Forum Home Forum Home > DISCUSSIONS & POLLS on 2010 RELEASES > WHEN IN ROME
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Rome: The City of Eternal...BOREDOM?!?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rome: The City of Eternal...BOREDOM?!?
    Posted: March 05 2010 at 9:24pm
Originally posted by cvcjr13

This year seems packed with either rom com bombs or sequels, remakes and ripoffs.
And then people wonder why I hate Hollywood so much and have no faith in it.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2010 at 2:45pm

Do those bad-looking sequels include Jacka** 3D and Saw VII 3D in October?

BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2010 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by GTAHater767

Do those bad-looking sequels include Jacka** 3D and Saw VII 3D in October?

Or any of the other dozen movies coming out this year that end with the words "3-D" in the title so that Hollywood can surcharge the hell out of ticket prices? YEP!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2010 at 12:07pm
Don't worry on writin'"Spoiler alert".Let me guess...the two leads end up together.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2010 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Vits

Don't worry on writin'"Spoiler alert".Let me guess...the two leads end up together.
No, Kristen Bell marries a lesbian! As M. Night would say, "WHAT A TWIST!".
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2010 at 12:59pm

Come on,man!I didn't want to know.

And I don't think Night actually says that.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2010 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by Vits

Come on,man!I didn't want to know.
And I don't think Night actually says that.

I was kidding! And the M. Night saying "what a twist" is from "Robot Chicken".
Mrs. Magnatech View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote Mrs. Magnatech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 12:26pm
I rented this, because I'm a masochist.

Personally, I think this is one of the worst movies I've seen that wasn't directed by Ed Wood. I didn't laugh a single time, and it's supposed to be a comedy. This is definite "Worst Picture" material, and I wholeheartedly disagree that Kristen Bell is one of Hollywood's prettiest and most talented actresses! She looks beady-eyed and anorexic, and isn't even talented to pull off a nothing role that requires zero acting ability. Worst actress, here she comes!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Mrs. Magnatech

Personally, I think this is one of the worst movies I've seen that wasn't directed by Ed Wood. I didn't laugh a single time, and it's supposed to be a comedy. This is definite "Worst Picture" material, and I wholeheartedly disagree that Kristen Bell is one of Hollywood's prettiest and most talented actresses! She looks beady-eyed and anorexic, and isn't even talented to pull off a nothing role that requires zero acting ability. Worst actress, here she comes!
Wow, and people say I'm too hard on Hollywood's s*** products as of late. But yeah, the movie falls apart with the idea that somehow Bell can't attract men. Had the movie starred the horse-faced Sarah Jessica Parker, it would have made more sense. However, SJP was too busy trying to milk "Sex And The City" for all it's worth.
lastmoviecritic View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote lastmoviecritic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 8:20pm
This is the worst film of the year so far! I saw Jonah Hex & Airbender, but this lands belows them. I keep a list of films, out of the 110 I've seen, this is #110! We'll see if anything is worse, but I doubt it.

The script is so corny with awful dialogue. I literally didn't laugh once at this. During the whole pitch-black restaurant scene, I was thinking, "Who the hell gave this the green flag!?"

I thought All About Steve was the worst rom-com ever made...then I saw this!
Ryan Walter Blair, lastmoviecritic.com, LLC
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by lastmoviecritic

This is the worst film of the year so far! I saw Jonah Hex & Airbender, but this lands belows them. I keep a list of films, out of the 110 I've seen, this is #110! We'll see if anything is worse, but I doubt it.

The script is so corny with awful dialogue. I literally didn't laugh once at this. During the whole pitch-black restaurant scene, I was thinking, "Who the hell gave this the green flag!?"

I thought All About Steve was the worst rom-com ever made...then I saw this!
Worst than "Fartbender"?! Talk about hitting below the belt with a biting insult!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2010 at 11:59pm
Usually, I count up the tallies as I prepare my Worst Of lists, but find out I need more movies. Should that happen this year, When In Rome will be next on my bad list.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2010 at 3:26pm

Usually, I count up the tallies as I prepare my Worst Of lists, but find out I need more movies. Should that happen this year, When In Rome will be next on my bad list.
You should also watch the actual movies rather than just list them in order. I don't want you to be like certain other posters here who just list movies for the fun of it.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2010 at 4:17pm
I see bits and pieces of many of the Worst movies, but the main focus is the Best of lists. Those are what I have in my Netflix queue. All in all, you and The Other Awards often call out the correct bad and good movies. If I should see one Worst Picture bottom-five movie in its entirety, which two would you recommend next? (One from 2000 or after, and one from 1999 and before)
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2010 at 5:54pm

I see bits and pieces of many of the Worst movies, but the main focus is the Best of lists. Those are what I have in my Netflix queue. All in all, you and The Other Awards often call out the correct bad and good movies. If I should see one Worst Picture bottom-five movie in its entirety, which two would you recommend next? (One from 2000 or after, and one from 1999 and before)
Watch a Razzie movie in it's entirety? Boy, that's a tough one, not just to choose, but to watch. Personally, I think "Battlefield Earth" is the worst from 2000, with "Catwoman" being among the worst after 2000. For 1999, the worst would have to be "Wild, Wild West", with "Batman & Robin" being the worst from before 1999. Was that what you were asking of me?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2010 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

Watch a Razzie movie in it's entirety? Boy, that's a tough one, not just to choose, but to watch. Personally, I think "Battlefield Earth" is the worst from 2000, with "Catwoman" being among the worst after 2000. For 1999, the worst would have to be "Wild, Wild West", with "Batman & Robin" being the worst from before 1999. Was that what you were asking of me?

I worded my question wrong. I should've said... one movie from before January 1, 2000, and one from after that date.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>