Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 31st Annual RAZZIE® Award Nominees & "WINNERS" > SAW 3-D
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews on SAW 3-D

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews on SAW 3-D
    Posted: October 21 2010 at 10:08am
We expected this one to get more than 3 D's from crix -- In fact, it almost wound up with straight Fs! 

Here's a MetaCritic LINK, and an R.T. LINK, to read reviews on 2010's most blood-spattered sequel, SAW 3-D (aka SAW VII)...  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2010 at 4:43pm
Look...at...Those...REVIEWS! 9% at Rotten Tomatoes is appalling! Right down there with Grown-Ups, The Last Airbender, and My Soul To Take. And it has a pretty low 21% at Metacritic! 

We MUST nominate this for Worst Prequel, Sequel, Remake, or Rip-Off!  

UPDATE: Right on Halloween, it dips to 8%.
Possible Unofficial Forums, given <35% approval: Ags 8; TMNT '014. Ags 13; Let's Be Cops. Ags 15; The Giver, The Expendables 3. Ags 29; Jessabelle
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2010 at 7:44pm
And that's with just 33 reviews in (at RT); imagine how much lower it will get after 100! 

Originally posted by GTAHater767

9% at Rotten Tomatoes is appalling! Right down there with Grown-Ups, The Last Airbender, and My Soul To Take. And it has a pretty low 21% at Metacritic! We MUST nominate this for Worst Prequel, Sequel, Remake, or Rip-Off!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
ziesha View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ziesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2010 at 4:11am
Well, it has increased upto 55 %  -- That s mean 55% of the people who "saw" it loved the movie, and I am one of them ! 
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2010 at 7:54am
Ah -- no, it's at 10%. You're looking at the audience's %. The critics hated it.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
shaurya View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote shaurya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 8:54pm
But don't you think this movie was good enough to deserve being liked????
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2010 at 9:19pm
Nope. The only thing good about is that it is (or at least is suppose to be) the end of the tiresome series.
anacristel42 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote anacristel42 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2011 at 4:42pm
I found this to be the perfect continuation to the SAW saga, with stunning 3D ... I liked it!
 Post Reply Post Reply