Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 28th Annual RAZZIE® "Winners" > DADDY DAY CAMP
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

R.T. Reviews on DADDY DAY CAMP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R.T. Reviews on DADDY DAY CAMP
    Posted: August 08 2007 at 6:35am

As of this posting (11:35am/PST on 8/08/07) the Approval Rating for this film (with 13 reviews posted) was a nice, round...ZERO. To see if its numbers ever go up (obviously, they CAN'T go down!) here's a LINK to the Rotten Tomatoes page for DADDY DAY CAMP... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
HeadRAZZBerry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2007 at 3:40am
WOW! I just saw over at Rotten Tomatoes that even Pete Hammond, whose quotes have appeared on the ads for more bad movies than anyone but Larry King, slammed DADDY DAY CAMP. Here's a LINK to read Hammond's pithy, pitiless review for yourself...
Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
Nasty Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Nasty Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2007 at 7:09am

How could even 2% of American film critics have endorsed this hideous dreck?!?!  I just saw it on a sub-run double feature for $1.75 (playing with the nearly equally awful "I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry") and about 2 minutes into it, I began silently praying the projector would break down. Not one single actor in this film (but most especially the several dozen horrible child actors) delivered even one of their massively unfunny lines in a less than grating way. At least in "Chuck & Larry," Dan Aykroyd (but only Aykroyd) didn't make a total ass of himself. I now have two films I'll be voting for all over my Razzie Nominating Ballot when it arrives around New Year's!

Maybe the scariest part of the whole experience, though, was hearing other audience members laugh raucously through both of these embarrassingly dim-witted films. Sad thought: Perhaps Hollywood isn't underestimating the average American movie-goer...

Everything SUX!
SchumacherH8ter View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote SchumacherH8ter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 8:19am
I think the 2% came from Fred Topal. He's the man thats loves "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" and hated "The Departed" and "The Descent". Gee, even moviewizguy isn't that bad!
I'm the Goddamn Batman.-All-Star Batman And Robin #2
https://twitter.com/Scott_DAgostino
Upcoming reviews: http://www.razzies.com/forum/topic7513.html
 Post Reply Post Reply