Print Page | Close Window

WORST ACTOR CHOICES, 2010

Printed From: Official RAZZIE® Forum
Category: DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES
Forum Name: POLL: POSSIBLE WORST ACTORS for 2010
Forum Discription: Gumbahs, Goys and GULLIVER...Whadda List! How Can You Pick Only ONE?!?!?
URL: http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4740
Printed Date: September 16 2014 at 8:29am

Topic: WORST ACTOR CHOICES, 2010
Posted By: HeadRAZZBerry
Subject: WORST ACTOR CHOICES, 2010
Date Posted: December 28 2010 at 6:53pm

WITH ONLY FIVE SLOTS AVAILABLE for NOMINATIONS 
and 15 POSSIBLE CHOICES, 
WORST ACTOR IS ANOTHER OVER-CROWDED 
RAZZIE® CATEGORY for 2010. 

AS WITH OUR PREVIOUS 2010 POLLS, 
WE ENCOURAGE YOU to PICK the ONE YOU THINK IZ
the BERRY WORST...

OR, IF YOU INSIST, LET US KNOW of OTHER 
POSSIBLE CHOICES YOU THINK WE OMITTED. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: 

To clarify -- Forum polls are "just for fun," and have nothing to do with 

the actual/eventual results of this year's RAZZIE® Awards, 

which are determined by dues-paying Voting Members of the G.R.A.F. 

If you would like to become a Voting Member and receive 

both Nominating and Final Ballots for this year's RAZZIES®

here's the  http://razzies.com/join.asp -  to do so:  

http://razzies.com/join.asp - http://razzies.com/join.asp

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Replies:
Posted By: Clayface9
Date Posted: December 28 2010 at 8:37pm
I think Joaquin Phoenix deserves a nomination for I'm Still Here.

Posted By: Longbourne
Date Posted: December 28 2010 at 10:19pm

Where’s Tom Cruise?

One of the most painfully desperate and try hard performances of the year!  There was not one line that came out of his mouth that didn’t look overtly scripted and rehearsed.

Posted By: Film Reel Redemption
Date Posted: December 29 2010 at 1:03am

I can just imagine Lautner's response as someone brings him his Worst Actor trophy:  

Lautner: "Ah, here comes someone with my Oscar statuette, haven't I done well this year? Wait a minute, THAT'S NOT AN OSCAR! It's... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I should have listened to my Mom and worked with people with actual talent, rather than just work for paychecks by showing off my abs!"  

-------------
You see in this filmmaking world there's two types of people my friend. Those with the knowledge of film and those who think they do but really don't.

Posted By: oiram
Date Posted: December 29 2010 at 3:33am
Oh My gosh, I cannot believe you put Josh Brolin up there! He was like the only thing that got me through that movie!

Also, You bother to put the supporting actors of Last Airbender, Jackson Rathbone and Dev Patel, and the supporting actress of Last Airbender, Nicola Peltz, in the polls, BUT NOT THE MAIN ACTOR HIMSELF?!?!?!?!

Oh wow, and you also didn't put up Brendan Fraser. Really, HeadRazz? I'm starting to lose respect for you.

-------------
Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Posted By: AwesomelyBadCrap
Date Posted: December 29 2010 at 4:15am
Awwww Harrison Ford was overlooked for Extraordinary Measures? He so deserves a nod, as does Tom Cruise, for the reasons Longbourne listed. He tried soooo hard in that movie that it was painful to watch. I also would have liked to have seen Garrett Hedlund listed for Tron Legacy. 

-------------
In my spare time, I love to watch http://www.awesomelybadcrap.com - Awesomely Bad Crap

Posted By: cvcjr13
Date Posted: December 29 2010 at 7:19am
I don't know about Harrison Ford (Extraordinary Measures was merely a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie that for some stupid reason got onto movie screens) or Tom Cruise (starring in a ripoff of his own Mission: Impossible series), but Brendan Fraser truly does deserve a nod for Furry Vengeance.

