Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Basics > SCHEDULE for 35th RAZZIES® & 87th OSCARS® in 2015
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

RAZZIES® on TV in 2011??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote moorlock2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RAZZIES® on TV in 2011??
    Posted: January 04 2011 at 8:00pm
Yes, if it is televised, the language will have to be cleaned up. "Fockers", for instance, will have to remain Fockers.
Fred Cooper
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2011 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by moorlock2003

Yes, if it is televised, the language will have to be cleaned up. "Fockers", for instance, will have to remain Fockers.

I was thinking they'd have to make the "ck" in Fockers heavier and call it "Foggers".

If this gets rated TV-MA, will that be a huge problem?
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Spt. 12: Dolphin Tale 2, Search Party. Spt. 19: The Maze Runner, Tusk.
gabi View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote gabi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 09 2011 at 7:04am
Its all for the MONEY..Show me the MONEY.....this is why Twilight got all the Nomination..What else are People talking about. The Razzies need Twilight and Robert Pattinson for the HITS...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12