Print Page | Close Window

Rants, Raves & Reviews for M-I-III

Printed From: Official RAZZIEŽ Forum
Category: FORUMS on 2006 MOVIES w/LYNX!
Forum Name: M-I-III
Forum Discription: AYE! AYE! AYE! What's Your Take on Tom's Latest Attempt to Cruise into the Box Office Record Books?? Vote in Our POLLS, Then Join in Our Discussions!
URL: http://www.razzies.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=961
Printed Date: July 24 2014 at 4:01pm

Topic: Rants, Raves & Reviews for M-I-III
Posted By: HeadRAZZBerry
Subject: Rants, Raves & Reviews for M-I-III
Date Posted: May 06 2006 at 1:36pm
HERE's YOUR CHANCE to EXPRESS YOUR VIEWS on THE MOVIE, MR. CRUISE, ETC...

-------------
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry

Replies:
Posted By: Queen_of_Toad
Date Posted: October 18 2006 at 6:12pm

Is this thread still active?

Because I love ranting against Crui$emeister, more than I love ranting against Gayden Chrystalmeth!

-------------
Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.

Posted By: Ed Wood
Date Posted: October 18 2006 at 6:15pm
It is for me.Any time you want to bash Tom it is fine with me.

Posted By: jb razz
Date Posted: December 26 2006 at 2:24am

Since this has been a slow topic I will give my opinion:

I don't like Tom Cruise as a person, but he is not the celebrity I hate most. I can't stand a group of women I call "the sluts" which includes Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, etc. Unlike other people I am able to separate him as a person and as an actor and watch his movies (if they are good). 

I haven't seen M:I:2 but M:I:3 is much better than the original. The original wasn't Razzie worthy, but its plot was way to convoluted. M:I:3 had a plot that worked, some eye-popping location, and better action sequences. It had a likable supporting cast and they didn't let Tom Cruise hog all of the screen time. Philip Hoffman was very good as the villain (no sign of the Oscar curse yet). The only problem was Tom Cruise showing off by doing two larger than life stunts that reminded me of his real life self.

Response from Head RAZZberry: I recently rented M-I-3 from Netflix, and while I didn't find Tom Cruise's performance Oscar or RAZZIE-worthy, I certainly found the screenplay -- which was hard to follow, full of Buick-sized plot-holes and regularly featured technology (like the latex-rubber-mask-making machine) that was outright laughable -- deserving of possible RAZZIE attention...

-------------

Posted By: moviewizguy
Date Posted: January 24 2007 at 10:44am
I'm going to PRAISE this film. I also haven't seen M:I:II and seen the original is this film is like 10 time better than the original! I LOVED this film soooooooo much! It's one of the best films of the year! And it has good reviews so it's not anywhere close to getting a Razzie nomintation.

Posted By: Vits
Date Posted: March 22 2010 at 2:14pm
How'eird!This movie had better reviews than "M.I. 2",and that one had better than "M.I. 1".It's supossed to be the other way around.

-------------
You can follow me http://www.twitter.com/@Vits_Chile - @Vits_Chile

Print Page | Close Window