-------------

Posted By: The Larch
Date Posted: December 29 2010 at 8:36am
To reiterate what's already been said...NO Brendan Fraser or Joaquin Phoenix (the WORST "performance of the year, no question)???? That's as inexcusable as not having Chris Klein on the ballot last year! Also, DeNiro is BRUTALLY bad in Machete (supporting role); he's just going through the motions in Fockers (an all-too common occurence as of late with him Disapprove)...

Posted By: BurnHollywoodBurn
Date Posted: December 29 2010 at 9:24am
My vote goes to Adam Sandler. It's bad enough that he has a career, but then he drags his untalented, unfunny friends into his crappy movies, too!

-------------
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.

Posted By: Vheid
Date Posted: December 29 2010 at 1:38pm
Were is Jackie Chan? Shouldn't he be listed for both The Spy Next Door and The Karate Kid?  

-------------

Posted By: Vits
Date Posted: December 29 2010 at 3:04pm
Josh Brolin was the saving grace of that movie!

Why not Dwayne Johnson also for FASTER?

Taylor Lautner is supporting both movies!

Why do you mention Joaquin Phoenix.Doesn't the fact that we all thought he was for real mean anything?
Originally posted by Vheid

Were is Jackie Chan? Shouldn't he be listed for both The Spy Next Door and The Karate Kid?
He is considered the saving grace of the former and the cherry top on the cake that is the latter.

-------------
You can follow me http://www.twitter.com/@Vits_Chile - @Vits_Chile

Posted By: Anuss
Date Posted: December 29 2010 at 4:29pm
I voted for Jack Black  ;)  

He's an awful actor, and he failed so miserably, I think it's time for him. Maybe for a nomination at least...  

-------------

Posted By: The Larch
Date Posted: December 29 2010 at 4:50pm
Personally, the only thing I thought was "real" about Joaquin's performance was how howlingly AWFUL it was...what was he THINKING???                                

Originally posted by Vits

Why do you mention Joaquin Phoenix. Doesn't the fact that we all thought he was for real mean anything?

-------------
FYC: WORST Acting Performances of 2014 include: Kevin Costner (X2), Adung Sandler, Seth MacFartlane, Jamie Foxx, Dane DeHaan, and YES Shaliane Wooden!

Date Posted: December 29 2010 at 7:48pm
I would also add Eric Balfour for his comically bad performance in Skyline.

Date Posted: December 30 2010 at 5:12am
I agree with you on The Karate Kid but he was just damn awfull in The Spy Next Door.

Why, if someone reads his lines in a monotone voice, they get Razzed, but if Jackie Chan does it he doesn't? The man should be a stuntman, not an actor!  

He is considered the saving grace of the former and the cherry top on the cake that is the latter.

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2010 at 6:50am
I didn't see any of those movies. I'm just going mostly by critics' comments.

-------------

Posted By: kelemenmarc
Date Posted: December 30 2010 at 12:02pm
RAZZIE! That's so not fair! Where is Johnny Depp for The Tourist? If Angelina Jolie is on the list for the film, Johnny deserve too! And I think he deserve to be on the list for Alice Wonderland too! He was just so horrible this year. When you guys will realize that?

-------------
FYC:
Worst Movie: The Bounty Hunter
Worst Actor: Johnny Depp (Alice in Wonderland / The Tourist)

Posted By: GTAHater767
Date Posted: December 30 2010 at 1:22pm
What is there to realize? The Tourist would be enough. No matter how many times I say it, new people just keep coming here to beat on Alice in Wonderland, when it was MERELY AVERAGE!!! And put more effort into your posts, would you?

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2010 at 4:34pm
I'm not that new! For you, it was average. For me, it was awful. 

So what now, Smart Boy?  

