Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forums on 2008 RAZZIE® "Winners" > REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

R.T. Reviews for REPO! THE GENERIC OPERA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R.T. Reviews for REPO! THE GENERIC OPERA
    Posted: November 03 2008 at 6:26am

Early reviews suggest this film is "tasteless on purpose" -- and that the casting of RAZZIE® perennial Paris Hilton actually serves to drive home that point.

Here's a LINK to the R.T. page to read reviews of REPO! THE GENETIC OPERA... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
AmberSweet View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote AmberSweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2009 at 10:54am
You seem to be driving the point home that Paris Hilton is in this movie. In fact, you make it seem like Repo is an episode of The Simple Life. If you had seen the movie, like you should if you are going to be judging it, you would realise that Paris is only a minor character, and not given as much screen time as you probably think.
Zydrate Addict View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Zydrate Addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2009 at 2:46am
I agree with Amber, did you even see the movie?
mkp View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote mkp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2010 at 9:46am
I watched the movie and in my view it is just average. Some of my friends told me that it was a really wonderful movie. So we decided to watch it. In my view it is not up to the mark. The only solacing thing is that the actors have played their part brilliantly especially Alexa Vega as Shilo Wallace. I am sure that she will soon make her name as a great actress. I am sorry to say that Darren Lynn Bousman has got a long way to go as a director. 
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2010 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by mkp

I watched the movie and in my view it is just average. Some of my friends told me that it was a really wonderful movie. So we decided to watch it. In my view it is not up to the mark. The only solacing thing is that the actors have played their part brilliantly especially Alexa Vega as Shilo Wallace. I am sure that she will soon make her name as a great actress. I am sorry to say that Darren Lynn Bousman has got a long way to go as a director. 
Yeah, the word "wonderful" really doesn't come to mind when it comes to this movie.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
 Post Reply Post Reply