Print Page | Close Window

BITE ME!

Printed From: Official RAZZIEŽ Forum
Category: FORUMS on 2006 MOVIES w/LYNX!
Forum Name: UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION
Forum Discription: Can it possibly suck even worse than BLOODRAYNE?!?
URL: http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=473
Printed Date: August 27 2014 at 10:05am

Topic: BITE ME!
Posted By: HeadRAZZBerry
Subject: BITE ME!
Date Posted: January 08 2006 at 2:39pm

UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION

The second stupid vampire movie of the year (and it's still January!) as well as the sequel to something almost nobody liked -- And Hollywood wonders why Box Office is still in the toilet in 2006!

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Replies:
Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: February 01 2006 at 4:54pm

CAN someone help me find the song

from the scene when they have sex

k thanks

Date Posted: February 02 2006 at 4:31pm
This movie is awsome

Posted By: Nasty Man
Date Posted: February 02 2006 at 4:59pm
..."awsome" -- and made-to-order for those who kant spel worth sh*t!

-------------
Everything SUX!

Posted By: thorshammer
Date Posted: February 04 2006 at 3:38am

This movie is well above average.  I'm not sure why it's on here or why it's compared to trash like Bloodrayne.  Then again, there are several movies that just aren't bad enough to be considered for Razzie status, but appear on this board.

Nasty Man, he did only forget the "e" in awesome.  BFD.  You should see how some people on the Brokeback Mountain threads spell....

-------------

Posted By: nightwriter011
Date Posted: February 04 2006 at 8:19pm

Just came back from seeing it.  Not really wowed.... I told my friends that we should have gone and seen Capote....

I was democratically shut down.  Anyone see Capote?  Is it worth the $9?

Date Posted: February 06 2006 at 3:56am
Originally posted by nightwriter011

Just came back from seeing it.  Not really wowed.... I told my friends that we should have gone and seen Capote....

Why?  Insomnia?  It(Capute) was a well made film that was incredibly dull.  But that's what Oscar loves.... 

Posted By: Sanndman228715
Date Posted: February 06 2006 at 10:55am
Blistered be thy tongue, Thor! I saw CAPOTE for the second time today, and it is a great movie. With 2005's best lead performance by Phillip Seymour hoffman, and an awesome performance from Clifton Collins Jr. The entire cast was excellent.

-------------

Date Posted: February 07 2006 at 5:14am
This was an awful film, especially since the first one was mediocre...

HOWEVER, there is no way that this is Razzie material with movies like Bloodrayne and Grandma's Boy already having been released....

Posted By: Sanndman228715
Date Posted: February 07 2006 at 11:10am
I really enjoyed this movie because I didn't expect much. In it's defense, I don't think that any performances should be on the ballot.

Posted By: deadguy76
Date Posted: February 09 2006 at 9:40pm
Originally posted by thorshammer

Why?  Insomnia?  It(Capute) was a well made film that was incredibly dull.  But that's what Oscar loves.... 

You liked Underworld and hated Capote? Remind me not to trust your taste in the future

-------------
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76

Posted By: nightwriter011
Date Posted: February 10 2006 at 11:01am

I knew it!  Capote looked good, I'm sure I'll see it some day... when the world slows down and I can get myself to the movies.  But yeah, again, Underworld.... bad..... officially.... razzie it's @$$!  Well, razzie might be a strong term for this case because it was "ok."  But should we even allow "ok" movies?  I say they save money from "ok" movies to make a really good movie.... Like Collateral

Date Posted: February 10 2006 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by jj

CAN someone help me find the song

from the scene when they have sex

k thanks

I'm lookin' for that song too!! It's killin' me that I can't find it anywhere. If you or anybody else finds it, tha'd kick ass!

thanks

Posted By: HeadRAZZBerry
Date Posted: February 11 2006 at 1:44am
Don't know if either of the two tuitles listed on http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401855/soundtrack - the IMDb page for music from this film are what you folks are looking for, but here's the http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401855/soundtrack - LINK to check it out...

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Date Posted: February 13 2006 at 7:17am
Originally posted by deadguy76

I like movie that can keep me awake.  Not just film noir crap.  Lost in Deflation blew, but critics loved it.  This year, Munich is the only Oscar pick of worth.  Cinderella Man was great as well, but got the screws.  Two great movies that kept me awake.  Both were better than UWE.  What was your point again? 

You liked Underworld and hated Capote? Remind me not to trust your taste in the future

Date Posted: February 13 2006 at 7:19am

Date Posted: February 13 2006 at 7:21am
Nice to  see it didn't work twice.

Date Posted: February 17 2006 at 10:15pm
Kate Beckinsale weighs about 85 pounds and is about as intimidating as my mom's pet cocker spaniel. Who else besides her husband actually thinks this woman is sexy??!?