-------------
FYC:

Date Posted: December 30 2010 at 4:36pm
I don't get it. Is Taylor Lautner that bad of an actor or is he just an easy target because he's a heartthrob in a popular series? I wouldn't put him in the top 5, let alone vote for him as the winner. Surprised to see Josh Duhamel on the ballot too. He's no Peter O'Toole, but he's not bad.  Are his movies bad? Hell yes! Are his performances bad? Honestly, not really. I think he's usually one of the better things about those crappy films he makes. Now I can get behind Ashton Kutcher and Gerard Butler's nominations, but some of these don't make sense to me as representing the truly worst performances of the year. Oh well. 

P.S. I still say Chris Egan, Harrison Ford and Cam Gigandet were robbed in their categories. LOL  

-------------
In my spare time, I love to watch http://www.awesomelybadcrap.com - Awesomely Bad Crap

Date Posted: December 30 2010 at 5:03pm
"Alice" is not just "average" for him -- Most reviews were average...Smart Boy indeed.  

Originally posted by kelemenmarc

I'm not that new. For you it was average, for me it was bad. So what now smart boy?

There has been a long-lasting debate whether the Razzies award actors based on their performances or based on how many bad movies they were in.I guess it really depends. According to most reviews, Lautner is bad but Duhamel is at least "okay."

Originally posted by AwesomelyBadCrap

I don't get it. Is Taylor Lautner that bad of an actor or is he just an easy target because he's a heartthrob in a popular series? I wouldn't put him in the top 5, let alone vote for him as the winner. Surprised to see Josh Duhamel on the ballot too. He's no Peter O'Toole, but he's not bad.  Are his movies bad? Hell yes! Are his performances bad? Honestly, not really. I think he's usually one of the better things about those crappy films he makes.

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2010 at 5:09pm
Hmmm...I don't think Lautner is particularly bad in the Twilight movies (and that's coming from someone who isn't a fan of the series Dead) but I didn't see Valentine's Day so... 

As far as Duhamel goes, your "okay" comment seems right on. I'd say Duhamel is merely a competent actor - nothing more, nothing less.

-------------

Date Posted: December 30 2010 at 7:36pm
And who cares? That does not mean Johnny was good in ALICE - he was soooo bad. 

-------------
FYC:

Date Posted: December 31 2010 at 7:26am
Normally, I'd make fun of your grammar, because it would be ironic that a foreigner writes better than someone from the US. But I see you're foreign, too.  

I didn't see ALICE, but most reviews indicate the movie was at least average and that Depp was actually good in it.  

-------------

Date Posted: December 31 2010 at 7:50am
Maybe -- but for The Tourist, Depp does deserve to be listed here!  

-------------

Date Posted: December 31 2010 at 10:36am
My point exactly! When it comes to whether ACTUAL Razzie members are voting in these polls. Yes, Lautner is not a great actor, but he's clearly just an easy target for being the shirtless wonder from "Twilight." But I'm sure Miguel is delighted to see these results! 

I don't get it. Is Taylor Lautner that bad of an actor or is he just an easy target because he's a heartthrob in a popular series?

-------------
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.

Posted By: JoeBacon
Date Posted: December 31 2010 at 3:36pm
My choice didn't get on "Ko-Ko's Execution List." It's Dieter Laser for The Human Centipede -- one truly awful performance!!!  

-------------
2014 Pic: LEGEND OF HERCULES! Actor: Aaron Echkardt, Director: Renny Harlin, Remake: Transcendence

Posted By: garrison007
Date Posted: January 01 2011 at 11:19am
Taylor Lautner was far from the "Worst Actor of the year" -- people are only voting for him because of how over-rated he is (although Valentine's Day really did suck).  

The two people who should be on this list and aren't are Tom Cruise (Knight & Day) and Brendon Frazier (Furry Vengeance) as others have already said. If nothing else, I beg of you to add Frazier as he was absolutely deplorable, and deserves Razzie recognition for how bad he was!!  

-------------

Date Posted: January 01 2011 at 1:26pm
Welcome, Garrison007.  

There's the redeeming factor: Lautner as Worst Actor probably would be a wrong move, had it not been for Valentine's Day. 

