Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > YOU AGAIN
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews on YOU AGAIN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews on YOU AGAIN
    Posted: September 24 2010 at 10:02am
Perhaps the most apropos adjective for reviews on YOU AGAIN would be "catty"... 

Here's a MetaCritic LINK, and an R.T. LINK to see just how unforgiving (and feline) those reviews are...  

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2010 at 1:17pm
Combining Rotten Tomatoes and metacritic, the reviews are just 5 permille (parts per thousand) better than Grown-Ups. Perhaps both of these films will get a laundry list of nominations?
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2010 at 9:53pm
"Permilles"? I think you just invented a new movie rating system. "I give this movie 3 out of 5 permilles"!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2010 at 12:39am
Actually, I won't be seen as original. "Per mil", "Per mille", and "promille" are actual terms, albeit rarely used. This is the symbol --> ‰. While "percent" is out of 100, "per mille" is out of 1,000. It would be tough to use, but it would be a useful rating system if more people could grasp it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2010 at 10:24am
Gee, that sure killed my rating system joke. Oh well!  

The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
ziesha View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ziesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2010 at 2:03am
Why you all talking about measurements of Ratings system ?? I guess we all are here to write review on the You Again movie ! 
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2010 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by ziesha

Why you all talking about measurements of Ratings system ?
It was a rating system joke gone wrong.
ziesha View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ziesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2010 at 4:29am
i really like the movie...Its mine favorite comedy movie.
 Post Reply Post Reply