Print Page | Close Window

UNDERWORLD 2 as Worst Movie of the Week!

Printed From: Official RAZZIEŽ Forum
Category: MOVIES & DVDs of the WEEK
Forum Name: Worst Movie of the Week
Forum Discription: Everyone Nose There Are More Than 52 Bad Movies Released Every Year -- Here's Where 2 Find Out About 'Em BEFORE They Come Out!
URL: http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=502
Printed Date: August 28 2014 at 12:23am

Topic: UNDERWORLD 2 as Worst Movie of the Week!
Posted By: HeadRAZZBerry
Subject: UNDERWORLD 2 as Worst Movie of the Week!
Date Posted: January 22 2006 at 11:13am

UNDERWORLD: EVOLUTION

The second bad vampire movie of the year (and it's still January!) as well as the sequel to something almost nobody liked, this one opened "without benefit" of Critics' screenings, and was then booed by over 75% of the reviewers at http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/underworld_evolution/ - Rotten Tomatoes -- And Hollywood wonders why Box Office is still in the toilet in 2006!

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Replies:
Posted By: thorshammer
Date Posted: February 04 2006 at 3:40am

If by "nobody" you mean the critics, well, yes.  They tend to hate non-drama films.  If by fans, you might want to actually check what most biped humans think.  RT fans rate it over 70% fresh, IMDB 6.8/10.

On this film-you're wrong.

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: March 06 2006 at 5:10am

What a bad Idea , what a bad filming , what a bad tony Curran as Marcus , what a bad copy of Blade 2 and what a BAD FILM !

This underworld 2 is a weak Film with weak acting and casts !

The cool character of movies were out! Lucian , Kraven , victor , Amelia,...bad , bad, bad ,....

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: March 14 2006 at 9:57am

Huh Tony Curran plaued the villian perfectly....

Yes the second flick was more of a story then action but man you guys got to wake up because you know nothin about movies.

The third one should be an improvement lets hope because this franchise has potential not like The Matrix franchise.

Posted By: thorshammer
Date Posted: March 20 2006 at 7:56am
Originally posted by Robin Jason McAtemol

What a bad Idea , what a bad filming , what a bad tony Curran as Marcus , what a bad copy of Blade 2 and what a BAD FILM !

This underworld 2 is a weak Film with weak acting and casts !

The cool character of movies were out! Lucian , Kraven , victor , Amelia,...bad , bad, bad ,....

What a bad comment.  Bad as in inaccurate.  As in horribly inaccurate. Bad, bad, bad post.

Posted By: Brierfox
Date Posted: April 07 2006 at 6:11am

I watched this movie on a 30" plus HD/TV last night.  It looked good, and now and then it entertained.  But the story line made no sense to me, the editing dept. must be to blame, because the movie seemed to jump around a lot.    Not remembering much from the first movie didn't help, but then the first movie didn't make that much of an impression either.

When I watch hore (sic) and gloom movies I try to suspend belief, but there were glaring plot devices and times when the actors just didn't convince me they were worried, angry or serious.   Maybe the Gothic fans will like this movie, but I would rather watch the evening news for my share of gloom.

-------------
"We aren't in Kansas anymore Toto... Toto??"

Print Page | Close Window