I'd say, however, that Knight & Day was about average. On June 25, when this movie was released, the RAZZIES picked Grown-Ups as Worst of the Weak instead. Do you resent that, by any chance?

I'd also go with Furry Vengeance. That was SO unfunny, but some would argue that this movie wasn't bad enough to get RAZZed. To those who say that, I ask, "What?! And Alice In Wonderland and Jacka** 3D are?"  

Originally posted by garrison007

Taylor Lautner was far from the "Worst Actor of the year" -- people are only voting for him because of how over-rated he is (although Valentine's Day really did suck).

The two people who should be on this list and aren't are Tom Cruise (Knight & Day) and Brendon Frazier (Furry Vengeance) as others have already said. If nothing else, I beg of you to add Frazier as he was absolutely deplorable, and deserves Razzie recognition for how bad he was!! 

-------------

Date Posted: January 01 2011 at 5:18pm
But GTA he wasn't talking about nominating them for "Worst Picture",just "Worst Actor".

Welcome Garrison007.Although Cruise and Fraser aren't in the poll they have been mentioned a lot,so they might make it to the ballots.Specially since Fraser has 2 bad movies.

-------------

Date Posted: January 01 2011 at 5:18pm
I'm asking again what about Matt Lautner (Vampires Suck)?
He's not unknown. He is in 90210

Posted By: aqua mailman
Date Posted: January 02 2011 at 8:43am
No Matt Lanter?

Posted By: vampirediaries
Date Posted: January 02 2011 at 9:44am
Gerard should win.

Date Posted: January 02 2011 at 10:46am
It's not about him being unknown, it's about most critics saying he plays EDWARD better than Pattinson.

Originally posted by Anuss

I'm asking again what about Matt Lautner (Vampires Suck)?
He's not unknown. He is in 90210

Can't tell you if he will "win," but it seems likely he'll at least be nominated.

Originally posted by vampirediaries

Gerard should win.

-------------

Posted By: moorlock2003
Date Posted: January 02 2011 at 11:52am
Yeah, but what about Karate Kid's top-billed "actor" Jaden Smith?? 

-------------
Fred Cooper

Date Posted: January 02 2011 at 11:59am
As much as I don't like Will Smith's kid having a career mostly because of who his daddy is, I think the rest of the "actors" in this poll stand a much better chance, since their movies were far from being crowd-pleasing...

-------------

Posted By: JR
Date Posted: January 02 2011 at 6:55pm
Pattinson fans are voting in the poll. Go to Pattinson IMDB

Posted By: MR
Date Posted: January 02 2011 at 9:30pm
It's not just on Pattinson's IMDB board. The same person posted it on everyone's IMDB boards. The person also posted it on Gerard Butler's IMDB board, Taylor Lautner's IMDB board, Adam Sandler's IMDB board, Kristen Stewart's IMDB board, Miley Cyrus's IMDB board, etc. Go check the other IMDB board and you will see the same post on all those boards.

Date Posted: January 02 2011 at 11:04pm
Pattinson fans seem to be voting for Lautner,  other actors and Stewart. So predicable!

-------------

Date Posted: January 02 2011 at 11:49pm
Interesting that you didn't mention that the same person posted the Razzies link on all the other IMDB boards too. It's on Taylor Lautner's and Kristen Stewart's IMDB boards too. (It's also on Megan Fox's board, Miley Cryrus's board, Gerard's board, Adam Sandlers's board) But you don't mention that, and want people to blame Pattinson fans, when it's now on all those other boards. It's obvious that you know that. You are either a Taylor Lautner fan, or Kristen Stewart fan, based on your comments, and are trying to stir up trouble here...   

-------------

Posted By: baby_jane_2012
Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 5:49am
Of course Robert's fan are voting. What, don't we get a say at all? 

Robert is NOT a bad actor, and DOES NOT deserve to be on your list. SO many other actors deserve this more than him. Jack Black, for one: Not only is he NOT funny (like he's supposed to be), but he sucks at acting. He's only good for the Kids' Choice Awards on Nickelodeon. 

