Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 29th ANNUAL RAZZIE® NOMINEES > M. Night Shyamalan's THE HAPPENING
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews on THE HAPPENING

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews on THE HAPPENING
    Posted: May 28 2008 at 5:36am
Here's a LINK to read about as damning an early review as we've ever seen, suggesting THE HAPPENING could qualify in several RAZZIE® categories, including Worst Picture, Actor, Director and Screenplay... 
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
hastymanic View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote hastymanic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2008 at 2:22pm

Oh yeah, the reviews for this are going to be vitriolic. I enjoyed the reviewer's final comments about M. Night the most because I empathize. "If I keep loving him, he'll stop hitting me." I'm not sure how I'll manage to excuse myself when I go to see this anyway. Nonetheless, I'll designate this a SBIG (so bad its good) and hope for the 'best.'

HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2008 at 6:15am
Among the reviews at R.T. is a slam from the infamous (and usually too-easily-pleased) Prairie Miller! Here's the LINK... 
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
 Post Reply Post Reply