Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > ANGELS & DEMONS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

R.T. Reviews on ANGELS & DEMONS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R.T. Reviews on ANGELS & DEMONS
    Posted: June 07 2009 at 1:11am
I think there's a generic underground multi-layered battle between The Illuminati, Scientology, The Catholic Church, The Mole People, The RAND Corporation, Reverse Vampires, Ed Begley, Jr. and Gary Busey (they're a team), The Free Masons, The Liberal Media, Ninjas - both Turtle and other, Nazi Pirates, the band KISS, Mother Nature, and Scooby Doo. I'm working on getting the rights with Dreamworks Animation.
-Iron helps us play-
CriticalFrank View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2009 at 6:54am
Do you possibly have a flow chart for that one, dEd? I mean I was pretty sure the Illuminati were allied with the Ninjas. But then again, I thought that Scooby Doo had been working on forming an alliance with the ninjas as well... And we all know that the Nazi Pirates would sooner die then work together with the ninjas, since they are age old enemies and all that. I'm a little shocked to see Gary Busey tossed in to the mix here. I think however, that the big question is, "Where does Prof. Robert Batman, Esq fit in to the equation?"
Life's short and hard, like a body-building elf - Bloodhound Gang
dEd Grimley View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2009 at 12:27pm
Nononono... They ALL hate each other. The only time ANY of them ever work together is when the Dinosaur Zombies with Nunchuks invade. And that never lasts all that long... They usually just show up so we know they're still around.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2009 at 12:24am
But Dinosaur Zombies with Nunchuks rarely come around. Especially after Prof. Robert Batman Esq. outsmarted them, and sent them to an alternate dimension ruled by the Illuminati and Helen Keller's evil twin.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2009 at 12:16pm
Yes. Robert Batmin confuses them all by drawing a picture of a snake holding a bear, and they're all unsure who's evil crest its meant to be... Since 3 of them use it.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2009 at 12:32pm
Well, it all depends on what kind of Bear he is drawing... And whether or not the snake is holding the bear with it's tail, or on its head... Its really a very complicated set of symbology, but Prof. Robert Batman knows that they won't realize the complexity. If only he could beat Penguin Cheney that easily...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2009 at 12:36pm
Clever Penguin Cheney will mark a box "Not a Bomb" and Prof. Batman won't realize that he meant the opposite until it's too late.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2009 at 12:44pm
Damned Penguin Cheney. His diabolical trickery will doom us all. I hope Prof. Robert Batman has a good sidekick to make sure he doesn't fall for the obvious trap. Possibly Nic Cage as Benjamin Robin Gates?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2009 at 1:09pm
I'd like to see Michael Cera playing "every character Michael Cera has ever played" Robin.
-Iron helps us play-
Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2009 at 1:39pm

Originally posted by dEd Grimley

I'd like to see Michael Cera playing "every character Michael Cera has ever played" Robin.

So Cera Robin will be a quiet nerd that is constantly wandering around, trying to figure out how he got himself into the situlation that he's in? Well, that really would make him the Boy WONDER.

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2009 at 2:05pm
*Puts on Groucho glasses and taps a cigar*
Cera would be an awesome faux-Robin.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2009 at 12:43am
Micahel Cera doesn't fit... His character would end up as more of a comic relief, rather then a sidekick... I figure the Annoying Ben Gates character from the National Treasure movies would make a perfect sidekick to Prof. Batman.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2009 at 12:07pm
I'll take your word for it, I refuse to watch National Treasure. PG + Adventure = naptime... or death.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2009 at 12:30pm
National Treasure was like Indiana Jones light... But to be fair to the series, the first one was better then the 4th Indiana Jones... And since he spends the entire movie seeing random things and interpreting them as clues it would seem that he would be the perfect Robin for Prof. Robert Batman.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dEd Grimley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2009 at 12:38pm
That's all I've heard, and all I need to hear to not need to see it.
-Iron helps us play-
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote CriticalFrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2009 at 12:45pm
What you don't like the idea of Indiana Jones Light? But it was better then the 4th Indy film, that has to count for something...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456