Official RAZZIE® Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RAZZIE® Events, Announcements & Activities > CAPTION THIS! Put Something of Yours in Their Mouth...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

SCHLOCKY SIX: Duh Sly Guy’s Back!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote ITbeast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SCHLOCKY SIX: Duh Sly Guy’s Back!
    Posted: August 24 2006 at 9:27am

Hey...Who let the 5 year old have access to the keyboard??? Obviously, his Mother was too busy "entertaining" her "companion of the night" in the other room to notice . Oh Well, now we know why kids grow up the way they do when they have no parental supervision!!   

Originally posted by Joe

John Wilson returns as Tony Manero in the scintillating sequel to 'Saturday Night Fever' and 'Staying Alive'

STAYING FAT

Featuring the John Wilson penned track FAR FROM SKINNY

I WANT MY DESSERT/ I NEED IT NOW 'CAUSE I AM STILL NOT FULL/ I NEED MY CHEESE CAKE/ RIGHT NOW I'M SO HUNGRY THAT I COULD EAT A BULL

FEED ME DARLING I AM HUNGRY AND I AM FAR FROM SKINNY GIVE ME SOMETHING I WANT SOME FOOD CAUSE I AM FAR FROM SKINNY

The "Networking IT" Movie Buff!

Words to live by:
"Money doesn't make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Razzilla View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Razzilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2006 at 8:10pm
Well...it HAS to be done...

Old and weak...what a disgrace...
#1-Film Freak!! View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote #1-Film Freak!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2006 at 4:42am

This Christmas, You're Invited to Watch Someone Everyone is Sick and Tired of Get the CRAP Beaten Out of Him...

Nobody LUVS movies more than ME!
#1 Sly Fan View Drop Down
Berry Best Friend
Berry Best Friend

Post Options Post Options   Quote #1 Sly Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2006 at 6:23am

This Christmas, You're Invited to Watch Stallone Beat the CRAP Out of Film Critics from Coast-to-Coast, as ROCKY BALBOA Becomes the #1 Movie of 2006!

YO: Quit Pickin' on Stallone!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234