Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & INFO on 2013 RAZZIE® TITLES > RIDDICK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews on RIDDICK...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews on RIDDICK...
    Posted: August 30 2013 at 11:30am
You just knew that, sooner or later, we'd have to go for the obvious, horrible pun on this film's title, so...here 'tis:  

Just how RIDDICK-ulous will crix at R.T. judge this film to be? Here's a Rotten Tomatoes LINK to find out...  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2013 at 3:03pm
Jeremy Jahns' review:

You can follow me @Vits_Chile
oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2013 at 4:39am
Chris Stuckmann's review

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2013 at 8:19am
WHAT THE FLICK's review:

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2013 at 8:23am
R.T. (55%): "It may not win the franchise many new converts, but this back-to-basics outing brings RIDDICK fans more of the brooding sci-fi action they've come to expect".
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2013 at 3:10pm
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2013 at 1:05pm
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2013 at 3:51pm
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2014 at 10:38am
Diego Muńoz (2/5): "Although it has some moments with B-movie/pulp adventure type of wit, the results limps and leaves you wanting more. But more of Vin Diesel putting the contact lenses and playing space cowboy. Now you know it, Vin: when FAST & FURIOUS is over, you can always come back to this franchise".

Leopoldo Muńoz (3/7): "The title character meanders through deserts and runs into very unreal creatures that constantly remind the audience that they're seeing something that was created digitally. Overall, there's not a lot of tension, and the movie gathers some appeal only during the last half hour".
 Post Reply Post Reply