Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > 27th RAZZIE® AWARDS DISCUSSIONS & FORUMS > RV
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

RV Wouldn’t Make a Good VR (Video Rental)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RV Wouldn’t Make a Good VR (Video Rental)
    Posted: March 28 2007 at 5:31pm

As for Robin, I'm not sure whether he could be getting back to doing quality films. Yes, he was in Night at the Museum, though it wasn't liked by a few critics, but Night at the Museum was well far from being a RAZZIE contender. Not to mention that it's right now sitting at $247 million at the Box Office. I actually did expect those numbers to be high on Night at the Museum, since a lot of people like to see a movie with Ben Stiller in it, only if they know he feels comfortable with the role he plays, and not be annoying.

Ben Stiller in 20th Century Fox's Night at the Museum

dipitlow555 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote dipitlow555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 4:50am
I actually enjoyed this movie. I'm not the biggest fan of Robin Williams, but I thought it fit.
bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2007 at 12:31pm

Originally posted by dipitlow555

I actually enjoyed this movie. I'm not the biggest fan of Robin Williams, but I thought it fit.

Which one? RV or Night at the Museum? either way, either one of them could have fit.

bruin_522 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote bruin_522 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2007 at 12:11pm
Now with AUGUST RUSH coming soon, let's see if Robin can make a comeback or not...not to mention he's also doing a film called OLD DOGS, with 2000 RAZZIE Winners John Travolta and Kelly Preston, along with Matt Dillon, Bernie Mac and with WILD HOGS director Walt Becker.
tia010 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote tia010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2008 at 8:39pm

Hi,

I like Robin Williams a lot and i loved this movie. I hope he will come  again with some new projects.

Tia 

Michaels View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Michaels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2009 at 9:02am

I like Robin Williams, too, but I'd sure like to see him in BETTER movies than the ones he has been in lately. \

"Just once I want my life to be like an 80's movie ... but, no, no. John Hughes did not direct my life." ("Easy A", 2010)
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 9:57am
The problem is that this is supossed to be a family movie,and kids don't enjoy black comedy(Barry's signature).
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2010 at 1:20pm
Originally posted by Vits

The problem is that this is supossed to be a family movie,and kids don't enjoy black comedy(Barry's signature).
The problem was they couldn't figured out if they wanted to be a family movie or a black comedy. Because of that, no one found it funny because no one was sure what to laugh about.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 12 2010 at 1:56pm
True.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 7:00pm
Did I get the message right? "Parents should quit their jobs to spend more time with their kids, even if they're brats, and even if that means the family won't have any money"?
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2010 at 8:18pm
Kinda hard to find wholesome messages in movies when they are buried under piles of bathroom humor...
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2010 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by bruin_522

Before this film, Berry Sonnenfeld's last three films, Wild Wild West, Big Trouble, and Men in Black II, all stunk really bad. Only two of those three ended up getting RAZZIE noms. I didn't like the film Big Trouble and thought it should have gotten like maybe a couple RAZZIE noms back on 2002.

What?!MEN IN BLACK 2 was less good than the first one,but bad?And BIG TROUBLE?I gave it 9/10!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2010 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Vits

What?!MEN IN BLACK 2 was less good than the first one,but bad?And BIG TROUBLE?I gave it 9/10!
"Men In Black 2" was s***. Everyone was just sleepwalking through it and going through the motions. You can almost hear them saying "okay, when do I get my paycheck, again?". And "Big Trouble", while it did have a few good giggles here and there, was an overall clusterf***.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2011 at 2:21pm
Rotten Tomatoes chose this as the 3rd worst Robin Williams movie.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123