Forum Home Forum Home > 2007 RAZZIE® MOVIE FORUMS w/LYNX! > AWAKE
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

See If You Can Stay AWAKE to the End...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Online Status: Offline
Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: See If You Can Stay AWAKE to the End...
    Posted: October 19 2010 at 4:51pm
Just having a movie about people being awake during surgery isn't dramatic enough, there have to be twisty subplots and other elements thrown in.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
moviewizguy View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote moviewizguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2010 at 8:03pm
BHB: The below is not true. I don't like the Nicholas Sparks adaptations...at all. 

Originally posted by BurnHollywoodBurn

You should also take into account that any movie made by Hollywood will be based on only a LITTLE bit of fact, but then overly dramatized for entertainment effect. And of course, MWG always has a soft spot for anything emotional, regradless if the overall product sucks. Still doesn't change the fact it's a bad movie that has already been forgotten.

BurnHollywoodBurn View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote BurnHollywoodBurn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2010 at 8:37pm
I wouldn't know, MWG, since you are often prone to overpraising movies for 

A). Being slightly entertaining on some level or 

B). Being emotional on some level.
The Four Horsemen of the Moviepocalypse: uncalled for sequels/remakes/reboots, 3-D surcharges, untalented "celebrities", and anything with Michael Bay's name attached to it.
Vits View Drop Down
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum
RAZZIE® Inner Sanctum

Post Options Post Options   Quote Vits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2010 at 9:26am
MWG: Clap,clap,clap!  

Originally posted by moviewizguy

That's not true. I don't like the Nicholas Sparks adaptations...at all.
You can follow me @Vits_Chile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345