Print Page | Close Window

This Title BEGS for a RAZZIE Rejoinder!

Printed From: Official RAZZIEŽ Forum
Category: FORUMS on 2006 MOVIES w/LYNX!
Forum Name: FIND ME GUILTY
Forum Discription: ...of Bad Acting in the First Degree!!
URL: http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=729
Printed Date: October 22 2014 at 8:56pm

Topic: This Title BEGS for a RAZZIE Rejoinder!
Posted By: HeadRAZZBerry
Subject: This Title BEGS for a RAZZIE Rejoinder!
Date Posted: March 15 2006 at 6:40am

AS A MOBSTER DEFENDING HIMSELF in COURT, VIN DIESEL SPORTS A FULL HEAD of HAIR -- BUT WHETHER HIS PERFORMANCE IS WIGGED OUT, WE'LL LEAVE UP to YOU...

With all that hair, the usually scary-looking Vin Diesel suddenly looks like he's been cast as that puppet mouse from the old Ed Sullivan Show, Topo Gigio...and that's just the beginning of this film's problems.

Now it's YOUR turn to post your thoughts, comments, put-downs, what-evers...

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Replies:
Posted By: Vidiot
Date Posted: March 15 2006 at 10:35am
I am an AD and worked with Vin on a small feature called "The Knockaround Guys". To be frank he has the collective IQ of a soapdish and by the end of the show we dubbed him "VD" - which didn't stand for Vin Diesel if you catch my drift.

To date I have absolutely no idea why he has become such a well paid actor, well actually I do, he has a good manager, yet a pet rock has a wider acting range than he does. Sadly we live in a world were Dim Weasle, J. Ho and Ho Han are superstars...

Posted By: sportsartist24
Date Posted: March 15 2006 at 6:45pm
Anyway, this movie is not gonna be released nationwide, it's only in limited theaters, but this'll definitely be a Razzie contender.

-------------
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.

Posted By: Guests
Date Posted: March 15 2006 at 11:38pm

Shut up

Posted By: saturnwatcher
Date Posted: March 16 2006 at 8:27am
Topo Gigio? Holy nasty 60's flashback Head Razzie! That awful little puppet mouse sitll gives me nasty nightmares. Then again, I haven't seen a good plate spinner since Ed Sullivan departed the airwaves. Nonetheless, If Vin Diesel conjures any memory of that nasty little puppet rodent, this is one movie I'm going give a wider berth than a hunting companion from Dick Cheney.

-------------
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken

Posted By: JoeBacon
Date Posted: March 16 2006 at 5:32pm
I keep looking at that poster.

What frightens me is that I CAN imagine him saying "Kiss me goodnight,
Eddie..."

Posted By: MJ Narcy
Date Posted: March 24 2006 at 9:35am
I think that movie would not be a Razzie contender if Buster, the crash test dummy, was the lead.  He has more talent and charisma than Vin Diesel.

Posted By: TylerDurden
Date Posted: January 09 2007 at 5:47pm
This movie was very good, you dont know what you are talking about, any of you.

-------------
Do any of you like any movies at all?

Print Page | Close Window