Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > BERRY FUNNY VIDEO CLIPs! > Experience Great, RAZZIE®-Related Moments Past & Present!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Sandra Bullock Accepts WORST ACTRESS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Berry Important MODERATOR
Berry Important MODERATOR

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote HeadRAZZBerry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sandra Bullock Accepts WORST ACTRESS
    Posted: March 10 2010 at 7:15am
Following in the fabled footsteps of fellow Oscar-winner Halle Berry, 2009's Best Actress Sandra Bullock also showed up at our awards to accept her Worst Actress statuette. HISTORIC NOTE: Bullock pulled off the unprecedented feat of "winning" both awards back-to-back, in a single weekend!   

Here's a LINK to check out the great-looking HI-DEF version available on our new YouTube RAZZIE Channel...  

P.S. And here's a LINK to watch "Julia Child" (Dan E. Campbell) serving up our 2009 Worst Director RAZZIE®...

Ye Olde Head RAZZberry
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2010 at 4:14pm
I love Sandra Bullock. Such a sweet person.
BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2010 at 8:51pm
Makes me wish all "winners" would show up and accept their awards. This speech was as funny as her Oscar winning speech was touching and moving.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2010 at 10:43pm
Here's another vidclip of Sandra's Razzie speech from YouTube, containing parts of the announcement AND the Razzie's Kanye West moment (there really was one!), as well as the parts HeadRAZZ posted above.

There's one part at the beginning of Sandra's speech where the camera zooms in, and then it seems to cut briefly to a part of another clip on YouTube that's blurry, and then it comes back to the original camera.  Other than that one blurry part, the picture and sound seem fine in this clip.  I still can't read what's on the back of Brian's shirt, though. . . .

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2010 at 9:03am
I say that the Razzies should just show up at the actor's doors with the award and leave them with no choice but to accept it!
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
sharong View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote sharong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2010 at 2:25am
I love Sandra Bullock!

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2010 at 8:28am
I saw "The Proposal" the other day, and I must admit, Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds made for a good on-screen couple, and the movie itself was a refreshing take on the rom-com genre, rather than the usual "boy meets girl, girl isn't interested in boy, boy stalks girl until she falls in love with him". It just goes to show how different an actor's or actress' performance can be, based on the material that is given to him or her.
GTAHater767 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote GTAHater767 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2010 at 11:56am
Hmmm... Why didn't The ProposaL get better reviews?
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2010 at 4:56pm
The Proposal is a light, fun comedy.  As such, there is little to no depth, but it's funny without being vapid.  The performances were good, too. 
TaRaN-RoD View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote TaRaN-RoD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2010 at 7:57pm
Sandra Bullock Seems to me to be such a nice person!
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2010 at 2:38pm
Yeah, Bullock just made the mistake of starring in a really bad movie, and agreeing to appear at our award show, if she won. In truth, I think the award should have gone to Megan Fox.
cvcjr13 View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote cvcjr13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2010 at 5:31pm
I don't know about that.  Yeah, Megan Fox can't act, and she starred in two bad movies in 2009.  On the other hand, Sandra Bullock not only has the clout to tell people to fix a bad script, but it was her production company that produced All About Steve.  And, yes, many of us seriously look at clout as much as we look at the actual performance.  If an actor could have prevented a really bad movie from being really bad, we the audience would appreciate if they had done so. 

So, that was my thinking going into the 2009 nominees.  I was already leaning towards Bullock because that movie was remarkably bad, making The Lake House and Premonition look like classics.  And then Bullock made her announcement, and I said to myself, "Well, that settles that," and voted for the one I was leaning towards.

Fox, on the other hand, needs to take her place in our bad actresses row, alongside Paris Hilton, Pia Zadora, Carmen Elektra, Jessica Alba . . . .

RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2010 at 6:04pm
Yes, well, I didn't think of it from a production point of view, I was looking at it solely as a "wow, this performance is pitful!" view, ie. Megan Fox, aka Jessica Alba Version 1.5 (hired solely for looks, no talent).
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2011 at 10:52am
I loved her speech!Very funny!And she didn't try blaming others like Halle.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
bigoyjacob View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote bigoyjacob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2011 at 1:49pm
Sandra Bullock is my favorite. It's true she had some bad movies, but she has also had some great ones too.

kevins943 View Drop Down
Berry New Comer
Berry New Comer

Post Options Post Options   Quote kevins943 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2011 at 5:20am
Sandra Bullock is one of the greatest artists. She's had lots of good movies : )

Post Reply Post Reply