Forum Home Forum Home > FORUM DISCUSSIONS of Specific 2014 Titles > SEX TAPE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews on SEX TAPE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews on SEX TAPE
    Posted: July 17 2014 at 3:02pm
Everyone knows that film critics don't get enough "you-know-what," so if they loathe SEX TAPE, maybe it's just due to envy -- or maybe it's because the film simply...S-U-X!!! 

For whatever reason, reviews on this film read like death notices. Here's a Rotten Tomatoes LINK to see just how "deadly" critical reaction is to the film (when we posted this, they were running about 88% NEGATIVE). 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2014 at 5:30pm
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2014 at 6:28pm
R.T. (15%): "With neither the conviction to embrace its smutty premise nor enough laughs to function as a worthwhile rom-com, this flaccid film suffers from cinematic impotence".

WHAT THE FLICK?!'s review:

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2014 at 12:35pm
Jeremy Jahns' review:

oiram View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote oiram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2014 at 5:43am
Chris Stuckmann's review:

Elizabeth Hartman and Judith Barsi are more talented and beautiful than Scarlett Johansson and Chloe Grace Moretz. Fact.

Worst Supporting Actor: Brendan Fraser/Gimme Shelter and The Nut Job

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2014 at 3:16pm
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2014 at 7:54am
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2014 at 7:17am
Gabriel Bahamondes (3/7): "I would've prefered more scenes in which the characters are about to be caught, instead of so many sub-plots that are less interesting and that reduce the strenght of the main story".

Ana Josefa Silva V. (2/7): "Diaz is still as lively and appealing as ever, and Segel is on the same level. But it's not enough to sustain a story that's less funny than it promises to be. The best parts happen during the beginning".
 Post Reply Post Reply