Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > JACK-ASS 3-D
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews on JACK-ASS 3-D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews on JACK-ASS 3-D
    Posted: October 09 2010 at 1:05pm
If you were releasing something this indefensible and critic proof, would you show it in advance to critics??  Oh, wait -- we're talking about movie-makers doofy enough to have financed JACK-ASS 3-D, so all bets are off!  

Here ya go: A MetaCritic LINK, and an R.T. LINK to see just how much critics loathe this third installment in a franchise that's arguably the "comic" equivalent of the SAW movies...  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2010 at 6:48am
Finally!The concensus is in!
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
ziesha View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ziesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 5:00am
Jackass 3D burnt all the blockbusters in the box office.I really liked this 3D movie.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2010 at 6:38am
Wow, you really are just a spamming machine, aren't you?
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
smithjackson View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote smithjackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2010 at 2:10pm
Reviewed By Me i think it is very good Animated Film.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 13 2010 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by smithjackson

Reviewed By Me i think it is very good Animated Film.
Okay ... except it's a LIVE ACTION movie. Or was that suppose to be a joke?
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
shaurya View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote shaurya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 4:00am
well i don't agree 
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 4:30pm
Wait, you don't agree that it was a bad movie -- or you don't agree that it was a live action movie? Because you would be wrong on both counts!  

Originally posted by shaurya

well i don't agree 
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 7:13pm
Then do you want to explain the 62% at RT and 56% at Metacritic? That's above 50% at both sites! That means this movie was merely average, and not one for our awards.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 18 2010 at 8:10pm
Ratings from those two sites don't play as big a role in our voting as you may think. Just look at the suggestion thread. "Jackass 3" is listed A LOT. Personal opinions of the voters play a much bigger role than critics' opinions.  

Originally posted by GTAHater767

Then do you want to explain the 62% at RT and 56% at Metacritic? That's above 50% at both sites! That means this movie was merely average, and not one for our awards.
shaurya View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote shaurya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2010 at 12:51am
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Wait, you don't agree that it was a bad movie -- or you don't agree that it was a live action movie? Because you would be wrong on both counts!  

I mean that i don't agree that is a good animated movie ...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2010 at 5:36am
Originally posted by shaurya

I mean that i don't agree that is a good animated movie ...
And I agree with you, seeing as how it's NOT an animated movie.
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2010 at 3:26pm
They did the animated version years ago....there was this coyote named Wylie that was always chasing a skinny bird, and doing these dangerous stunts....
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
 Post Reply Post Reply