Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Movies in General...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Rate/Roast Hollywood "Hunks"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Loi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rate/Roast Hollywood "Hunks"
    Posted: August 21 2006 at 1:59pm

I never thought the Wilson brothers were very good looking.

sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 5:26pm
How 'bout their older brother, Andrew Wilson? He may also be included in there as not very good looking...
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Loi13 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Loi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 5:35pm
  Andrew who? o_O
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 9:23am
For anyone who watched SNL last night, it was a re-run. There was a very funny skit about Chad Michael Murray. Who has been engaged to three different women in one year.
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
Loi13 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Loi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2006 at 1:20pm
Chad Michael Murray should be added to the list.  He can look cute, but most of the time he's just weird looking!
"Oh, how the humans lie!"
-The Sir Muskiness
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2006 at 4:31pm

I've been through worse, my sister once thought that HC (Hayden Christensen) was cute, and I was all like, "Dude, get a life. He's not cute, he's really bad-looking." Then she decided that as well and I felt glad about that. Now, she's all into Orlando Bloom and Christian Bale. But the one thing I like about my sister is that she can tell which guy in either a TV show or a movie is a total loser. In my point of view, I think guys who are total losers can be "Hunks" as well. We already mentioned a few, so that's a good sign.

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2006 at 11:09am

Originally posted by sportsartist24

Now, she's all into Orlando Bloom and Christian Bale. But the one thing I like about my sister is that she can tell which guy in either a TV show or a movie is a total loser. In my point of view, I think guys who are total losers can be "Hunks" as well. We already mentioned a few, so that's a good sign.

Well at least there's hope on the horizon. Along with your sister it seems like other females can tell who's who.

Christian Bale doesn't bother me, at least he's been in decent movies. Orlando Bloom is a decent actor who won't be taken seriously as long as he attractive to young girls.

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

Loi13 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Loi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2006 at 1:54am
Isn't Orlando Bloom a loser?  Christian who?
gertie the duck View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote gertie the duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2006 at 9:25am

Put my "doesn't bother me" vote down for Christian Bale as well. He's alright.

As for Orlando Bloom...I am over 16. In his defence, I have to admit I haven't watched any movie he's been in.

"Come back, Sidney... I wanna chastise you!"
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 10:52am
Loi13, you don't even know who Christian Bale is!? Hello, have you seen BATMAN BEGINS? If so, then you should know who he is. Besides, I have no problems with Christian Bale at all. He's a pretty good actor.
Loi13 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Loi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 3:45pm
  Never saw Batman Begins.  I'm not too into the comic book craze.
gertie the duck View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote gertie the duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2006 at 9:32pm
Sportsartist, i haven't seen Batman Begins either and I'm probably not
going to unless I happen to catch it on TV when it's on(I rarely watch TV
these days, so that's still unlikely). Not EVERYONE watches all the latest
"must-see" movies. That said, Christian Bale's been around for YEARS,
ever since he was a kid, and he's been in many movies besides that
one.
"Come back, Sidney... I wanna chastise you!"
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 11:42am
In defence of Christian Bale I'd have to say that he added some class to the comic book movies. I'd have to say that the last Batman movie was more enjoyable than some of the others: Hulk, Daredevil, Catwoman, Fantastic Four ... excuse me. I think I'm making myself ill!

- Joe Queenan

Loi13 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Loi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 2:32pm
I despised the Fantastic Four.  I call it the Flatulent Four.
Loi13 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Loi13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 2:32pm
Cool siggy deadguy.  I love Woody Allen.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2006 at 4:54pm

Originally posted by gertie the duck

Sportsartist, i haven't seen Batman Begins either and I'm probably not
going to unless I happen to catch it on TV when it's on(I rarely watch TV
these days, so that's still unlikely). Not EVERYONE watches all the latest
"must-see" movies. That said, Christian Bale's been around for YEARS,
ever since he was a kid, and he's been in many movies besides that
one.

Yes, I know that. I have seen NEWSIES, and he was in that one. He also was in THE NEW WORLD, along with Colin Farrell. I've also seen POCAHONTAS, the Disney animated film, which he did a voice in that one, plus, LITTLE WOMEN. But even though Christian Bale's a good actor, he has been in a bunch of week films, like REIGN OF FIRE. I never liked that movie. NEWSIES wasn't the best one either, it was pretty weak as well. Even POCAHONTAS disappointed me as well because it never really followed history at all.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>