Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2006 MOVIES w/LYNX! > M-I-III
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Rants, Raves & Reviews for M-I-III

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rants, Raves & Reviews for M-I-III
    Posted: May 06 2006 at 1:36pm
HERE's YOUR CHANCE to EXPRESS YOUR VIEWS on THE MOVIE, MR. CRUISE, ETC...
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Queen_of_Toad View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 6:12pm

Is this thread still active?

Because I love ranting against Crui$emeister, more than I love ranting against Gayden Chrystalmeth!

Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.
Ed Wood View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ed Wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 6:15pm
It is for me.Any time you want to bash Tom it is fine with me.
jb razz View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote jb razz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2006 at 2:24am

Since this has been a slow topic I will give my opinion:

I don't like Tom Cruise as a person, but he is not the celebrity I hate most. I can't stand a group of women I call "the sluts" which includes Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Jessica Simpson, etc. Unlike other people I am able to separate him as a person and as an actor and watch his movies (if they are good). 

I haven't seen M:I:2 but M:I:3 is much better than the original. The original wasn't Razzie worthy, but its plot was way to convoluted. M:I:3 had a plot that worked, some eye-popping location, and better action sequences. It had a likable supporting cast and they didn't let Tom Cruise hog all of the screen time. Philip Hoffman was very good as the villain (no sign of the Oscar curse yet). The only problem was Tom Cruise showing off by doing two larger than life stunts that reminded me of his real life self.

Response from Head RAZZberry: I recently rented M-I-3 from Netflix, and while I didn't find Tom Cruise's performance Oscar or RAZZIE-worthy, I certainly found the screenplay -- which was hard to follow, full of Buick-sized plot-holes and regularly featured technology (like the latex-rubber-mask-making machine) that was outright laughable -- deserving of possible RAZZIE attention...

moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2007 at 10:44am
I'm going to PRAISE this film. I also haven't seen M:I:II and seen the original is this film is like 10 time better than the original! I LOVED this film soooooooo much! It's one of the best films of the year! And it has good reviews so it's not anywhere close to getting a Razzie nomintation.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2010 at 2:14pm
How'eird!This movie had better reviews than "M.I. 2",and that one had better than "M.I. 1".It's supossed to be the other way around.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply