Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General MOVIE & DVD Discussions > Movies in General...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Rumored Movies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote deadguy76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rumored Movies
    Posted: November 10 2006 at 9:19pm
Looks like Michael Bay is going to remake The Birds. Ugh
"Woody Allen, whatever his failings, does not make movies for morons. Most directors do. Of course, most directors are morons."

- Joe Queenan

http://www.myspace.com/deadguy76
wetbandit82 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2006 at 3:01am
Also coming soon will be Power of the Dark Crystal, which some are happy to see, but which I'm worried will be utterly unnecessary, especially given that it appears they're simply reruning the entire plot from the first one, only in "years later" format.  Truthfully, if Henson were still here today he might feel like shooting himself over some of the choices being made with his characters, including the general decline of Sesame Street and the recent removal of Kermit from Emmett Otter because the Disney bosses were too cheap to pay for his thirty second scenes. 
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2006 at 11:48am
And additionally on the slate for next year, "Mrs. Doubtfire 2," which makes me just want to scream. The original wrapped everything up very nicely, without being dumb about it (I might have wanted a sequel after I saw it the first time, but now I know better).  With the utmost respect to him and his family, you do have to wonder just how severe Robin Williams's admitted battle with alcoholism was, given the things he's signed up for lately!  
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2006 at 7:35pm
I thought I was kidding when I mentioned a remake of Santa Claus Conquers the Martians was underway... Why all of a sudden do I feel sorry for Universal Pictures???

AND 20th Century Fox for considering putting out a new Barbarella...and PLEASE let it be Lindsay Lohan this time if it does happen...

Among the others were Forbidden Planet...The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty...and Snow White And the Seven Dwarfs (in a martial arts setting)...

I know the site is slightly dated...but it shows at least these two...and all I did was skim for the worst ones possible... Still...it looks like the pickings are few for any good movies to come our way any time soon...
Comparing Uwe Boll's movies to a sack of horse manure will only get you sued by every fertilizer company in existence...
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote wetbandit82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2007 at 2:08pm

And although it's not slated till 2008 currently, it's clear that unless major reconstructive work is done on it immediately, the upcoming Get Smart film will be a complete dog.  A detailed synopsis is at www.wouldyoubelieve.com/movie.html for anyone who wants to see just how far out of whack its creative team is with the actual show that's beloved by millions, including yours truly. 

Response from Head RAZZberry: If this new GET SMART movie winds up a RAZZIE contender, it would not be unprecedented -- Among the 10 Worst Picture nominees for 1980 (our Berry First Year) was the Don Adams screen version of this same material, THE NUDE BOMB...

ziesha View Drop Down
Berry Important Member
Berry Important Member

Post Options Post Options   Quote ziesha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2010 at 1:49am
Well, I guess Final Destination, Titanic and Jurassic Park,while shooting, were the subject of many rumors....
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2010 at 4:54pm
Apparently, there will be a 5th "Final Destination" (much to the delight of no one BUT moviewizguy), and the only sequel to "Titanic" was made by the "mockbuster" studio The Asylum (in which they remake the ship and have it go on the same trip as the original ship and hits an iceberg all over again, WTF?!), and "Jurassic Park 4" is rumored to be the intro to a new 3-movie deal. Translation: I hate Hollywood.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vermn View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vermn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 10:12am
Essentially, Hollywood is sitting down with Leonard Maltins Video Guide, and remaking anything that ever turned a buck.
And, if they can somehow fit Miley Cyrus into a movie, they will.

BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 25 2011 at 10:34am
Yeah, pretty much!  
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
curl View Drop Down
Berry Good Friend
Berry Good Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote curl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 16 2011 at 3:29am
An Expendables 2 movie is the latest rumor, where Arnold may appear in a lead role. Sylvester Stallone did just a wonderful job after such a long come back of Rambo. In next part one can hardly expect that tough guys will again on the mission to kill their enemies. If they are planning to make guest appearance of Arnold Schwarzenegger on the next part then they need to think twice Angry Lets hope for some good twists and turns in the next part till now keep enjoying with some great movies online and enjoy reading latest rumor about celebrities.
1sandy View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote 1sandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2011 at 4:48am
I heard that there is going to be a Live Action 'He-Man: Masters of The Universe' movie and it's already in the works. I hope this is true, because I was a He-Man fan when I was a kid, and a live action movie would be nice. Besides, I'm kinda tired of Superman, Batman and Spiderman movies. I also hope they will choose the right He-man...if ever.
thomsonmg2000 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote thomsonmg2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2011 at 6:18am
Seltzerberg is back?

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!

http://www.disastermovie.org
http://www.vampiressuck.org/
whatsthepoint View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote whatsthepoint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2011 at 12:20pm
Here's an IMDb LINK for the 1987 Live Action 'He-Man: Masters of The Universe movie.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234