Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > FREE BIRDS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews on FREE BIRDS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews on FREE BIRDS
    Posted: October 26 2013 at 11:48am
Unless they have very young, very undiscerning kids of their own attending press screenings with them, we expect most film crix will shoot, pluck and roast the turkey known as FREE BIRDS alive. 

Here's a Rotten Tomatoes LINK to see if our prediction was correct...  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2013 at 3:54pm
WHAT THE FLICK's review:

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2013 at 5:27am
R.T. (10-20%): "Technically proficient yet creatively moribund, the film begs unfortunate comparisons with the dim-witted fowl that inspired it".
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2014 at 7:54am
Leopoldo Muńoz (4/7): "The premise is witty, the animation well-made, and the plot dynamic. Jimmy Hayward's movie fullfills expectations and offers an above average visual spectacle. Although the love story is forced and completely unnecessary, JAKE & RANGER divert the audience's eyes and make them laugh out loud".
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2014 at 12:19pm
Diego Muńoz (3/5): "A fast and funny story, without the condescendence towards children that these movies usually have. I appriciate that. What I don't appriciate is that the good ideas and characters are left hanging. But the unusual premise saves it from being a total loss".
 Post Reply Post Reply