Remember Me wasn't a bad movie, so the only reason I see for Robert being on here is Twilight -- and he wasn't even bad in those movies!  

-------------

Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 6:00am
Actually it's the Kristen Stewart fans who are voting. They are voting for Pattinson and Miley Cyrus.    

And I don't believe you when you say Robert's fans are voting. You are saying that so that everyone will vote for Pattinson. Just like the person who posted that it was on Pattinson's IMDB board when it's on ALL the IMDBs boards, including for Kristen Stewart's IMDB board, Taylor Lautner's IMDB, Sandler's, Butler's, Cyrus', Fox's, etc. too but you want people to think it's just on Pattinson's board.

Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 6:12am
Welcome JRMR and Baby_Jane_2012. You bring up a very good point: All those who hate Twilight Saga seem to feel the 3 leads are equally bad actors, which I doubt!  

-------------

Posted By: Georgia18
Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 6:20am
I can't believe I am saying this, but, where's Johnny?  Depp deserve the same "acclaim" for the Tourist as Jolie, who is listed for Worst Actress, does.  He was both Boring and Bland...

At least Gerard Butler is there.  Of those listed, he trumps all!!  

-------------

Posted By: DolphinSafeTuna
Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 12:13pm
The Bounty Hunter was an awful movie, and Gerard was bad in it. But he is nowhere near as bad as Adam Sandler, Ashton Kutcher or Josh Duhamel....BLECH!

-------------

Posted By: JoJo
Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 1:49pm
My first year voting!  The whole Lautner/Pattinson argument is already old and voting just started.  Lautner is bad, but I've seen worse.  Pattinson is decent and getting better all the time.(Remember Me was given a bad rap IMO).  In fact if any actor/actress from the Twilight franchise should be on the worst list - it's Ashley Greene.  ::shudder::

By far the worst of this lot is Gerard Butler for The Bounty Hunter.  I couldn't even watch that sh*t on a plane for free.  I fell asleep.  The last time I did that was attempting to watch Batman & Robin on a flight to Seattle a million years ago....

Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 2:36pm
"If any actor/actress from the Twilight franchise should be on the worst list - it's Ashley Greene. Shudder!!"  

Truly! 

-------------

Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 4:35pm
Exactly, Vits (see below). The Twilight cast are given a bad rep just because of their parts in the Twilight movies. I don't think that's very fair at all. Robert's just starting out, really. He's only been on the scene for about four years. He's got plenty of room to improve and plenty more time to make more movies. He's got Water for Elephants and Bel Ami coming out this year, and they both look promising. 

And thank you for the welcome. :)  

Welcome JRMR and Baby_Jane_2012. You bring up a very good point: All those who hate Twilight Saga seem to feel the 3 leads are equally bad actors, which I doubt!  

-------------

Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 4:37pm
I completely agree JoJo.

Date Posted: January 03 2011 at 4:53pm
Per the moderator, apparently, the votes mean nothing.  Regardless, here are my top five:

Gerard Butler:  The Bounty Hunter: Really?
Johnny Depp:  The Tourist, Bland and Boring shameful paycheck grab
Jack Black:  Gulliver's Travels:One note is no longer funny or entertaining
Adam Sandler: Grown Ups: See Jack Black
Ashton Kutcher: Valentines Day (didn't see Killers):  See Jack Black

Posted By: Mandy75
Date Posted: January 04 2011 at 4:18am
Pattinson's fans are really retarded. They are voting for Taylor (because he's hotter than him?) and Stewart (because her character gets to f**k him every night?). So immature. I hope Pattinson wins the award, not because of his acting (that isn't that good either) but mostly because of his fans!   

-------------

Posted By: gabi
Date Posted: January 04 2011 at 6:53am
Mandy 75 ,can you please go get a life, you nasty creep......you are the reason polls like that make absolute no more sense because you lost your objectivity with your clouded mind...maybe you feel better to know that you are not alone ....There is really a lot more to worry about in this world than your malicious attack on a group of people who like Rob. 

