Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Movies in General...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Rumored Movies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rumored Movies
    Posted: April 17 2006 at 5:49am
If you guys haven't heard, Steven Spielberg is supposedly thinking about directing a movie about Abraham Lincoln. Liam Neeson is said to be his first choice to play Lincoln.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2006 at 9:56pm
An Irishman playing an American? That won't go well with the super right-wing crowd that has been welling up in America the past few years. Also, Lincoln was racist. Plenty of history professors will jump on that fact if it's not portrayed accurately.
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
fulglas82 View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote fulglas82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 6:27am
That's a little open to debate.  It's true Lincoln never really considered the African-American to be the exact equal of the Caucasian, but that shouldn't, in my opinion at least, take away from the fact he was a forward-thinking man ahead of his time who did care for the well-being of all. 
adam View Drop Down
Berry Special GUESTS
Berry Special GUESTS
Post Options Post Options   Quote adam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2006 at 9:23am

I heard that they are planning a musical remake of SUNSET BOULEVARD starring Glenn Close as Norma Desmond. And I have three words to say about that:

STOP REMAKING CLASSICS!!!!!!                                                           

sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2006 at 5:41am
I've heard that Barry Levinson has directed a comedy starring Robin Williams and Christopher Walken called MAN OF THE YEAR. This will be the third film that Robin and Barry will have done together, along with GOOD MORNING, VIETNAM and TOYS. The movie is in post-production right now, and it's getting close to being finished. Soon they're gonna have to pick a release date for this movie.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 5:40am
Of course, Iron Man is considered a rumored movie. Right now, they just need to find which actor can play Iron Man.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2006 at 9:48pm

I heard Ryan Reynolds was considered. He's built like a superhero, but he's more equipped for comedies.

I wonder who the villain will be? I don't think Mandarin would be politically correct.

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2006 at 2:17am
There were a lot of rumors that either Tom Cruise or Nicolas Cage would get the part of Iron Man, but those rumors were untrue.
messy-1 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote messy-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2006 at 2:11pm
They actually made a movie version of the Celistine Prophecy and it's going to show at the Staten Island Film Festival.
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2006 at 6:44pm
Coppola's Zoetrope studios own the rights to "On the Road" by Jack Kerouac.

- Joe Queenan

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2006 at 3:44am
There have been rumors about making a "Wonder Woman" movie. Also, "I Dream of Jeanie," based on the old TV series.
messy-1 View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote messy-1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2006 at 12:32pm
No it's not. I Dream of Jeanie is in active development. Not a rumor at all.

What they should do is go to the source and remake The Brass Bottle
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2006 at 10:16pm

In the most recent issue of Premiere they asked Kate Beckinsale about the Wonder Woman movie. They didn't go into whether it was green lit, though.

Originally posted by sportsartist24

There have been rumors about making a "Wonder Woman" movie. Also, "I Dream of Jeanie," based on the old TV series.

- Joe Queenan

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2006 at 6:47pm
There are rumors about Lindsay Lohan playing Wonder Woman in the movie. To which I said: "A red-head playing a raven-haired Superheroine? I don't think so!"
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2006 at 2:43am
Hey, check this out: THE X-FILES 2 is still rumored to be "in development."
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2006 at 2:02am
I have heard rumors that Peter Jackson was going to make THE HOBBIT since it is a prequel to THE LORD OF THE RINGS trilogy, that is if he'll ever get started on doing that movie.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>