:35pm
Is it me, or have all the children's films I've been reviewing been unintentionally inappropriate? Alvin hitting on a human girl, the Yogi Bear poster, this poster, the rim-job scene from The Grinch*, etc. Wait till I get The Nutcracker In 3D ("Open your mouth... like a good little prince!") and The NeverEnding Story III and it's breat-feeding scene... involving the Bark Troll and the Rock-biter's son!Nuke

*Yes, this scene exists. It's the scene where he gets the mayor (Jeffrey Tambor) to lick Max's ass in his sleep.

-------------

Posted By: SuperTeenTopia
Date Posted: September 06 2011 at 9:05pm

Is it me, or have all the children's films I've been reviewing been unintentionally inappropriate? Alvin hitting on a human girl, the Yogi Bear poster, this poster, the rim-job scene from The Grinch*, etc. Wait till I get The Nutcracker In 3D ("Open your mouth... like a good little prince!") and The NeverEnding Story III and it's breat-feeding scene... involving the Bark Troll and the Rock-biter's son!Nuke

*Yes, this scene exists. It's the scene where he gets the mayor (Jeffrey Tambor) to lick Max's ass in his sleep.
Oh yeah, you're right. I seems the filmmakers figure they can get away with it because little kids won't understand or notice what's happening.

-------------
"People say 'It's all about the story’. When you're making tentpole films, bull$hit." -Andy Hendrickson (Disney Animation Studios' Chief Technical Officer)

Posted By: pasim
Date Posted: September 07 2011 at 5:01am
Originally posted by Grounder the Critic

Oh god, this will haunt me for ages... look at the bear's eyes!

BEAR: Join us!

Join the dark side hahah.

No, seriously, those are some creepy eyes. :)

Date Posted: September 07 2011 at 9:41am

Is it me, or have all the children's films I've been reviewing been unintentionally inappropriate? Alvin hitting on a human girl, the Yogi Bear poster, this poster, the rim-job scene from The Grinch*, etc.

In another scene,THE GRINCH's face lands on Christine Baranski's boobs.I thought "Alright,it's not that innapropriate".But then he said hello to her.Hmmm...so boys will learn to recognize a woman they haven't seen in decades by comparing boobs?

-------------

Date Posted: September 07 2011 at 3:12pm
The scene with Chrisine Baranski's bossem is different because that was a naughty joke that was done on purpose, unlike the other scenes which happened by accident*.

*I'm pretty sure that the writers of the Grinch didn't know what a rim-job was and they tought it was just a fecal joke.

-------------

Date Posted: September 07 2011 at 5:40pm
I think  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTfHob1KkNw -  will help.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window