Forum Home Forum Home > FORUMS on 2009 RELEASES > HOTEL FOR DOGS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

R.T. Reviews on HOTEL FOR DOGS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R.T. Reviews on HOTEL FOR DOGS
    Posted: January 13 2009 at 9:52pm

Will critics treat it like a dog...or welcome it like a long lost pet??

Here's a LINK to the Rotten Tomatoes page to see if critics said "Good doggie!" or "SHOO!" to HOTEL FOR DOGS... 

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
HotelTravel View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote HotelTravel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2010 at 3:47am
Dogs, dogs and more dogs…they’ve taken over theaters and I’m not sure how much more I can take. In just the last three years we’ve had Bolt, Marley & Me and, lest we forget, that horrific chihuahua catastrophe. The canine inundation continues with Hotel for Dogs, a movie
that might not have been a total waste of time if the people behind it had realized there was more to their story than just dogs doing absurdly cute stunts. 

Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Online
Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2010 at 1:56pm
And also HACHI(5/10)...except that was average,not bad.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2010 at 2:23pm
We don't need 2 hour long movies of dogs doing tricks. That's what dog shows are for.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
danstewart View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote danstewart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2011 at 12:37pm
I didn't really care for the movie Hotel for Dogs. It was really long, and pretty boring. They should have done something more like those Air Bud movies. It is also kind of hard to believe that those kids could take care of all of the dogs at one hotel.  

Max  

Post Reply Post Reply