Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > GEORGIA RULE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Rachel [Lindsay Lohan] wearing white

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote cassafrass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rachel [Lindsay Lohan] wearing white
    Posted: May 28 2007 at 1:37pm

I find it curious that Rachel (played by Lindsay Lohan) is always shown in white with the exception of two small scenes (in which I think she wasn't wearing white as a symbol to show some other importance). Call me crazy, but I look into odd things like that.

I have learned in my previous years that Emily Dickinson was also noted for always wearing white, people think as some symbol of resurrection. Since Rachel is shown to shine brightly in the field of English and Literature all throughout the movie, mainly shining in knowledge of famous poets - I think I'm onto something here. I mean, they honestly can't say it was an accident that Lindsay Lohan was wearing white in multiple scenes. The one time she wore red I believe it was to signal the mood and importance of the scene, and there was one other time where I noted she wasn't wearing white, but I can't quite remember it...

I just want to know what other people think about this... Sorry if it was previously discussed, blantantly obvious to everyone already, or if I should not have posted a new topic ... I'm a 'newb' if you couldn't tell, I just want to hear what people have to say about the idea.

Thanks!

-Cass
 Post Reply Post Reply