Date Posted: January 04 2011 at 7:03am
Mandy is another Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner fan, attacking Robert Pattinson on a personal basis and his fans here. This is so childish and is just trollish behavior.

It's just a poll, it's not even the results. Stop taking it so seriously and grow up.

Posted By: Mandy75
Date Posted: January 04 2011 at 9:45am
Really, so why she got more than 4.000 votes in less than 3 hours

Date Posted: January 04 2011 at 10:42am
Rob`s fans are robbing on Razzie Awards. Kristen got more than 4000 votes in 2 hours. Pathetic!

Posted By: Kate.T
Date Posted: January 04 2011 at 11:36am
Pattinson fans are raging a war against Kristen (and Lautner now, b/c Your god can not win a Razzie, your god is the best actor in the world by "Rob fans"). Example, The awards Rafas they went to Angelina's board and told the angelina fans to go vote because KS was winning in the polls. There is only one winner (it was in the fine print on the voting site). And these  Rob fans, who are hiding behind their, "I don't care, Rob still won", can be blamed for this. Kristen actually was second behind angelina in votes. Interesting how the best laid plans, don't work the way you would think.  Pattinson fans are evil.
I've always said that Rob's fans will be the downfall of his career and little games and mean spirited fatties WILL end his career. His fanbase is horrid and the gossip sites, magazines, critics are aware of it.  

Rob fans try to hurt Kristen, but succeed in hurting Rob. ROB FANS ARE DELUSIONAL.

Another campaign against Kristen:  

I'm all for starting a major letter/email writing campaign to FOX to keep the WFE everything Stew free....This is Rob's moment to shine and separate himself from Twilight for his career! Let him have it FFS

LOL..I'll be more than happy to hold her down. Too violent.I don't give a *****

I'll hold her, you smack the **** out of her lol... 

"i wish the leech was dead."

Letter writing campaign starts here to FOX studios...Let them know you want WFE Stew free...and one more...a general phone number to FOX...it's all on the web Let's keep WFE Stew free ** End quote * Can you people get any crazier? Let's hope WFE brings mega bucks at the BO, so Fox Studios will have a good reason to sign Rob for more proyects after having to deal with you. Said it once and will keep on saying it: you and your "brilliant" plans will be the end of his career.

..Letter writing campaign starts here to FOX studios 10201 Pico Boulevard, Century City, CA. 90064 Let them know you want WFE Stew free...and one more...a general phone number to FOX...310.369.1000....it's all on the web Let's keep WFE Stew free 

-------------

Date Posted: January 04 2011 at 2:02pm
Pretty nasty posts there Twilighters. agree that Pattinson and Stewart get a bad rap for Twilight (He was decent in Remember as was she in the Runaways). Haven't see Twilight so I won't comment on Lautner (and I won't mention Valentine's Day). Prior to the post about Stewart being attacked by (voted against) Pattinson fans, she was pretty low. Just maybethe comments reaped unintended results. Think about it and remember THE VOTES HERE MEAN NOTHING!

Date Posted: January 04 2011 at 2:13pm
Careful, everyone, those rabid teen-aged "Twilight" fans that Miguel warned us about are out in full force!

-------------

Date Posted: January 04 2011 at 4:05pm

If those Twilight fans mean business like I think they do, WE DIDN'T LISTEN!  

...or so I thought, until I remembered that votes in these polls don't necessarily reflect the dues-paying Razzie voters' opinions. Maybe Pattinson, Kristen, and Lautner still won't "win" the acting Razzies, or maybe their other films (Remember Me and Valentine's Day) will do them in.  

-------------

Posted By: BS
Date Posted: January 04 2011 at 11:08pm
It has occurred to me that since the votes here don't count, maybe the ones doing the accusing are also the ones doing the voting, then blaming the Pattinson fans. Maybe that is a little strange, but stranger things have happened. Trust me, there would not be all this voting activity if the voting link had not been posted on several IMDB pages. The same person posted the link on all the pages, and it would not surprise me if this person is posting comments here to stir up drama. You can't judge the whole Twilight fandom by the actions of the of crazy ones.

