Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > LETTERS TO JULIET
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews on LETTERS TO JULIET

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews on LETTERS TO JULIET
    Posted: May 10 2010 at 10:00am
Many a critic would rather emulate Romeo -- and take poison -- than sit through something like this again! 

Here's an R.T. LINK and a MetaCritic LINK to read reviews on yet another unsatisfying 2010 Rom/Com, LETTERS TO JULIET...  
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2011 at 12:41pm
R.T. gave it 40%:"It has a refreshingly earnest romantic charm,but it suffers from limp dialogue and an utter lack of surprises".

Roger Ebert gave it ***/****:"I know the ending is preordained from the setup.I know the characters are broad and comforting stereotypes.In this case,I simply don't care.Sometimes we have personal reasons for responding to a film".

Peter Travers gave it **/****:"Redgrave is incandescent, and casting Franco Nero as LORENZO was inspired".
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply