Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIE® Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > NUT-SMASHER 3-D
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews on NUT-BASHER 3-D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews on NUT-BASHER 3-D
    Posted: November 29 2010 at 1:21pm
Critics were not exactly in a generous mood when they gotta loada this one: Here's a Meta-Critic LINK, and an R.T. LINK to see if NUTCRACKER 3-D can maintain one of The Year's LOWEST Reviewer Ratings until December 31st...  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Razziedent Evil View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote Razziedent Evil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2010 at 3:21pm
OK. Just checked both MetaCritic and Tomatoes. How in the world Burlesque, that only got mixed reviews, was selected for Worst of the Week when the same week comes out prolly one of the worst movies in the entire cinema history??? Geek  

RESPONSE from Head RAZZberry: This film was only marginally released (less than 100 screens nationwide) and was not pre-screened at all. I was unaware it might be a contender until I happened to spot its 0% Approval Rating on RT when I was checking reviews on BURLESQUE while out-of-town over the long holiday weekend...  

Post Reply Post Reply