Posted By: icey8
Date Posted: January 04 2011 at 11:39pm
Ummm who in the hell actually thought Joaquin was for real? 98% of the public knew from day one it was a hoax.....and a BAD one at that. His acting was so horrible he couldn't even keep a straight face on Letterman for a freaking interview. He kept breaking into laughter and trying to stop himself. 

Joaquin Phoenix deserves to be nominated and WIN the Razzie this year. I have never seen such a garbage movie before, and his acting was a atrocious as well!  

-------------

Posted By: taralynn09
Date Posted: January 05 2011 at 7:20am
I am a "Pattinson fan," and I am not voting for Kristen. I think calling his fans "delusional" and "pathetic" is rude. You got to vote how you wanted to, didnt you?? How do you know it's his fans anyway??? 

I admit I voted for Taylor, but not because Im a Rob fan. Because of his acting, I saw both Twilight and Valentines Day. So quit labeling Rob fans as such. You don't see us on here making a huge fuss --it's YOU. 

So...who has the problem???  

-------------

Date Posted: January 06 2011 at 8:45am
I'd like to see the Razzie folk create a special Worst Achievement category for some of these Twilight fans. Just not sure what the category would be yet...

-------------

Date Posted: January 06 2011 at 7:59pm
No, that would only encourage them MORE! 

-------------

Date Posted: January 06 2011 at 9:04pm
This is painfully true!  LOL   

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

I'd like to see the Razzie folk create a special Worst Achievement category for some of these Twilight fans. Just not sure what the category would be yet...
No, that would only encourage them MORE.

-------------

Posted By: allaboutme
Date Posted: January 08 2011 at 6:49am
Robert Pattinson has potential. He does have a lot of work to do, but I think he’s heading in a good direction as far as his movie role choices. In my opinion, Robert was good in Remember Me.

-------------

Posted By: merlinguo
Date Posted: January 09 2011 at 3:47am
Why does someone say Jackie Chan should be here? I think he's really really good. 
And, why is TAYLOR LAUTNER here? He's not bad. OK?  

-------------

Posted By: BS
Date Posted: January 09 2011 at 7:25am
Agreed. I'm glad Jackie Chan isn't on the list, and Lautner shouldn't be here either, but neither should Pattinson and Kutcher.

Date Posted: January 09 2011 at 11:08am
Did you see  http://www.razzies.com/forum/the-spy-next-door_forum408.html - ? Reviews say he's okay in it, but his choice to be in it is considered Razzie-worthy.

Originally posted by merlinguo

Why does someone say Jackie Chan should be here? I think he's really really good.

Sorry to tell you BS...but what you said is...B.S.! 

Originally posted by BS

Agreed. I'm glad Jackie Chan isn't on the list, and Lautner shouldn't be here either, but neither should Pattinson and Kutcher.

-------------

Posted By: kenman
Date Posted: January 10 2011 at 3:03am
Have you seen High Fidelity or School of Rock? I thought those were very good Jack Black movies. So in my opinion I think Jack Black can act. Robert Pattinson has yet to prove to me he can act outside Twilight. That's just my opinion. I'm not saying he's a bad actor but he has yet to impress me. 

Posted By: kenman
Date Posted: January 10 2011 at 3:06am
Sorry my reply was to baby_jane_2012. It didn't show up in the message.

Posted By: hinderka
Date Posted: January 10 2011 at 10:59am
Benecio del Toro ????Why???

Date Posted: January 10 2011 at 11:09am
Originally posted by hinderka

Have you seen The Wolfman? Believe me it's bad.

Date Posted: January 10 2011 at 11:53am

No, I never saw any of these movies, but it sounds like a lousy title.Still...Benicio del Toro for worst actor...;s

Date Posted: January 10 2011 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by kenman

Have you seen High Fidelity or School of Rock? I thought those were very good Jack Black movies. So in my opinion I think Jack Black can act. Robert Pattinson has yet to prove to me he can act outside Twilight. That's just my opinion. I'm not saying he's a bad actor but he has yet to impress me.
I saw them and Jack Black is at his best in both(even if the former sucked).

How come nobody has mentioned yet Robert's performances in the HARRY POTTER movies?I know his role was small but THE GOBLET OF FIRE gave him the chance to proof us if he's good.I don't remember if he was.

-------------

Date Posted: January 10 2011 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by kenman

Have you seen High Fidelity or School of Rock? I thought those were very good Jack Black movies.
There are many actors and actresses who CAN act when they are motivated to do so by certain directors. However, most of the time, they are allowed to do what they want, which doesn't always lead to good performances.

-------------

Date Posted: January 10 2011 at 10:21pm

No, I never saw any of these movies, but it sounds like a lousy title.Still...Benicio del Toro for worst actor...;s

Believe me if you saw it, you would understand.

hinderka, Can I ask you a favor? Can you translate the following sentence in Bulgarian for me: This Facebook message is in Bulgarian

I already have variations of that sentence in Italian, Catalan, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Gealic (Irish) on my facebook and would love to also have it in Bulgarian.

Date Posted: January 11 2011 at 6:03am

Believe me if you saw it, you would understand.hinderka, Can I ask you a favor? Can you translate the following sentence in Bulgarian for me: This Facebook message is in BulgarianI already have variations of that sentence in Italian, Catalan, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Gealic (Irish) on my facebook and would love to also have it in Bulgarian.

Sure. This Facebook message is in Bulgarian: Това Facebook съобщение е на български.

Date Posted: January 11 2011 at 6:13am

hinderka, Can I ask you a favor? Can you translate the following sentence in Bulgarian for me: This Facebook message is in Bulgarian

I already have variations of that sentence in Italian, Catalan, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Gealic (Irish) on my facebook and would love to also have it in Bulgarian.

Sure. This Facebook message is in Bulgarian: Това Facebook съобщение е на български.

Thank you

Date Posted: January 11 2011 at 4:04pm

Because "The Wolfman" was such a "I need to pay my mortgage; what's the first project on my desk? "Wolfman"? Yeah, I can half-ass my way through that and then dance my way to the bank" type of performance from him. The same thing was with Anthony Hopkins in that movie.

-------------

Date Posted: January 12 2011 at 7:46am
Why are you asking why Benecio del Toro?  The Wolfman was far, far beneath him and all his co-stars.  Del Toro, Hopkins, Blunt and Weaving should have demanded the screenplay be completely rewritten. 

The first thing I would have done is cut out the gypsies entirely.  That was a stupid plot device.

The second thing would have been to completely redo the psychoanalyst segments.  That last part where the whole lot stood there and watched del Toro transform was WAY too funny.

And, from there, the list of things needing to be changed or replaced is very, very long.

-------------

Posted By: RobertaZ
Date Posted: January 12 2011 at 8:22am
I probably won't get much agreement here, but I thought George Clooney's acting in The American was laughable. Closeups of George's face don't make a movie.

Date Posted: January 12 2011 at 12:49pm
Welcome RobertZ. I haven't seen The American, but most reviews say Clooney's good. Sorry.

-------------

Posted By: michaelm/c
Date Posted: January 18 2011 at 7:26pm
Sam Worthington should win by a landslide. If for no other reason that he hasn't the sense to avoid echoes of his block-of-wood performance in AVATAR. A classic example of a vaguely handsome guy who no-one seems to notice has zero talent and is now being groomed for a fluke experience with stardom. I read somewhere Alex Proyas has cast him in the lead role for yet another re-imagining of DRACULA. Yikes!!!

Date Posted: January 18 2011 at 8:22pm
Nah, I feel Robert Pattinson is going to get it.

Print Page | Close Window