-------------
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

Date Posted: February 20 2006 at 6:41am

Kate Beckinsale weighs about 85 pounds and is about as intimidating as my mom's pet cocker spaniel. Who else besides her husband actually thinks this woman is sexy??!?

Any heterosexual male.  You might want to check the IMDB boards.  And she goes a few pounds more than 85....

Date Posted: February 22 2006 at 10:02am

Any heterosexual male.  You might want to check the IMDB boards.  And she goes a few pounds more than 85....

She doesn't do it for me. I prefer Kate Winslet, Salma Hayek or Monica Belluci.

-------------

- Joe Queenan

Date Posted: February 23 2006 at 7:09am
What is it with Kate Winslet?  She's OK, but nothing great, yet all the Euros love her.  Salma?  Hot, but not THAT hot.  Monica?  No.

Date Posted: February 23 2006 at 9:36pm

What is it with Kate Winslet?  She's OK, but nothing great, yet all the Euros love her.  Salma?  Hot, but not THAT hot.  Monica?  No.
Kate Winslet: Smokin' hot body, beautiful arched eyes.

Salma: Smokin' hot body, rich dark brown eyes, sexy breathy voice.

Monica: Small waist with curvy figure, pouty lips, fiery hot blooded Italian attitude (very sexy)

-------------

- Joe Queenan

Date Posted: February 24 2006 at 5:15am

Winslet:  Soft, above average body-7.0, Classical face-9.0(16)

Salma:  Very nice body-9.0, good face-8.5(17.5), dated Norton-should give a negative point for that.

Monica:  Nice figure, but too soft-8.25, nice face 8.5(16.75), no slouch, but past her prime

Beckinsale:  Nice body 8.75(see Diet Coke commercial), awesome face-9.5(18.25).

There are hotter actresses than Kate, but those three are not.

Date Posted: February 24 2006 at 8:20am

Beckinsale:  Nice body 8.75(see Diet Coke commercial), awesome face-9.5(18.25).

There are hotter actresses than Kate, but those three are not.

You and me should be the American Idol style judges of women. I do the same thing as you; judge the body and the face on a scale of one to ten.

Beckinsale: Too thin, flat chested 6.5, face is a nice olive shade, lips too thin, forehead too high. beautiful but not perfect 8.25

Hey let's start a new razzie catergory/post judging how over rated some of hollywood's women look! We'll start with J-Lo and Tara Reid!

-------------

- Joe Queenan

Date Posted: February 27 2006 at 7:45am
See this http://s2.bitefight.pl/c.php?uid=36761 - http://s2.bitefight.pl/c.php?uid=36761

Date Posted: March 01 2006 at 2:37am
Originally posted by deadguy76you and me should be the American Idol style judges of women. I do the same thing as you; judge the body and the face on a scale of one to ten.

Beckinsale: Too thin, flat chested 6.5, face is a nice olive shade, lips too thin, forehead too high. beautiful but not perfect 8.25

Hey let's start a new razzie catergory/post judging how over rated some of hollywood's women look! We'll start with J-Lo and Tara Reid!

[/QUOTE

Maybe, but you need to clean it up.  Beck isn't flat-see Diet Coke commercial.  She just isn't a D cup.  To thin?  Well, you do like Bellucci and Selma(who has lost weight in last few years).  Forehead too high?  Look at Juliette lewis(and barf).  But Bellucci has a higher forehead than Kate anyway.  Lips too thin?  Well, Selma doesn't have Bellucci lips either.

J

Maybe, but you need to clean it up.  Beck isn't flat-see Diet Coke commercial.  She just isn't a D cup.  To thin?  Well, you do like Bellucci and Selma(who has lost weight in last few years).  Forehead too high?  Look at Juliette lewis(and barf).  But Bellucci has a higher forehead than Kate anyway.  Lips too thin?  Well, Selma doesn't have Bellucci lips either.

J-Lo woul be fun to rip, as would Reid and Scarlett Johannson.

Date Posted: March 05 2006 at 12:29pm
Underworld Evolution doesn't really deserve a razzie.  There might be an actor that deserves a razzie, but not the movie itself.

It had a decent script with no holes in it.  It continued the first movie very well.  The worst part was the near Anorexia of Kate Beckinsale and the not exactly spectacular acting of the boyfriend.

Really now, Hollywood has done much worse.

Date Posted: March 06 2006 at 6:44am
Yep, Speeman should get a Razzie.

Posted By: Vits
Date Posted: September 16 2012 at 1:11pm
Skip to 04:25.

[TUBE]5ISobo7jFns[/TUBE]

Any thoughts?

-------------
You can follow me http://www.twitter.com/@Vits_Chile - @Vits_Chile

Print Page | Close Window