Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > ANGELS & DEMONS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

R.T. Reviews on ANGELS & DEMONS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R.T. Reviews on ANGELS & DEMONS
    Posted: June 02 2009 at 7:21am
Gotta go with Frank on this one. The Oprah would be pretty sweet. She has the power of mind control over all women.
-Iron helps us play-
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2009 at 9:47am

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

Gotta go with Frank on this one. The Oprah would be pretty sweet. She has the power of mind control over all women.

Yes, I could see her using her evil powers to convince women to attack the Tom Hanks Batman.

dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2009 at 11:07am
Yet for all of her telepathic influence, she couldn't convince her mob to stop Tom Cruise from ruining her couch that one time.
-Iron helps us play-
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2009 at 6:35am
The Oprah's powers were on the fritz that day. Everyone
knows Tom Cruise has the magic of SCIENTOLOGY on his
side, and that makes him like The Oprah's Kryptonite.
His Mind Control Powers are strong, too, ya know.
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2009 at 7:15am
His powers come from Aliens though.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2009 at 7:27am
So do Superman's... well, I suppose his actually come from Earth's Yellow Sun... but He is an Alien... so mayb ehe is secretly helping Tom Cruise... Because, we all know the aliens are all working together to defeat The Oprah.
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2009 at 9:12am
I wouldn't mind reading a copy of this Tom Cruise vs. Oprah comic book.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2009 at 5:37pm
Sadly, I don't have anyone to illustrate my story. I do have several people in Hollywood looking to option the property, should I ever get it published, though...  I told them no deal, unless they can get the dynamic writing styles of Seltzerberg to handle the adaptation.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2009 at 10:30pm
Tom Cruise's aliens live inside his body to give him MIND BULLET power.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2009 at 11:18pm
He has mind Bullets? Damn! His powers have gotten more advanced then I remember!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 1:05am
I think he can also fly, and other various superpowers mentioned in Tenacios D songs. Of course, they're still no match for Dick Cheney's army of Illuminati Ninja Money Robots.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 6:06am
Of course he is no match for Penguin Cheney and the Illuminati, that's why they are working together rather then against each other. Who knows, the Scientologists might even be nothing more then a public face for the Illuminati!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 6:46am
I still think the Illuminati draw their powers from Earthly forces, whereas Scientologists use the powers of Alien Ghosts and Ancient Hydrogen Bombs that shoot lava.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 7:25am

Perhaps the Alien stuff is just a cover for their true Illuminati scheme. I mean who is going to take them seriously if they talk constantly of alien ghosts and evil galactic emperors and whatnot? If you wanted to hide your plotting, wouldn't you want to do it in a very public setting where you will just be ignored by the majority of the population because of your insane ideologies?

Scientology is the PERFECT cover for teh Illuminati, and Penguin Cheney knows this.

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 9:10am
I thought one of Tom Cruise's alien powers was the supernaturally bright light that reflects off his huge, toothy smile. That and the ability to control his wife's mind so she doesn't care about her career any more, like wanting to star in "Mad Money" rather than "The Dark Knight". Genius move on her part!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2009 at 9:36am
We already established that Tom Cruise has Telepathic abilities, which explains how he can control his wife's mind, and turn her into a mindless drone for the scientology collective. As far as the pearly white's and their ability to blind all around, that might be a power of his... or it could be an artificial thing, sorta like Iron Man's suit...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>