Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Movies in General...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Rumored Movies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rumored Movies
    Posted: August 02 2006 at 1:26pm
Evidently, casting is already under way for the second movie in the new Batman series. Heath Ledger has been signed on as The Joker for the next installment.
Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2006 at 10:02pm

Is he going to make out with Batman or something?

Response from Head RAZZberry: Maybe they'll vacation at BROKE-BAT MOUNTAIN?!?!? 

"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
sportsartist24 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 6:09am
I don't know if that will ever happen, but this new Batman movie will actually be entitled The Dark Knight, the first live-action Batman movie to not have the word BATMAN in the titleand it's set to be released in theaters in the Summer of 2008. The filming is scheduled to start at the beginning of next year, 2007.
The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
Sanndman228715 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 6:33am

Razzie nominee Ryan Phillippe is playing Two-Face. (Although I'm sure he's Improved since 54). And Phillip Seymour Hoffman is in talks to play the Penguin (Which will, in fact, rock.) Hopefully he's more of a Burgess Meredith Penguin type. All we need now is Robin Williams as the Ventriloquist, (he can play creepy older men, and voices are one of his trademarks), Mickey Rourke as Killer Croc, and  Brad Dourif as the Mad Hatter in the next few sequels and we're good to go... 

deadguy76 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2006 at 10:07pm
I don't know about Ryan Phillipe, but Phillip Seymour Hoffman gives class to any movie he appears in. At least the Batman franchise has followed the tradition of giving the villain roles to good actors.
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
Budgieboy View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Budgieboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 3:19pm
Rumored Up-Coming Bad Movies: 

Underworld 3
When A Stranger Calls 2
The Grudge 2 (and 3?)  
Knight Rider
Pokemon
Rambo IV
Sharkboy and Lavagirl: Disaster on Drool
Mortal Kombat: Devastation
Resident evil 3 and 4

All Possible Razzie contenders...

Congratulations Hollywood!!
A friend in need is a bloody nuisence
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2006 at 5:16pm

Actually, Budgieboy, The Grudge 2 is set to be released nationwide October 13, and if you've seen the trailer for that movie, you can see it's definitely bad. Even this poster shows it's pretty bad.

Columbia Pictures' The Grudge 2

The Mormons were'nt really popular in the beginning, they're now becoming more popular, even in Hollywood.
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote sportsartist24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2006 at 6:15am

Update on IRON MAN, Robert Downey, Jr. will be playing the role of Iron Man/Robert Stark.

Now, another upcoming movie that comes out next year in the summer, FANTASIC FOUR 2, or as I'll call it, FATSPATIC 4, TOO (actually titled Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer). All four of the leads, including Jessica Alba, will return for this film, and playing the new villain is Doug Jones as the Silver Surfer.

And the big news, Peter Jackson will be directing THE HOBBIT, since a lot of people have been talking about that for quite a while. Jackson wanted to do KING KONG first before doing this film.

Budgieboy View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote Budgieboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2006 at 12:51am
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_Geniuses_3

Let us all pray to god that this film is only a rumour.

By the way sportsartist24, I never actually knew there was going to be a Grudge 2 until I saw it in Upcoming and Rumoured Movies one day on wiki a couple of months ago.

I apologise for any trouble this has caused you

By The Budge
Movie Man View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Movie Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2006 at 10:50am
I hate to inform you this, but...

"Bloodrayne II: Deliverance" is coming...

Read article here:
http://www.joblo.com/index.php?id=13028
ITbeast View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2006 at 3:54am

Originally posted by Movie Man

I hate to inform you this, but...

"Bloodrayne II: Deliverance" is coming...

The original barely made 2.4 million in the Box Office Domestically and 3.6 million overall. Now I read that Bloodrayne II is starting production next year and if you believe this a Bloodrayne III. Whoever is backing Boll I just wish I could be in line for the free handouts.

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Sanndman228715 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Sanndman228715 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2006 at 9:38am
Bloodrayne 2: Deliverance. Eh, make you're own Burt Reynolds, Jon Voight, Ned Beatty, and Ronny Cox jokes.
Queen_of_Toad View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Queen_of_Toad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by adam

I heard that they are planning a musical remake of SUNSET BOULEVARD starring Glenn Close as Norma Desmond. And I have three words to say about that:

STOP REMAKING CLASSICS!!!!!!                                                           

Honey, it gets even better: I heard they planned a remake of Hitchcock's "The Birds": I can see it right before me: About 60 minutes of special effects and stupid action and in the end completely unwatchable. [PUKE EMOTICON]

Please, boycott the remake of "The Birds"!!!!

Please, forgive my poor English. It's not my native language.
Ed Wood View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Ed Wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2006 at 5:36pm
They should give it a razzie just for thinking about doing a remake of The Birds
saturnwatcher View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote saturnwatcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2006 at 12:14am

I just wanted to offer a quick welcome to the board, Ed.

He tampered in the domain of God.

Most will recognize that as the last line from Bride of the Monster and possibly the best epithet imaginable  for the career of Ed Wood jr.

Nine times out of ten, in art as in life, there is no truth to be discovered, only an error to be exposed.--H.L. Menken
wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2006 at 2:14pm

Coming soon:  War Games 2.  Not to mention Aventures in Babysitting with Raven-Simone.  AAAAACCCCCCCCKKKK!!!! 

Also a Fraggle Rock movie wherein the characters go into Outer Space is in the works, although I have more confidence in that one since the Henson family will produce (although with Jerry Juhl gone I worry the writing won't be up to par--and that's not counting the persistent rumors that Mokey'll get left out...) 

"What's the matter Colonel Sandurz?  Chicken?" 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>