Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > CASE 39
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews on CASE 39

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews on CASE 39
    Posted: September 24 2010 at 1:26pm
Early write-ups suggest the reviews on CASE 39 could be scarier than the movie itself... 

Here's a MetaCritic LINK, and an R.T. LINK, so see for how terrifying the critical consensus is on this film. 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2010 at 12:51am

As of September 26, it has 21% at Rotten Tomatoes. Lead critics from Dread Central and At The Movies have both panned it. I believe it'll be worse than we think.

ziesha View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ziesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2010 at 2:01am
I really liked Case 39 as i love watching thriller and suspense movies ! Case 39 was one of them !
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2010 at 2:07pm
If you say so, ziesha. But 80% of critics said otherwise, at least in terms of this being a "good" thriller.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2010 at 5:12pm
Other than ziesha's posting above, the reviews on this movie are terrible! When people join this Forum to cheer on bad movies, and they don't put any effort into proof-reading their typing, I scorn them... 
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2010 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by GTAHater767

Other than ziesha's posting above, the reviews on this movie are terrible! When people join this Forum to cheer on bad movies, and they don't put any effort into proof-reading their typing, I scorn them... 
I know, right. I understand that some people don't agree with the choices that are made by the Razzies, but don't make a profile and then post a lame debate or review defending the said movie when you really don't have anything to back up why the said movie doesn't belong here.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
shaurya View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote shaurya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2010 at 12:28am

This overly familiar, wholly unoriginal would-be psychological thriller provokes few reactions outside of boredom and -- in, sadly, too few moments -- derisive laughter.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2010 at 5:44am
Originally posted by shaurya

This overly familiar, wholly unoriginal would-be psychological thriller provokes few reactions outside of boredom and -- in, sadly, too few moments -- derisive laughter.
Well said. No joke this time.
 Post Reply Post Reply