Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIE® Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > THE LAST SONG
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews on LAST SONG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews on LAST SONG
    Posted: March 31 2010 at 9:51am
Crix aren't exactly "singing the praises" of this one!  

Here's a MetaCritic LINK and an R.T. LINK to see just how many reviewers say LAST SONG stinks... 
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
JoeBacon View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote JoeBacon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2010 at 10:05am
They should stick with the original, which I HATED with a passion, still remember hearing this all the time during my senior year in high school...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPeAL657lnk
Onlyniks View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Onlyniks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2010 at 12:53am
Amazing! The book was better of course, but I forgot that Miley was Miley in that movie. She was her character. I think she did a very good job. Just a phenomenal movie. I loved it.

BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2010 at 11:57am
Well, that's your opinion, and your're entitled to it. Just don't be surprised if nearly 700 Razzies voters say otherwise... 

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Jennifar View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Jennifar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2010 at 8:31am
I, too, still remember hearing this all the time during my senior year in college... 
ziesha View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ziesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2010 at 4:25am
ah ah well its a remember-able movie 
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2010 at 7:57am
Originally posted by ziesha

ah ah well its a remember-able movie 
Please, one year from now if you ask a persona bout this movie, they will go "The Last what?"
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
billingsley View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote billingsley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2011 at 8:56pm
Miley's performance was horrible in the last song.
Worst Picture, Director & Script: Twilight
Actor: Nick Cage
Actress: K Stew
S. Actor: Ken Jeong
S. Actress: David Spade
Couple: Sandler and Sandler
Sequel: Hangover II
Ensemble: New Year's Eve cast
 Post Reply Post Reply