Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 30th RAZZIES Choices > BRIDE WARS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

R.T. Reviews on BRIDE WARS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R.T. Reviews on BRIDE WARS
    Posted: January 04 2009 at 3:29am
Even though its studio shouldn't have pre-screened it for critics (if you were them, would you?) here's a LINK to see the brickbats (and rare bouquets) Rotten Tomatoes' critics threw at BRIDE WARS..
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2009 at 1:38am
Not that Hollywood would ever take advice from the Razzie awards, but Fox should have for once: They went ahead and pre-screened "Bride Wars" for critics, and right now has 8 reviews...and 8 slams, for a Perfect ZERO Rating over at R.T. 
Everything SUX!
MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2009 at 6:50am

The first 15 reviews said: X

The 16th review says: O

Your campaign for a perfect zero at RT is broken, I'm sorry.

cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2009 at 7:25am

I am always surprised at the few times a movie maintains a perfect zero despite 50 or more reviews.  Somebody is likely to like it.

I am not impressed with a movie that has one positive review out of 16. 

I am even less impressed when the critic claims characters who will not work out their wedding plans but instead aim to sabotage each other are "real, dimensional humans" rather than "wedding-crazed fembots." 

I'm surprised you even brought it up.  But since you've already condemned us as heartless because we don't confirm your personal preferences in movies, I see you're now on a mission to find every little nitpick to confirm your bias. 

Well, somebody has to pick those nits, so it might as well be you.  Carry on. . . .

MiguelAntilsu View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote MiguelAntilsu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2009 at 11:00am
Don't worry.  Once the awards are done, I won't be back until April (because that's when the sexually hideous film "The Ugly Truth" comes out and the trailers told me that it was a Razzie contender/nominee/winner waiting to happen).
Heden2v2Nixon View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Heden2v2Nixon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2011 at 4:24am
Nice Movie !!! I give it Star StarStar OUT OF 5  

Nixon

gudeer View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote gudeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2014 at 12:42am
Cry nice

You can see more information about http://www.gudeer.com.
My own blog website is Funnywedding :http://www.funnywedding.org
 Post Reply Post Reply