Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > Jack-Ass Presents BAD GRANDPA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews on BAD GRANDPA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews on BAD GRANDPA
    Posted: October 21 2013 at 9:47am
Most movie crix aren't exactly the same demographic as fans of the JACKASS franchise -- So we expect them to be especially harsh to BAD GRANDPA. Here's a Rotten Tomatoes LINK to see if our assumption was correct...  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2013 at 5:39am
It has started off at 80% on R.T.   

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: Based on only 5 reviews...meanwhile, over at MetaCritic, it so far has a "mixed" rating (LINK). 

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2013 at 8:10am
Jeremy Jahns' review:

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2013 at 5:07am
R.T. (65%): "Never quite as funny as it wants to be, the film still offers viewers the timeless pleasures of seeing an old man get his privates stuck in a vending machine".
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2013 at 7:21am
WHAT THE FLICK's review:

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2013 at 3:57pm
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2014 at 8:12am
Leopoldo Muńoz (4/7): "With the "brains" of JACKASS behind this project, expectations aren't very high. But it's a big surprise. After a weak start, it slowly comes alive and becomes a funny and endearing story of fraternal love".
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2014 at 10:06am
Diego Muńoz (3/5): "IRVING ZISMAN makes Alan Arkin's character in LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE look like a saint. [...] The plot is just an excuse to stage elaborated pranks to people off guard, but the chemistry between Knoxville and the little rascal is something to be seeen in order to be believed. And even though it has bad taste and gross moments, the resulting experiment is something worth of attention, and fiercely funny. A way to make comedy and tell stories that opens a lot of possibilities, and there's a reason why one of its brains is the now famous Spike Jonze. This isn't a movie to look down on".
 Post Reply Post Reply